How I'm doing....

Options
12346»

Replies

• StefieS
    StefieS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Vera -- you can do it! We all have times in life that are curve balls, whether we like it or not. We just can't be perfect all the time! I was close to hitting 50 days in a row of checking in on MFP, and my recent vacation blew it out of the water. I am back to day 1. And I am SURE I also have out on much unwanted weight!! :( Let's get back on track together!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    StefieS wrote: »
    Vera -- you can do it! We all have times in life that are curve balls, whether we like it or not. We just can't be perfect all the time! I was close to hitting 50 days in a row of checking in on MFP, and my recent vacation blew it out of the water. I am back to day 1. And I am SURE I also have out on much unwanted weight!! :( Let's get back on track together!

Stefie Your on. Even though i didn't lose my streak i feel like i have started over 2 days down and i kept on track. Here is to day 3. I don't drink or do drugs but i feel like i am a recovering addict. I guess i am addicted to food, LOL. Anytime you need to talk i am here. Just want to thank you again for having my back and giving me your support. I couldn't of had gotten back on track without your support and all of my MFP friends. You guys rock. <3<3<3
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have stopped weigh in, i know that i have been MIA are we still going with weekly check ins or just a chat group? I hope we keep going.