Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good morning, losers!

Janice...you are in my prayers. <3

I am just dropping in for a minute before heading to the gym. I am down .04 bringing me to 200.4.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Yeah Connie. I am also down..o6 lbs this morning. brings me to 173.6 You are so close Getting closer to my goal of 169 for this wSecond half of 100 % pure Starch solution. still lovin those taters and beans

o:) Janice. thinking of you my dear. and thanks for dropping in.
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

janice you are in my thoughts.

great job connie and marie!! proud of you guys:)

hi to everyone else

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Looks like we are taking the day off here.
    Good seeing you :p Stephanie around again
    o:) Janice sending good vibes for Monday,
    your way. Glad your husband is going you.
    Plenty of sunshine B) Here but may have some showers later o:pensive: About all I know sweet Misfit:pensive: Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2016
    Options
    oops had a goof. :s
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2016
    Options
    0ggbukbac6tk.jpg

my lunch yesterday, Canned beans,corn over Collards greens with onions, taco sauce
    It was terrific Will be having leftovers today.
    Marie
    Beans and corn was my starch.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, misfits!

Janice...our thoughts are with you today.

Cooper and I had our walk early as the heat and humidity will be high today. I am headed to the pool class in a few minutes. I hope all of you stay cool and have a productive day. Stay strong!

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you today, Janice.

Ruthie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Janice, You are in my thoughts today!!!

Visiting with my sister this week.

Have a great day.

Nancy

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Janice T too am thinking of youI hope you have an early appointment

Love Marie.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Janice in our thoughts today, and hope a good outcome comes your way! <3

I went to Yoga class today even though my lower back was sore this morning. I am feeling better now
    and now my MIL caught it but she is doing better already. It only last a few days but you feel really crappy with bathroom issues.

We are leaving tomorrow to take my MIL to her cottage/house up north in northern Ontario. I hope
    to have internet access so I can keep in touch and keep my days since I reached 500 days today.
    I have a doctor apt. in the morning and then we will leave after that so I will be packing today.
    I have a chiropractic apt. this afternoon and that is a good thing since my lower back has been acting up. We will stop in to see our grandson, Isaac, on the way to the cottage. Always a happy time.

So have a good day our weather here was sunny now the clouds are setting in.

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. I just got back from Seattle. We left Wednesday last week and just returned this morning. I had my appointment on Friday with the knee doc. I FINALLY GET MY NEW KNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surgery is scheduled for August 29!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! Is it August yet?!?!?!?!

Esther
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to let you all know the Dr.said I have cervical cancer, the cervix piece they cut out from the leep, showed it. I now have to go to a Gynecological Oncologist, he thinks I need a radical hysterectomy, we'll see. Thanks for all your prayers. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Janice..continued prayers as you go through this difficult time.
    <3 Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Janice I had cervical cancer about 20 years ago. Sail thru without a breeze. No prob.lems no need for any pther freatment.my daughter Alice had it about 5 years ago Shehad no problems and no other treatment
    Both of us had a full hysterectomy. No further problems so I sounds like good news to me.
    Love Marie

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Marie that's great to know you and your daughter both are good from cervical cancer after hysterectomy. It gives me hope. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Janice...without hope we would be lost. Do your research so you will be informed and ready to ask questions when you go to the oncologist. So glad you are still joining us! <3

Not much on my agenda today. I am still holding on to 200.4 and hoping that any day now, that number will change to 199!
    Make it a great day! Stay strong!

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, Janice. Much love coming your way.

Ruthie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Janice thinking about you and sending much love your way.

Connie, I think tomorrow or Thursday will be your day!!

Hi to everyone else:) Hope all is well with everyone.

Not much new with me except kids are out of school. Holding steadyish, just kind of taking a break!

Stephanie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to let you all know the Dr.said I have cervical cancer, the cervix piece they cut out from the leep, showed it. I now have to go to a Gynecological Oncologist, he thinks I need a radical hysterectomy, we'll see. Thanks for all your prayers. Janice

<3<3 sending hugs to you...take it one day at a time and don't make up any scary endings to your story