Gremlins 4

Pizza was involved. Need I say more?
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Sept 18

Me: 16*
    Gremlins: 2

They showed up in the form of a family meatloaf dinner, but I pre logged everything and kept those suckers in their place!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    September 19

Me 0
    Gremlins 4

Because this is what I did. I did not go grocery shopping as intended. Nope. I instead had dinner with the nephew. Why, on God's green earth, and by all the is holy, did I say "Sure, I'll have a personal sized pizza?" Why? Because I am an idiot. I let myself get hungry, then hangry and I ate like a fool. I am really losing my grip! Thank heavens I am alone most of tomorrow and can go to the store, get some fruit and stuff and quietly eat like the sane person I proport, on these very pages, to be. The less time I spend away from home the better off I am. It's as simple as that. Now I am mad. Does being pissed off burn extra calories?
  • BRaye325
    Options
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Does being pissed off burn extra calories?

I wish it did. My weekend has been awful. I'm dealing with 3 different plumbing issues and then yesterday my son hit a fire hydrant with my wife's car. So instead of going to the zoo with my grandsons today. I'm working on a water heater and a washing machine. Then figure out how to get the car in for repair.

Sept 19

Me: 17*
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    nikkib0103 wrote: »
    Does being pissed off burn extra calories?

I wish it did. My weekend has been awful. I'm dealing with 3 different plumbing issues and then yesterday my son hit a fire hydrant with my wife's car. So instead of going to the zoo with my grandsons today. I'm working on a water heater and a washing machine. Then figure out how to get the car in for repair.

Sept 19

Me: 17*

Good riddance to this weekend!
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Sept 20

Me 0
    Gremlins 4

Struggled today.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    kfgu2g06lbaf.jpg

C'mon Nikki. Smarten up.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Sept 20

Me: 18*
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Thanks, Farback. Good reminder. An amazing visual.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Sep 21

Me 3
    Gremlins 1

Better today.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fat is super ugly.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Sept 21

Me: 19*

Decent day, held them at bay!
  • BRaye325
    Options
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Sept 22

Me: 20*
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    Sept 23

Me 3
    Gremlins 1

Did well at the ballpark. Had my hot dog, barely a quarter cup of cracker jacks (my nephew should have been named Hoover) and he kindly offered me the last three spoons of soft serve ice cream. They post the calories now for everything. That was enough to keep me away from the pretzels. They have tons of more goodie items but I would have to rob a bank first.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Great job Nikki! Ballparks are a huge challenge.

Sept 23

Me: 21*
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, food was never a thing at ball parks. As an adult, every situation seems to be a major Drink and Eat fest.
  • nikkib0103
    Options
    When I was a kid, food was never a thing at ball parks. As an adult, every situation seems to be a major Drink and Eat fest.

Ballparks, movies. Used to be candy and popcorn. Now they have theaters with waiter service and actual food at your seat. I guess we're all so busy we can't have dinner AND a movie we have to combine them to dinner WITH a movie.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Yes, we are certainly spoiled by way to many opportunities to stuff our faces these days.

Sept 24

Me: 22*