Slower Weight loss at 50?

Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,158 Member
    Options
    good morning all
    Has anyone seen the Northern Lights? It was totally overcast here last night, so all I could see was clouds.
    Jo, I hope you got everything done! The paper flower making was fun. One of them was a rose made out of old book pages.
    Supposed to get together with family today. Need to check that we're still on, everyone healthy. I made some hummus and I'm making chocolate chip cookies. The birdhouse and bird feeder will be included with the gifts. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    It's currently 49F, 9C. Becoming cloudy with occasional rain during the afternoon. High around 65F, 18C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
    Wishing all a wonderful Saturday and a fun-filled weekend. β›…πŸŒ‚πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸͺπŸ₯‚
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    We had a great visit I also got flowers for my Moms grave.
    Vix your butterfly is beautiful I love stain glass .
    Hi Ed and Jo
    have a great day
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,662 Member
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 19 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 24 and 0% chance of precipitation.

I should get out for groceries today, but nothing critical on the agenda.

It was a long work week so planning to enjoy the weekend!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 56F and cloudy. It feels a lot cooler.
    Vix-We got most of our projects done yesterday, still a few to do. We will probably try to finish
    up during the week. I forgot all about looking for the northern lights. I did see some pictures
    on facebook.
    Irene-glad you enjoyed your visit.
    Hi Ed.
    Nothing much on going on here. I did a load of laundry and made strawberry shortcake.
    Enjoy your weekend! :)
  • eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Irene, I'm so glad you had a good visit. Family is so important.
    Ed, I hope you're enjoying your R&R this weekend.
    Jo, glad you got some projects completed. The BBC had some nice pictures of the Northern Lights. I guess it was easier to see from there. We had t-storms and cloud cover again last night, so no chance here. We may be too far south and too light polluted anyway!
    We had a nice afternoon with the family yesterday. They are the sweetest.
    It's currently 50F, 10C. Sun and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F, 19C. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
    Wishing all a peaceful Sunday and a
    9fr4yr8npb6c.png

• parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday! Happy Mother's Day!

We have 19 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 26 and 0% chance of precipitation.

I might get out to the grocery stores again today, but might not. And maybe a run to the Buforf Road Farmers Market, a huge international grocery.

And, surprisingly, I have a little bit of laundry to fold as I decided to get ahead on that yesterday.

Dinner was my spicy, cheesy, fiesta hash brown casserole. Breakfast was a small bowl of brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal, some sausage links, a banana, and 8 oz of orange juice.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• Joanne3366
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!
    My Hubby and daughter took me out for afternoon tea. It was acute little place. The tea, scones,
    sandwiches and dessert were all very good. Then we went to home depot and got some herbs,
    plants and grass seed. It was a good day.
    Currently 57F and cloudy. The sun came out for a little while today, but it was mostly cloudy.
    Have a great evening! :)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 16 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected rainy high of 19 and 98% chance of precipitation.

I think I can feel it in my bones too.

We'll see what the work day brings.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning all
    Farmers market sounds fun, Ed.
    Jo, sounds like you had a great day!
    Irene, I hope you had a great day too.
    We had a quiet day. I'm enjoying the flowers and Pete bought sushi for dinner.
    No special plans for today, will see what the day brings. Looks like nice weather.
    It's currently 52F,11C. Sunny. High 77F, 25C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
    Wishing all a bright shiny new week. β˜•πŸŒžπŸŒŸπŸŒΊ
  • parityanimal
    Options
    SCAM OF THE WEEK:
    Mystery Box Mayhem

If something seems too good to be true, it usually is, and this recent phishing scam is no exception. This week, cybercriminals are sending an email that appears to come from the online retailer Shein. The sender’s email address isn’t from a Shein domain, and the email does not contain any official logos or branding. However, the email claims that you have won a Shein Mystery Box and encourages you to click a link to claim your prize.

If you click the link, you’ll be taken to a website with a URL different from the official Shein website. You’ll be instructed to enter your personal information there so that you can receive the mystery box. Of course, this is a fake website that is controlled by cybercriminals. If you enter your information here, they will be able to steal it immediately.
    Β 
    Follow these tips to avoid falling victim to a phishing scam:

Check other sources to verify the legitimacy of an email. In this case, the email claims that Shein is giving away a mystery box. If this were a real giveaway, Shein’s official web page would contain more information.
    Β 
    Hover your mouse over the link in the email. This action will allow you to see the webpage URL where the link will direct you. In this case, the website URL is not connected to Shein.

Pay close attention to the sender and body of the email. This phishing email sender doesn’t appear to be related to Shein. The body of the email doesn’t contain logos or branding, meaning that it is unlikely to be an official email.

The KnowBe4 Security Team
    KnowBe4 dot com

Stop, Look, and Think. Don't be fooled.

• Joanne3366
    Options
    Good morning;
    Ed-I always delete any emails I get saying I have won a prize.
    Vix-sushi sounds good.
    Hi Irene.
    Yesterday was warm and sunny, so I was outside planting flowers in pots and reading on the
    deck. I also took a nap in the afternoon because I didn't sleep well the night before.
    Today is supposed to be rainy, so after work I have no plans, but I am sure I will find something
    to do.
    Have a great day! :)

• eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Ed, there's one I get from time to time from Dick's. That's a scam too. Hope you're having a good week.
    Jo, I delete them too. And I delete any emails from people I don't know. It's a shame, so many tricksters.
    Hi Irene.
    I enjoyed the sunshine yesterday too. Read on the porch for a while. Today is craft day, so I'll be busy.
    It's currently 57F, 14C, totally overcast. Cloudy with showers. High 69F, 21C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
    Wishing all an enjoyable Tuesday. πŸŒΊβ˜•πŸŒ§οΈπŸŒ‚πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸŽ¨
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 17 (Celsius) foggy degrees with an expected overcast high of 23 and 60% chance of precipitation that could include thunderstorms.

It's GO LIVE day for a client using one of our products. Might be a bit busy.

• IreneMurman
    Options
    Good morning,
    I already got all of my exercise done I did 6 miles walking.
    Our weather here looks nice suppose to be around 70 and no rain.
    Vix, Ed and Jo hope you all have a great day
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good evening;
    We had another beautiful day, sunny and in the 70's.
    I puttered around the yard after work and read on the deck for a while.
    Irene-good for you getting your walking in, 6 miles is great.
    Ed-I hope your live presentation went well.
    Vix-I hope you had a productive craft day.
    Enjoy your evening. :)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 17 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected cloudy high of 25 and 37% chance of precipitation.

Many updates late yesterday so plenty to test today.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning all
    Ed, hope all your updates test out well.
    Irene, 6 miles is quite a walk! Good for you.
    Jo, glad you had sunshine yesterday. It rained here.
    Craft day went well. I finished another butterfly, cut out a small bluebird, and designed a small mushroom. Then finished putting together another clay birdhouse, and went on the wheel and made 2 small pieces (I'm out of practice!)
    It's currently 58F, 14C. Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy. High 67F, 19C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Easy day today. I'll do some things around the house, laundry, etc.
    Wishing all a happy πŸͺday! β˜•πŸŒ‚β˜οΈπŸŒ«οΈπŸŒΊ
  • IreneMurman
    Options
    good morning,
    it is raining here so no morning walk .I did get on the treadmill so at least I did get some steps in
    Hi Ed ,Jo and Vix
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 69F and cloudy. We are expecting rain later.
    Vix-sounds like you had productive crafting day yesterday.
    Ed-good luck with the testing.
    Hi Irene.
    Nothing exciting going on here.
    Enjoy your day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 16 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 29 and 3% chance of precipitation.

3 more locations are going to be starting with our latest software today. We'll all be hoping for good results there.