Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support, I'm trying to be strong. I always have said I am a survivor.Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Busy visiting family this week. Never a dull moment.

Janice, I think you can expect a great outcome with your surgery. I know we dread uncharted waters but like Connie said just do some research and go prepared with the questions you need a answers to when you see your doctor. <3

Will be back on a regular basis when I get home later this week.

Nancy

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    v4zizxu3kdah.jpeg

Morning, friends! I finally crossed over to the light side of Onederland! Down .08 this morning. Thanks for your continued support!

(I hate the bright pink toe polish...will be changing it soon :s)

Steph...you were right!
    Janice...yes, you can beat this!
    Nancy...have a great time with family!
    Marie...you rock, girl!
    For everyone else...if not now, when?

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wahooooo Connie!!! Oh happy day!!
    BTW I like your nail polish.

Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Happy day here in Misfit site. Oh how wonderful. Nothing could be finer than to be in the Carolina in the morning. Congrauations Connie you made your mini goal. This is a very big day for us all.
    love you Connie

Marie

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Awesome attitude janice, one foot in front of the other!!

Awesome number Connie!! I love your toes! So very proud of you!

Nancy, have a great vacation and enjoy!

Ruthie and Marie, hi!!

Stephanie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning,

Connie, Oh happy day that you reached Onederland!!!! So happy for you, hard work paid off. :)

Everyone take care.

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi,
    Congratulations Connie, you made it into Onderland. The picture will be a good memory to have, I still have mine. You worked so hard to get here and it finally paid off. On my phone your toenails look coral, one of my favorite colors.

Marie- I know you will be in the 160's soon, you have found your plan, that is really working for you.

Both of you are such great inspirators for the group.

Nancy-Have fun on your trip, with your family.

Steph-I'm trying to stay strong and keep a good attitude, they say that's a big factor in life.

Ruthie-Getting thru this one day at a time is all I can do and try not to get overwhelmed.

Barbiecat-That is a great thing to remember about not creating my own scary ending, it's easy to let myself go there, trying to not think that way.
    Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Problems at the Wards today Jerry was acting funny today. really strange so I call Kathy It was about her time to get off work and it is real close by.He was about in a coma by then. She call 911 and here comes 5 guys out to check him over. Blood pressure fine oxygen was fine but blood sugar was 32 They had to give him an IV to get it down. and he snap out of it Heat index was up today and he cut the grass this morning. I have had lots of low and I did not recognize what was going on.But never like he had. He is not on insulin just the pills and never any problems.Mine as never got that low.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, Sorry about Jerry's problem today. I know it must have been scary for both of you. So glad that Kathy
    was nearby and emergency responders who knew what to do.
    Nancy <3
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, misfits!

Marie...so glad Jerry is okay and you got the help you needed quickly. My hubs drops low at night so he has to keep those small bottles of liquid glucose nearby.

I need to grocery shop today and run errands. I am down 1 pound this morning....I guess this is my "whoosh" after many weeks of no loss. This puts me at 198.6 so maybe I won't venture over to Twoterville.

Stay strong today, friends!
    Connie

• CALIECAT
    edited June 2016
    Options
    No oon't ever go back to Twoterville, Connie I hover around it for 9 years. And I certain don't want to go back.......knocking on wood.......You done so good.

Is you hubby on insulin? Jerry is on the pills and never had a low before. after taking the pills for I guess close to 10 years.really tought he was having a heat stroke. For he got out in this high heat Cutting grass yesterday.
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    165271cq82i2onhb.gif165271cq82i2onhb.gif165271cq82i2onhb.gifLets party
  • lovesretirement
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Marie..my hubs is Type 2 and takes the pills. Since he eats like I do, his normal dose is too much. If he eats low sugar fruits like strawberries and no- sugar added peaches before bed, he does pretty well. He definitely needs a few carbs everyday to keep from dropping so low.

Yesterday he cut the grass in mid- afternoon!! :D He will not listen to me when I tell him he should do it early in the morning!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi,
    Marie-So glad your husband is okay. I have had to deal with sugar lows from my son and oldest sister alot. They are both type 1 diabetics and both on insulin pumps now, they use to take shots. I can always see a low in my son's eyes.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 10 with a Gyno oncologist. I need to get some questions ready to ask her. I am kind of blank. I will get back with you all after my visit. Janice
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Janice- good luck at the doctor's tomorrow. I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but if a His will get rid of it I say go for what they tell you. My thoughts are with you today.

Connie - Woo Hoo!!! you have hit onderland, awesome job!

Marie - How is Jerry doing after the low blood sugar?

We are at the cottage on the lake this week and the weather has been fabulous. We got all the gardens weeded yesterday, Dave got the lake water hose in and did all kinds of jobs. We had some company last night and they brought Emmitt their 4 month old baby, so cute! Today was an hour Yoga class in the city
    this morning as well as tomorrow. We did do some fishing today but no luck.

My internet is terrible, always going out and have to restart. So I will check in when I can.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley I have that problem too. So irritating.
    Jerry Sugar is under control. We took him to his primary doctor today and he suspected He was over dose so he lower the amount he is taking. But he still have memory problems . his Doctor is checking a doctor out for him to have that all check out. I realize now some of the things Buzz is going thru. It is not fun.Just something I will have to learn to live with.

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, friends!

Janice...thoughts and prayers follow you to the doc today.

Marie...glad you guys got to the doc yesterday...hope all will be well with you guys.

Headed to the gym earlier today for training. We are closing on the sale of the old house at 10 and then my son and DIL will be here later on for the weekend. Holding on to my new weight and loving seeing those numbers on the scale!

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie jerry still as memory lapses. Last nit he ate is dinner which was some fried chicken Alice had stopped and got for im on their way home. e ate is dinner wile I was eating mine but forgot and was hunting for the box of chicken which we could not fine. gosh we look everywhere trash cans, trash cans outside fridge, freezer, cabinets. Wile e was going thru the trash cans outside I decided to have a better look in the fridge and low and behold he put the boxes behind one of my containers and could not see it. He still proceeded to fix him a plate warm it up and tried to eat it but was not hungry so put it up. , i tried to tell him e had already had his dinner But It did not soak in. this morning he is doing great. We will be going to the
    store here soon.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am having a terrible time typing these days I think the keys are not going down like they should be. Or i am not hitting them hard enough.

But anyway I have been thinking about what I would like to get down to. I thought about a size 12 or14. I was xxlarge when I started out and now down to 16. That should be attainable somewhere down the road.
    Marie