Recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• rll22
    rll22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't been to active on here since I've been on a few trips the last week weeks, needless to say had a lot of mess ups with eating while on vacation! It's hard but now I know it's something I have to work on! I gained weight but lost it all in a week back at home, so I am proud of that!
    But I am actually really surprised that while clothes shopping a few days ago I went down 1 to 2 shirt sizes (depending on brand/style) and my bra cups went down! I hate clothes shopping since I only have two stores to choose from because of my size! I didn't try on pants but I probably should have just to see. All my shorts I've been wearing are sliding off. I tend to wear clothes baggy I am just more comfortable, but now they just slide off buttoned up and zipped! I am happy with these small changes I am seeing before surgery so can't wait until surgery! 25lbs down 125-150 to go!!! I go back to work tomorrow so hopefully my work environment doesn't derail me!!
  • soangelakay
    soangelakay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just bought 34" waist jeans...never thought I see that again. I was 56" seven months ago.

That's great! I had to take the 34s I bought my son for school back. He's 13 and wears a size 36. Lol
  • Samquentin
    Samquentin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Kind odd but my stretchy sweatpants have gotten longer bc I'm losing my butt

I had to move the car seat forward to drive. I could no longer reach the pedals where it was at. I blame my losing my behind too!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have a very active 12 yr old son. He plays hockey, football, and soccer. I am not friends with the other Football or Hockey parents, they can be a very judgmental group. I had my surgery at the end of soccer season and I haven't really seen the football or Hockey parents since. Today was my son's first football game of the season. There were so many double takes I thought I was going to have to call the medic over to offer support for whiplash haha!

I LOVE this. My daughters tball team is the same way! Can't wait for next season!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @Samquentin Be prepared for lots of compliments! Especially from people who haven't seen you in a while. :);)