Slower Weight loss at 50?

1737738739740741743»

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,318 Member
    edited 1:03PM
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

We have 19 (C) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 28 and 3% chance of precipitation.

I need to get a few groceries today. Other than that, nothing critical on the agenda.

Jo, let us know how the shepherd's pie came out! I've never used a seasoning mix for that. I'm not sure I've ever seen one, for that matter. But shepherd's pie is one of my favorite meals.

———————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,369 Member
    good morning all
    Irene, i love this weather too!
    Ed, sounds like a nice night out.
    Jo, I hope your Shepherds pie turned out delicious, yummy comfort food. Our town schedules yard waste pickup several times throughout the year. It makes things easier. Our last house, we had to take it to the yard waste center at the dump; they would chop it up and you could pick up the mulch there (but you never knew what might be in it!)
    Today looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, the sun is shining. Yay!
    It's currently 58F,14C. Plentiful sunshine. High 76F, 24C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a wonderful Sunday. ☕🌞🍂🍎🍷🕊️
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,162 Member
    Good morning,
    Jo let me know how you like the seasoning pack I make it but never heard of the seasoning I mostly use soy sauce.
    We also have to clean up and take care of our yard waste Vix I do know other places do take of it
    Ed it sounds like you had a nice evening out