Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning...

@janiceclark08...thoughts and prayers follow you today, Janice.

Marie...hope your outing with Alice was nice.

Shirley...glad your flooding problems were short-lived.

Humid today with lots of clouds. Headed out for the pool this morning. Hope you guys make it a great day!

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Lots of rain here yesterday! We did have a soccer match (moved indoors) and my oldest refereed a soccer game in the pouring rain until it was finally called.

I'm feeling good and in control. It's so mentally exhausting always thinking about eating/not eating. Geez. I know everyone has their thing and this is mine.

Sunny and warm again today. I know we can all do it! Stay strong misfits.

Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Janice i am praying your day will be a good one
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone,

Hope your weekend was good. Not too much going on with me. Seems like it's a doctor's appointment almost every day for Ben. I try to make most of them with him as he will not remember anything they tell him.

Janice, Hope you have a good day, just one more??? Glad you have your sister to help with your appointments.

Connie, You are doing great!!! Hang in there!!!

Marie, Hope your day with Alice went well. So glad you have her to help out with your needs.

Ruthie, You are a busy lady!!! Your children are fortunate to have you involved in their lives. Glad you are in control of your food. I am just kinda trying to stay afloat. Not wanting to cook and nothing sounds good. Been having Lean Cuisine's knowing that's not good.

Shirley, Sounds like you had an eventful weekend. Sorry you had to clean up after flooding from the leak.

Esther, You are one amazing lady. Really glad your knee is doing so well. When do you get the other one done???

Ready for cool weather. I have decided I like winter better than the heat from summer.

Nancy
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Feeling great today. Plans got changed for my October appointment. The ferry I usually take is having mechanical issues so t is being sent to drydock on the 25th of this month. It will be down for about 3 weeks. My options are fly or ROAD TRIP!!!!! Guess what I'm going to do. I haven't driven through Canada in about 5 years. I'm excited to do it again. I have decided I will camp my way down and back. I have also planned to meet up with a friend of mine who is an avid hiker and camper. I will be able to camp my 3 extra nights down in Washington too. My friend and I are literally counting the days until I leave. I haven't been able to go camp like this in 15 years!!!!!

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    hello Connie I talk to my nurse today about changing med for my blood thinner and she says you have to be stabilized to used it and I am not stabilize.But will talk to my doctor .

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, Today turned out good, when I woke up from surgery it was painful, she gave me ibruprofen, because I won't take the pain meds. Eventually I felt better, we got out alittle earlier since it started earlier, we went out to lunch since I felt okay and we were hungry. We ate at Carrabas, I got sirloin and shrimp, salad and garlic mashed potatoes, I gave my sister half my steak, I ate one of scallops, her lunch looked smaller than mine. After that we went and seen my son at work, the restaurant was right in the same parking lot. I was glad I felt good enough to do anything. Now I have 1 more Friday, I can't wait to be done. I will be so glad to have no treatments. Talk tobyou v tomorrow. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Happy Birthday to Esther!

Happy Belated Birthday to Steph!

Marie...stay on them about the change of thinner. These folks do what they want to do rather than what the patient wants. You were eating a plant based diet and the medication interferes with that. :s I could understand it if that was the only one available, but it is not.

Janice...so glad you had a good outing with your sister after the procedure!

Nancy...I want cooler weather, too.

Going to run errands today. It's cloudy and muggy so I need to get on with it.

Make it a great day! If not now, when?

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Happy Birthday Esther and Steph. Janice
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I just lost my post so this will be short.

Janice - Thinking of you and good luck on your last treatment. Yay!!

Today was doing some gardening in the backyard and cleaning up the flower beds. With all the rain we had everything is growing wild again. It was hot out there so another shower is needed. I am starting choir practice tonight, paying my dues and getting my music sheets. So it begins!
    I had a doctor apt. this morning and he wants my cholesterol lower, but I can't take statins due to leg cramping. He suggested a diet clinic which our insurance pays for so I will give this a try. Right now
    on 1200 calories and so far so good. Cutting calories.

Going to see Isaac tomorrow and staying overnight. I still have to pack so better get moving!

Hi to Esther and Steph- Happy Birthday

Hello to Nancy, Ruthie, Connie and Marie

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    3265407s40453qubk.gif to our birthday Girls
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley I hAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THE PINEREST DIET OUT BUT NO LUCK
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i have decided to learn to cook with the veggies I can have. like corn, sweet potatoes. yellow squash turnips Rutabagas etc. time for a change for this old gal. Will be shopping for color instead of what I usally buy.

Phoebe. talking about jelly jars. i seen individual apple pie made in some.Looks. so yummy love Marie

• janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi,
    Marie- That's a good idea to start cooking with different veggies, I always say I want to eat different ones but I tend to grab the same ones.

Tomorrow is my last treatment for the implants, and hopefully for any kind of treatments. I really don't know what's next, I will ask Doctor tomorrow.
    The weather here is in the 90's, but not as humid. I am ready for some mid 70's to 80. I hope everyone is doing good. Janice
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great news, Janice!
    What state are you in? Your weather sounds identical to ours here in GA.

Ruthie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Ruthie-I live in Ky, they are now saying the weather will be in the 90's until the middle of next week, then a cold front will make it in the upper 70's. They are saying today the first day of Fall is hotter than the first day of Summer. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    hello misfit. i was a busy granny today. went to the doctor primary care then to walmart Then fix me a bite to eat ten a bath given by my bath lady. Then kathy came by to filled my pill container up for the week.Jerry went to is primary doctor today. Had a corny dog and a small salad
    I don't know how much longer I will have these girls.helping me.

Janice seems like everything going your way. I will keep praying that it does. you been a brave soldier
    love you

marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning losers!

Marie...sounds like you are back in the swing of things and that's good!

Janice...yay!!! Your last treatment is today! God is good all the time!

Hello other misfits...hope you are doing well.

Muggy AGAIN today!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    hello Misfits.
    janice

I will be thinking of you today. hopefully this is your last ordeal.
    This is my stay at home.the nurse will be by to change my dressing. Going to tackle my laundry today.with my honey help.

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - All I did was go to SEARCH 1200 calorie plan and there it was and I printed it out. Please try again.

Wednesday and Thursday was visiting Isaac and we had so much fun with him.

Today was yoga class and then some shopping at KMart looking for blankies for Isaac. There is a set I got him for Christmas with a blanket and stuffed animal and he loves the blanket so Kathy wants a couple of spares. No luck finding anything in the store but we can order on line. We also picked up a baby gate for our stairs here at home, since he is all over the place and walking everywhere now.

Janice - Good luck with your treatment. I hope you have good news from the doctor. <3

Shirley