Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Had a super *kitten* workout at the gym. Stupid rude people.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great workout. And believe me when I can sympathize about the stupid rude people. My stupid rude people are on the sidewalks and not the gym but they are all the same. Tomorrow when you are doing your workout visualize crushing them into oblivion. o:)

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Lol. Weights today, triceps and chest. Every chest fly their heads were right between my barbells. *SQUISH*!!!!hehehe.

I like to pretend I'm mature. Sometimes.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Personal training-upper body 30 minutes.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5k then walked it up to 3.5miles
    Evelyn
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Well.......you know what Angelfire365 We all pretend to be mature sometimes........I love to play lets pretend ;)

Esther
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Swimming for 45 minutes and 1 3/4 hours of Dodge Tourist again today.

Esther
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,924 Member
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    23,000 steps
    three hours of dog walking
    50 minutes on the exercise bike while knitting and watching TV
    two hour intermediate line dance class
    nap with hubby and the pets
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Wow! Awesome exercising everyone!! Keep up the great work a you are an inspiration!!!!!!
    Evelyn
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Walking K-Days today. :smiley:
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I brought my Hoka One's to work with me (fancy sneakers that have made a lot of difference in my walking as they are cushion-like. I've had no injury since I got them). I am cutting out early at lunch, but don't have my Dr. appointment until 2:30. My spouse is picking me up at lunch time and we will get something to eat, but then probably do some mall walking until I have to head over and visit with my primary to do a weigh in.

I use the Runtastic ap on my phone to track these activities but it sometimes has trouble in buildings; whatever it says I input even if I know it's missing some distance or slowing up my pace.

I prefer to overestimate food and underestimate workouts if I'm going to be estimating. It's part of my mind work to not try to hyper control and have perfect all the measuring devices.

Inside of me is a little perfection monster that I'm trying to kill. That's why my slogan is Progress not Perfection. It's more than just weight I'm working on.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Mile walk on my lunch break and an evening walk with my daughter over 2 miles.

Have a great night all
    Evelyn
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Swam for an hour. Played Dodge Tourist for an hour and a half. Then walked down the hill to pick up a couple boys from their counseling session and back. That was about an hour there. 9500 steps so far today

Esther
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,924 Member
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif lots of dog walking and two line dance classes today.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Well I passed the 10000 step mark. I am at 11000. I would have hit 12000 but I out my pajamas on early tonight. I'm tired. Go figure......

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Lol. Gotta love my FitBit. We stayed so late at K-Days that it recorded a little over 2000 steps for today! Apparently once midnight hits, it flips over whether you've been to bed or not. I'm okay with starting the day ahead! And I know I blew by my 10,000 step goal yesterday; just not sure by how much. I was way to tired last night (this morning) to sync my FitBit. I'll know tonight!

After three days in a row of giving hell, I'm chilling today.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    My exercise today was Yoga for 75 mins.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 2.5 miles warming up and cooling down walking for a total distance of 3 miles. Did some upper arm/chest/back??? (I dont even know, lol) Weight machines. Hoping to keep on moving today and burn some more calories! Happy saturday!!
    Evelyn
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Evelyn-Way to go doing 3 miles, its hot here and I have mainly been in the house today. I did organize my freezer and cleaned out some things in my closet, and organized my face products. Janice
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Thanks Janice. It's a beautiful day here but i was actually at the gym.