Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    18 holes of golf with the food I packed to fit in with my allotted calories. Beautiful day outdoors and a break from cleaning out our dads house for yard sale on Saturday.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles on my lunch break. That is about all i had time for today.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I finally figured out how to lose kids. I left my house with one dog and one kidlette. Walked a mile and picked up two more kidlettes. Walked a quarter mile back and lost one kidlette to her friends and walked the remaining two to their shortcut three houses away from their house. I walked the rest of the way with just the dog. It was kinda nice I must say. Took me about 40 minutes to go round trip. But keep in mind he last 20 minutes was all up hill

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I think it's an active rest day for me. Walking at lunch and hitting my 10,000 steps.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    30 minutes w/trainer-upper body
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yoga class 75 mins.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Great exercising!!!
    Hope to get on the treadmill later.
    Evelyn
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Bike for 5 minutes. Knee too sore to go any longer. So I decided to try a treadmill. I wanted to watch Iris swim and the treadmills are in the window overlooking the pool. I realized today that my normal slow speed is faster than I thought. I was actually walking my normal speed with the treadmill ate at 2.8 mph. Oops. I always thought I was walking less than 2 mph. So all my previous loggings for walking were way off. So when I walk the dogs I am actually walking faster than 3 mph!!!!!! Didn't know I had it in me!!!! I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Great exercising!!!
    Hope to get on the treadmill later.
    Evelyn
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    I've gotten more serious and committed about strength training and did a workout yesterday based on strong lifts 5X5.....I'm getting stronger so I'm going to order heavier dumbbells so I can lift heavier and get the most out of the workout
  • lovesretirement
    edited August 2015
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    I've gotten more serious and committed about strength training and did a workout yesterday based on strong lifts 5X5.....I'm getting stronger so I'm going to order heavier dumbbells so I can lift heavier and get the most out of the workout

Good for you! Sounds like you're loving it!
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Whew!! Late night run; Week 5 Day 2 of C25K.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Yard sale yesterday. So much moving and walking. Always dread them before but always so glad to get rid of the stuff.

The Rescue Mission came and got what was left. So good purging all around.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    2157045gp85zev8ri.gif I did my weight training routine again today. It took about 55 minutes. Because I'm doing it at home, I can watch something I recorded on my DVR and use the 30-60 second rests between sets to fold laundry. I added some weight to the lifts I'm doing by wearing 5 pound wrist weights. That will do until the adjustable dumbbells I ordered come in. The new dumbbells will be adjustable up to about 50 pounds on each dumbbell...total 100 pounds for a lift. Since the heaviest I am doing now is 40 pounds, they should be good for a long time.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Weights this morning; tricep and chest. Was everything I could do to stay off the scale at the gym today; I feel super skinny!!! Nice change from "fat days". Lol!
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Ran this morning; Week 5 Day 2 of C25K. I still don't feel ready for day 3; that's a 20 minute straight run.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ugh have not bren able to dp any exercise sonce wednesday. Hoping o can get back to it today!

Angelfire.. Keep up the great work! Take it slow on the run. I bet you can do it !!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Aquazumba..60 minutes!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) It really helps me to start my day with the long dog walk before I go anywhere else, so even if I'm busy the rest of the day, I have 10,000+ steps.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Guess i have Wi Fi at the cottage. Yeah! I am good for 55 days.

Today it is 32C and walked for 40 min. now sweating. B)