Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am coing to repost what i what to the Sneakers this morning/Been to walmar got my hair cut and stlye bought groceries ad a brawns frozen yogurt for lunch. not particulisr ealthy but darn good.So I allled it lunch
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, the weather here is crazy, today it's suppose to break a record and be 84 degrees. Yesterday's high around 70, but was great weather for trick or treaters. The temperature for the month of October broke the record for the hottest since 1900.
    Yesterday I made some cabbage with carrots with a potato in it, cooked in chicken broth, it turned out really good. It was suppose to be soup like, but the broth was okay, the cabbage made it strong. Also a lower calorie hashbrown casserole with shake and bake chicken.

My daughter and her family came over, so I could see my grandsons costume, they do every year. I fed them dinner, they loved the cabbage and had some smoked Boston butt barbecue, we made this weekend, with chips. They wanted the barbecue instead of chicken.

Today I go for my 2nd mammogram, from the report it sounded like it was already there but alittle bigger, so hopefully it's still okay. Gotta go, Janice
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Good luck Janice on your mammogram.

We had fun with Isaac for Halloween, he was a race car driver and mom and dad were the Pit crew.
    I am still here until Wednesday and will post some pictures after I download the camera.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i have been on the phone all morning, trying to change doctors/ I think we got it done.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I got good news today the radiologist says it's a cyst and it looks normal, we will recheck in 6 months. Tomorrow I go to gynocological oncologist for check up, after that I don't have anything right now, until Dec 26, a pet scan. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Marie...sometimes changing docs is a good thing. I changed mine just recently, and I am sooooo glad I did.

Janice...YAY!!! So glad your results are good. Hoping for a good report today as well.

Connie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Sorry I havent been posting. Been reading just no time for posting. I have been really busy with costumes for the local theater group. They are doing The Little Mermaid. We had to make from scratch most of the costumes. We had a half a pattern that was 10 sizes too small so we basically had to make a new pattern. We have only had 2 1/2 weeks to make 15 costumes from the ground up. We are in the final week of rehearsal now and we are going from 5:30-11pm every night. And of course my hubby is gone at work (Murphy's Law), and to top things off my mom went to the doctor yesterday for a routine stress test and she is in intensive care right now. We don't k ow if she will be medivaced to Seattle today/tomorrow or if she will be released to get appointments at a later date. Luckily Shaundra is 15 and Iris is 7 so I can leave them home alone. They just don't like to adhere to bedtimes when I am not home. So it makes a long week for Iris. It will all be over soon. Thankfully.

Esther
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    My gynocological visit went good, she said everything looked normal. I seen the nurse practioner, because the dr was hung up with something. I waited over an hour to be seen. I don't go back to her until the end of February.So I am going to have a break from Drs. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello girls. great day here this afternoon. I had a few up and downs but no major problems.We are going out to kathy's for Cowboys. and my birthday and I can do it/ the Cowboys game Hamburgers and hot dogs.I have gain 2 lbs so got to get off of my eat what I want aNd back to lighter food.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    What a wonderful The night The Country music award was so sgood. Love the old songs and my favorites artist. I woke up around midnight and forgot to te chek the cubs. Let the celebraation begin Sandy I going to walmart and buy me a new cowboy shirt to wear Sunday to watch the cowboy games. and my Birthday party.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    What a wonderful The night The Country music award was so sgood. Love the old songs and my favorites artist. I woke up around midnight and forgot to te chek the cubs. Let the celebraation begin Sandy I going to walmart and buy me a new cowboy shirt to wear Sunday to watch the cowboy games. and my Birthday party.

Happy early B-day, Marie! Your whole weekend leading up to your big day will be special! :)
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Happy Birthday Marie, I hope your birthday this weekend and party are as special as you. GO COWBOYS! Janice
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm still here reading along. I'm sick at the moment with an itchy throat and congestion. My youngest gave it to me. At least he and I waited until after trick or treating to get sick.

It's still warm and dry here with temps in the 80s. Can't remember the last time we had rain and while we need it I don't mind having it dry. We been spending lots of time outside.

Happy early bday, Marie!!

Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    thank you all
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Janice - Such good news for all your check-ups. <3

Marie - E njoy your game on Sunday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl to you, you have been through a lot
    these last few months I hope the next will be better. Enjoy the Cowboys game.

Ruthie - Feel better, tis the season to get sick with weather changing and all.

Here's our little race car driver for Halloween
    o5nbice7h584.jpg

Shirley
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIED <3<3<3
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley he i so cute and remine mme Of his grandpa
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Happy Birthday Marie. <3 Hope you have a great weekend. Your Cowboy's are winning with our Mississippi State Quarteback, Dak, Dak!!!
    Really like watching him play.

Janice, Great news!!! Now you can get on with your life.

Feeling a bit cooler this morning but brought no rain!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Dat Dat what a plyer pinch me I must be dreaming.. Can hardly wait till Sunday. i too love watching him lplay. i judt hear he is from La. The other day. my whole family is. Getting togethervto watch The Dallas Cowboys and Dat Sunday.love Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, our weather has gotten cooler, there was frost on the windshield this morning. We turn clocks back tonight, so it will be getting dark around 5:45, I don't really like it getting dark early, but that's the way it is.

Shirley-Isaac is getting big and he's so cute in his race car costume. Time sure flies I remember when he was born. I was very pleased with my good news at both check ups.

Nancy- Now I just need to get back to my life, like you said, without constantly doctors and hospitals. HECK it will be nice just doing whatever. I do know I have got to get my head back into losing weight, lately I just haven't been there.

Marie-Happy Birthday, enjoy your ga MN e and family tomorrow.

Connie-I hope you are doing good. I bet you can't wait for the baby to be here.

Ruthie-Sorry to hear your sick, my husband woke up today, with a sore throat, too. Get well soon.

Esther-You must have the energy of 2 people, you are always so busy. I'm sure your kids appreciate you always being there and helping with their functions, if they don't they will when they are older. I know mine remember all I did when they were young. They are now 34 and 29 years old, hard to believe.

Steph-I hope you and yours are all well. You must be busy baking this time of year.
    Gotta go, Janice