Recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    too small now for ALL my 150$ pairs of 7 jeans and true religion joeys ....yes, Im happy! The goodwill peeps are going to think they died and went to heaven!...

This is awesome! Plus you could resale them to recoup some money for your new jeans you need
  • professor700
    professor700 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    too small now for ALL my 150$ pairs of 7 jeans and true religion joeys ....yes, Im happy! The goodwill peeps are going to think they died and went to heaven!...

This is awesome! Plus you could resale them to recoup some money for your new jeans you need

I just ordered from levis.com...I have no experience with levis but hey-they are cheap and Im sure they will be going to goodwill as well, soon -when they fall off! Although I am sure the goodwill peeps will be considerably less excited to receive them....haaaa!
  • Lisidy
    Lisidy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    pneschich wrote: »
    Total NSV domination

@pneschich - That is so cool!
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @Mandy_1982 I LOVE to spin and been doing it for at least 15 years. It will take a few sessions, but eventually you will get through the entire class and will be able to get into 2nd and 3rd position when your butt is off the seat/you stand.

My NSV - when I was spinning this morning I didn't feel nearly as much of a belly and thigh jiggle like I used to..lol
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I went out with a friend and her children (while mine stayed at home Muahahaha!) and she had to run an errand (grocery shopping at Aldi). When I was walking around with her, I had to keep pulling up my shorts. Shorts that I've been wearing for the last 2 years with no problem. This is the first noticeable thing since losing any weight for me. :)
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

@mrscarrierobinson, way to go! These are the stories that hit home. We have spent so much time and effort avoiding these situations that when you can embrace them they feel *so* good! I am sure you have many more to come!