Recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    My Resting Heart Rate on my FitBit got down to 47 a few days ago. It's been consistantly around 50 the past month or so. For a guy who used to have a RHR around 90 when I was 400lbs I'd say that's pretty amazing. Getting my heart healthy may be my greatest achievement since getting the sleeve a few years ago. <3:)

That is fantastic. I wish I had measured my resting heart rate prior to my surgery, I have no idea what it was really. The only thing I know is that my blood pressure was borderline high pre-surgery and has been normal every time after.

• jamielslater
    jamielslater Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @jcavanna2 congrats. That is a great accomplishment!
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Jamieeldred!
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    @Mandy_1982 that's great news and I can guarantee that pretty much everyone gets that scared feeling which is totally normal. What I can say is everyone's biggest regret is. It doing it sooner. :)
  • clcmfp
    clcmfp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @Ultima_Morpha wow, that's a lot if 13.1s! I'm signed up for my first Half in October. Hoping to do full Marathon a year from now. Have you done a Full?
  • jcavanna2
    Options
    @Ultima_Morpha You are doing an amazing job, and happy belated birthday!
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Today marks 25 months since I made the decision to have weight loss surgery, my 41st birthday, and my sixth half marathon since completing my first in December.

Way to Go!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Aztec4Life wrote: »
    @Ultima_Morpha wow, that's a lot if 13.1s! I'm signed up for my first Half in October. Hoping to do full Marathon a year from now. Have you done a Full?

@Aztec4Life I'm planning a full by the end of the year. I have my eye on a trail marathon in December.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    jcavanna2 wrote: »
    @Ultima_Morpha You are doing an amazing job, and happy belated birthday!

Thank you so much!