Slower Weight loss at 50?

Options

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,662 Member
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 20 (C) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 27 and 85% chance of precipitation that could include thunderstorms.

I am expecting to test some (hopefully) final tweaks to our latest software product today. Still laundry to fold.

———————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,158 Member
    Options
    good morning
    Jo, that's a lot of work on that rug! I just have a few throw rugs in my house, mostly wood floors. They are easier to clean. I'm really happy about the hairdresser. It's hard to find one that does well with curly hair.
    Ed, thanks for keeping us up on the scams. You are funny with your laundry. I really don't mind folding (except for fitted sheets)! 😂
    I picked up a few things I needed at Walmart yesterday, and foiled some pieces of glass. My daughter and family stopped by for a little while in the evening.
    No stained glass class this a.m., but I do have clay group in the afternoon.
    It's currently 66F, 19C. Sun and clouds mixed. High 86F, 30C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Summer.
    Wishing all a pleasant Tuesday. Stay cool. 🌤️🕊️🌺😎👩🏻‍🎨
  • eku0
    edited June 5
    Options
    good morning
    Worked on glazing some clay pieces yesterday, and put them in for a kiln fire.
    I have an acupuncture appt this morning and will run some errands while I'm out.
    It's currently 69F, 21C. Cloudy this morning with thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High near 80F, 27C. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
    Wishing all a happy 🐪 day! ☁️🌩️🌺🕊️
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 22 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 29 and 36% chance of precipitation.

Still laundry to fold. Not sure what will be hot today on the work front but know of at least a few things to be tested and discussed.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    good morning.
    Been busy between pt and getting the yard done and opening the pool. I was in the pool yesterday
    Hi Ed ,Vix and Jo
    take care
  • parityanimal
    Options
    good morning.
    Been busy between pt and getting the yard done and opening the pool. I was in the pool yesterday
    Hi Ed ,Vix and Jo
    take care

I wish we had room for a pool, but with our back yard pool maintenance would be a nightmare anyway.
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 83F and sunny. We had a few sprinkles this morning.
    I had the septic system pumped this morning. It was a good timing. If we had waited a few more
    months, we probably would have problems.
    My coffee maker decided to stop working mid brew. I went out and got a new one after work.
    I also made lemon poppyseed muffins.
    Have a nice day and stay cool! :)
  • parityanimal
    edited June 6
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 20 (C) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 29 and 64% chance of precipitation. Right now the birds are singing merrily in the hedge.

Discussion of my observations with a few items went well yesterday. One of the programmers is finding it a bit sticky to program one change but he may have resolved that by now. I'll see if there is anything for me to pull down this morning.

Breakfast was buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury Grands) from the freezer through the air fryer oven, with a dab of butter each and a bit of strawberry jam. For meat, 4 sausage links, from the freezer through the microwave. All about convenience this morning.

Supper last night was somewhat convenient, since the main course was slow cooked through the afternoon. Chicken thighs in a creamy Marsala wine and mushroom gravy, served over mashed potatoes, with kitchen cut green beans on the side.

umpm84m6wr5p.png

• eku0
    edited June 6
    Options
    good morning
    Nice that you were able to use your pool, Irene. Hope the PT is going well.
    Jo, I'm glad we're on city sewer now. Lemon poppyseed muffins are delicious.
    Ed, sounds like work is humming along. Your meals always sound yummy.
    We had a lot of downpours/T-storms yesterday, and tornedo warnings, but all is well.
    It's currently 72F, 22C. Light rain this morning with thunderstorms developing for the afternoon. High 82F, 28C.. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
    Wishing all a fine Thursday. 🌺☁️🌩️🕊️
  • eku0
    Options
    good morning
    We had more tornado warnings yesterday, but again just some rain storms. I see that on Wednesday there were a lot of tornados, and lots of damage about 15 miles south of us. Guess we dodged that bullet.
    It's currently 67F,19C. Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 81F, 27C. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
    No special plans for today. Will see what the day brings.
    Wishing all an easy Friday and a happy weekend ahead. 🌞🕊️🌺🍷
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 21 (C) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 30 and 2% chance of precipitation.

Maybe the laundry will get folded today. Maybe.

• Joanne3366
    Options
    Good morning;
    Currently 73F with a high of 79.
    Vix-you were lucky that the tornado's steered clear of you.
    Hi Ed and Irene.
    I did laundry, change the bedding, went grocery shopping and am now making apricot jam.
    After that I plan to sit on the deck and read.
    Enjoy your day! :)
  • eku0
    Options
    good morning all
    Hi Irene.
    Ed, hope you're enjoying the sunny weather, and can relax this weekend.
    Jo, we are lucky so far with the weather. Yum, apricot jam! Are you recommending any books? I just finished 'Sipsworth', an odd sort of book, but I mostly enjoyed it. Before that I read 'Iona Iverson's rules for Commuting'. Both were about older women, and connecting to the world around them.
    We picked Will up from preschool yesterday afternoon, which is always a treat. 💗 5 year old boys are so imaginative.
    I did some laundry and moved some of my coleus plants outside. They were starting to take over our morning room!
    It's currently 66F, 19C. A good deal of sunshine. High 83F, 28C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
    I have some cleaning to do, that I didn't get around to yesterday. And the sun is shining today, so will spend some time outdoors.
    Wishing all a splendid Saturday and a happy weekend. 🌞🌞🌞🌺🕊️
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 21 (C) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 31 and 1% chance of precipitation.

There is another pool party today but I don't think I am going. I need a quieter, less hectic weekend. They'll just have to do without my baked beans this time.

I do still have laundry to fold, and I might go shopping for groceries but may leave the groceries for tomorrow.

• Joanne3366
    Options
    Good evening;
    Currently 73F and breezy. We had a rain shower this afternoon.
    I am sad to say that Sophie passed away this morning. She was fine yesterday, so it came as a
    shock.
    Ed-I hope you get your laundry folded this weekend.
    Hi vix and Irene.
    Have a good evening.
  • eku0
    edited June 9
    Options
    good morning
    Jo, so sorry about Sophie. I know she was very dear to you. Hugs. 🐈🌈💐

Hi Irene and Ed.
    It's currently 71F Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High near 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
    Wishing all a peaceful Sunday. 🌥️🕊️🌺
  • parityanimal
    edited June 9
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

We have 24 (C) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 32 and 15% chance of precipitation.

So sorry to hear about Sophie.

I guess I'll get out to the grocery store(s) today. And maybe fold that laundry.

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday morning
    Jo I am so sorry to hear about Sophie I know how close you were sending hugs
    Hi Vix and ED
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 21 (C) partly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 29 and 15% chance of precipitation.

I did not sleep well last night and swear I heard thunder, but not very close. At any rate, I'm up and I guess ready to get ready for work. LOL.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning all
    I didn't sleep well last night either. Oh well.
    Our daughter and granddaughter stopped by for a few minutes yesterday, always good to see our beautiful girls. Enjoyed some sunshine out on the patio. Checked on the coleus I put outside, gave them some water.
    It's currently 64F, 18C. Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 77F, 25C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a bright shiny new week. 🌞🌟🌺🌻🌼🌹