Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Pilates class. New to me and I could not do some of the exercises but I like the moves and it will be a good goal to work on my core. It was 1 hour.
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Last night was bike interval, I did the 30 minutes at a lighter pace so I didn't knock my heart rate out of whack again.

Tonight is day 2 with the weight and core movements. I plan to alternate days between cycle and weights and as the weather cools add a morning or lunch walk.

Eventually I will return to the mat for additional core and Yoga.

Once I'm balancing all those things, which I expect will take me some time, in all likelihood this whole challenge and then some; then I will consider that C25k program.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Walked and ran total of 4.5 miles
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been missing this week. It has been a really crazy week with the play this week. I have been swimming every day from 45 minutes to an hour and a half. The only walking I have been doing is around the backstage area. But at least the play is coming together. Tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon are the performances. I will post a few pics when we are done.

Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yesterday I did the Pilates class AND got 16,100 steps in according to my Fitbit.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Blarrgh. I've had several arguments with my alarm this week which has resulted in absolutely zero early morning workouts. I've still been going, but I don't like going after work. It just feels like that much more effort. That being said, slept in again today, so weights tonight (back/biceps) and a walk at lunch.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    30 minutes upper body with trainer/15 minute walk
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Yesterday I did the Pilates class AND got 16,100 steps in according to my Fitbit.

Nice!!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    30 minutes upper body with trainer/15 minute walk

Awesome!!
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Is it wrong that I use the handicapped stall in a bathroom that almost no one uses and where we haven't had a handicapped person in years?

....and when I'm in there I use the long wall railing to do tricep bends where I squat 5 times?

I mean, I only do it when the bathroom is completely empty and only about 5 of them each time I go pee, but I go a lot as I have a higher water intake.

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,924 Member
    Options
    Eninad wrote: »
    Is it wrong that I use the handicapped stall in a bathroom that almost no one uses and where we haven't had a handicapped person in years?

....and when I'm in there I use the long wall railing to do tricep bends where I squat 5 times?

I mean, I only do it when the bathroom is completely empty and only about 5 of them each time I go pee, but I go a lot as I have a higher water intake.

I use the handicap stall in the restroom unless I see a person in a wheelchair or with obvious mobility challenges actually in the bathroom at the time I am there.....what a great idea to do a few exercise moves while you're there

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I swam 45 minutes. Baked cookies and ran around backstage. So far I have logged 6900 steps. We broke for dinner. Do I am definitely not done yet for the day.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Eninad wrote: »

I use the handicap stall in the restroom unless I see a person in a wheelchair or with obvious mobility challenges actually in the bathroom at the time I am there.....what a great idea to do a few exercise moves while you're there

Ditto what Barbie said. That's a cool idea for triceps bends/squats. Feel proud that you can do them!
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Over 12,000 steps yesterday while doing 4 hours of cleaning and purging dad's house he had lived in for over 60 years.

Yard sale next Saturday which I really dread. But the Rescue Mission is coming to get all the leftovers so we don't have to haul them off.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    So yesterday I ended the day with 10894 steps!!! The scary part is the vast majority of that was backstage walking. I have now made cupcakes and cookies this morning already. Off to soccer game and play performance
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Gym... Ran 2 miles, walked a half then some weight machines. Nice exercising ladies!!

Evelyn
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Did weights this morning and hit my 10,000 steps.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 2 miles, walked a quarter and weight machines
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Not much. Test day for me. But I have walked 31,000 steps Friday and Saturday combined.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,924 Member
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    21,000 steps
    three hours of dog walking
    75 minutes on the exercise bike
    weight training