Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Today I grabbed a pair of pants that I recall buying at ROSS in desperation last summer. I needed a pair of pants immediately due to a malfunction while I was out on the road so whatever ROSS had on the rack that day I was going to buy. They were so tight, I was so miserable, but I bought them anyway and squeezed into them uncomfortably. When I got home I tossed them in the closet.

I saw them again this morning and I figured, hey, I bet these fit now. I grabbed them and tried to put them on. Fully zipped and buttoned they fell off my body to the floor, like a sack of denim. No belt would have made a difference. There is a bigger difference than I think going on.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Misfits,
    -Steph, Glad to see you too.
    -Eninad, You are making progress!!! Sorry you have so many things going on in your life.
    -Connie, Trying to hang on. The scales just want move!!!
    -Marie, How are the Miracle Noodles???
    Have a good day.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Misfits

I am back from the cottage and ready to get back to normal eating. I did get in two Yoga classes while at the cottage and
    walked most days to keep up. Our friend Tom brought a cheesecake from Costco, that I could have done without.

I will not weigh in until Thursday for the challenge due to getting rid of water weight. I had a chiropractic apt. my usual
    adjustment once a month and got groceries out of the way. Now getting back to South Beach meals again and getting
    on track.

Eninad - Sorry about the troubles with your daughter. I had two daughters and the hormones are always rageing.
    I agree, give her love and support and just listen when she wants to talk. No intervention, just listen, sometimes that's
    all they want. Always give the hugs and let her know you love her. I tell my daughters that every time I see them
    and they are 32 and 34.

Connie - Congrats on the weight loss. I hope things cool down your way.

Stephanie - If anyone wants routine it is me too. I have been gone so much this summer and eating
    has been a challenge. I just want to be home and get back to some routine and just catch up around
    the house and relax at times. Too busy right now.

Janice - I want to be in the 170's again and feel my clothes loose again. Good for you that you are
    staying there and not gaining.

Hi to anyone I missed.

Here is a picture of Isaac at the cottage.
    7lsmirmhelqt.jpg

Shirley

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Nancy to tell you the truth I have not got brave enough to fix those Miracle noodles

Stephanie Have you tried them?

Toniht I am having a baked potatoes and apple cole slaw. Love that stuff

Marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,995 Member
    Options
    :) My new weight lifting with heavier weights on Sunday really got to me so today I did a shorter routine to give my back a rest. I know I'm going to love the heavier weights.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Wednesday!

Shirley..your grandbaby is adorable!

Marie..good to see you...apple cole slaw sounds good!

Eninad..congrats on the pants!! That's way better than any number on the scale!

Steph...your routine will settle soon and you can can concentrate on planning.

Nancy..all we can do is hang on.

It was gym morning with trainer for me. Need a shower.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yes the kids are gone and hopefully, both will have a great day!! I am back to being able to focus on myself a bit and hopefully moving the scale in the right direction.

marie, yes I have had both the noodles and the shirtaki noodles. they are really good especially if you want to make fake chicken fettuccini or if you sautee veggies and some form of protein. very satisfying but for some reason, I always feel kind of icky after I eat them? you are suppose to rinse them thoroughly. I know many people who eat them and don't have any issues. try them and see what you think, they are clearly a great alternative to pasta.

hope everyone has a great day!!
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Morning Misfits,
    Nice to have some cooler weather.
    -Shirley, Isaac is so cute.
    Ready to get my exercise done for today.
    See you later.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Stephanie, I will do that one evening I don/t know why I order them for a am not a pasta eater.

my apple slaw was real good. I remember that Shirley made apple cole slaw one time so I bought me some Peeled sliced apples for I can not handled the peelings. And dole came out with a new slaw mix that I really like It was real good. May have some more today I think I have about 2 servings left and have some sweet potato in the oven now.
    I baked a white potato to last night and I guess the sweet potato spoil me for they are so moist and good and the white potato was so dry. how do you baked a white potato to be moist.?

Barbie do be careful with those heavy weights

Shirley Isaac is darling. I have another great grandson coming along in Jan.

My kittens are getting to be a handful. They wait till we wake up and meet us at the door and play till they give out. they are napping now. Peace at last.

I go to the heart doctor Monday.

See you later

hugs Marie

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Shirley-Isaac has really grown and is so cute in his batman outfit. I hope Thursday the scale is good to you, you did exercise quit a bit while you were away and that had to help. I am sure you be fine.

It has been so beautiful here the past few days, I have had the house opened all day, getting that free air conditioning, very unusual for us this time of your, but I love it. I took some beautiful pictures the other day I think you all will like.rcjks4dl3mf2.jpg
    7t1fjnn9lvwk.gif

I hope you like them, I need to clear some things on my tablet, it says I have low memory and 1st time it didnt let me post. Gotta go , need to work on my tablet. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Beautiful Janice thank you for sharing with us The last picture is jumping around is it suppose too. I like it.
    marie
  • Shirley61
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I lost my post while typing, everything went crazy so I will try again. I just got back from Yoga class and watered all the
    gardens. I think my helpers when we were gone didn't water everything. Some of my ground cover looks like it is dying and
    I am trying to get it back again. It is the end of the season so I guess it doesn't matter so much.

I have all the laundry done and now have to put it all away. It was a beautiful day but now it is clouding up again.

Janice - Lovely pictures and yes one of them is moving. Cool.

We have a wedding this Saturday in the states to go to and we are seeing a play tomorrow night with friends.

Thanks for all the compliments on Isaac, we think he is a pretty special guy.

Shirley

• Shirley61
    Options
    Morning,

I am the first one here. I am happy to say that I stayed the same in my weight after being at the cottage for a week.
    I got on the scale this morning and saw the exact number I had when I left for the cottage. Now to get that scale
    to go down.

This morning I have a walked planned and after lunch a hair apt. Tonight we are taking in a play with friends and dinner.

Shirley

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Shirley-I am glad to see you didnt gain while away at the cottage. Tonight sounds like a fun time. I have managed to walk alittle more this week since the weather is nicer, I plan on doing the same today. Gotta go. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

I hope all of you are doing well. It's a late start for me today..cloudy, cooler, and great weather for getting a walk outside! So glad we're finally getting a break from the humidity.

Marie..hope your doc appt goes well Monday.
    Shirley..glad you maintained while away.
    Janice..good to see you! The pics are gorgeous.

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    Made a early run to Kroger and now time to get moving with chores.
    Nancy

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Having pronlems with the computer on M f P. So came to my I pad. I am thankful to have this I pad for a backup. It is pretty depemderable.

Hi Nancy,Janice and Shirley and Connie

It is going to get hot today but the nights are cool and that's helps. Fall is close by. An

So long. mario
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hooray for Friday!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    when will your parents come to visit. I know you are excited Faye had a wonderful day
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Friday!

Hope all is well with you guys.

It's sunny today but still not humid so it is bearable. Everyone is focused on the hurricane headed this way. For us it will probably bring some much needed rain. Glad son no longer lives in Charleston!

Connie