Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Soon we will all be busy getting ready for Christmas. I have already been buying some gifts for Isaac and other people. Looks like I am going to have family on all three days. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and we have Boxing Day. It will be nice to see everyone together.

We are having my MIL for dinner tonight which will be sauerkraut, sausage, carrots and potatoes all done in the crockpot. I am watching a Christmas show now, yes...they are on TV already.

Enjoy your evening,

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    i folks wonderful day at Kathy Wow a fun day
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIE! :):)

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i am now officially 86 years old. . Thank you Connie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE, I hope your day is wonderful!!

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    i am now officially 86 years old. . Thank you Connie

What a marvelous blessing! o:)
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Marie, Hope you have had a wonderful day.
    Great Cowboy win!!! Go Dak you're the man.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Marie, Hope you have had a wonderful day.
    Great Cowboy win!!! Go Dak you're the man.
    Nancy
    nancy that, boy know how to play ball.
    t
    Marie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Marie! Hope it was beautiful.

Good luck everyone...may we come out on the other side of today's election intact.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    JLoRuthie wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Marie! Hope it was beautiful.

Good luck everyone...may we come out on the other side of today's election intact.

It's been brutal...I stopped watching the news...just so sick of it!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    here is my report from Yesterday

Good morning What a day yesterday Rain all day long. and drive clear across town to the new doctor. and i hd to get to irving, Texas. clear across town Got off track twice. Got to thru to the with minutes tp and I discover I did not have doctor. my insurance card at home in my other purse and I could not see the doctor. But they scheduled me withThen we stopped an the doctor office here in Mesquite Which I will go to this coming thursday. just a couple blocks from my house.What a mix up day.
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Those things happen ,Marie, at least you got an apt. with another doctor. Tomorrow will be better.

I have a sore knee today, the back of my knee this time. I must have done it in Yoga class, I went for a long walk today, the weather was so nice, I came back limping. I have iced it and put some muscle cream on it. Of course I have choir tonight and its my turn to set up the chairs. Always something. :(

Good luck on the election tonight!

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Sorry Marie my birthday wish is late. It has been nuts here.

If you guys thing I was crazy busy before I got the knee done........the friends I have gotten in the last 10 years now understand why my longest term friends would call me Tigger. My newer friends have discovered how hyper I am. Now that I do not have to fight for every muscle movement I am bouncing off the walls and raring to go. My quality of life has finally crawled out of the outhouse and into the rose bed. Nutcracker is coming up again and I have been working on costumes for that and as well as our local theater production of the little mermaid.

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Have a great day all

connie don't do as i did. I had an eating Pity party on my birthday.
    \but back on track now. will be checking with my Doctor Thrusday. he is a primary doctor and a heart doctor. I think I made a good choice.And just a block and a half from my house.Love to all.

<3 Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I am still pampering my knee but it is feeling much better today and more mobile. I have a shopping
    day planned tomorrow with a friend so I hope to feel better.

Marie - Good luck tomorrow with your doctor. :)

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Have a great day all

connie don't do as i did. I had an eating Pity party on my birthday.
    \but back on track now. will be checking with my Doctor Thrusday. he is a primary doctor and a heart doctor. I think I made a good choice.And just a block and a half from my house.Love to all.

<3 Marie

I am hanging on by a thread, Marie. Still bouncing between 194-197 and not being diligent enough. Had cake at the reveal party a couple of weeks ago and have not been the same since. My daughter's party was last Saturday with more cake. It's not the cake that's bad, it's the craving for sugar after the cake. :s

Pity parties are okay as long as we cleanup after them...so no worries, Marie. You should have celebrated reaching 86!!

Glad you have a new doc and hope all works out for you!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    New Doctor appt. today this afternoon. i am excited about that. Will check in later what I think. i about him.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I went shopping today with my friend and lunch. We ended up shopping for each other for Christmas and found things we really liked and plan on doing the same next year.
    After all the walking my knee is still sore so icing and heat again and resting.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE. I am so glad We met each other. Also happy birthday to all of your Family whose has Birthday in Nov. All of those Birthday cakes

my new doctor approve of the plant diet. So full speed ahead for me.. you are doing marvelous. my idol. if it as not been for you I would not be where I am. . happy go lucky "Misfit.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i am taking over my kitchen , J
    One day at a time.erry has had it for going on for going on 5 months now. and lordy I can't fine anything so going so reorganized. May take me while but will get it done.