Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone, seems strange
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Saturday and Labor Day weekend!

Yes, Janice, it is very quiet in here and a lot still MIA. I just could not get here yesterday and almost forgot to log my exercise! I hope everyone is doing well. We are not doing anything for the weekend so I don't have to plan for different food, thank goodness!

Marie...I hope you check in soon!

Make it a great day and have a safe weekend everyone!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Jerry and I went out for breakfast and yes .i overdid it but tomorrow a new day.. And I have been napping in my chair, now watching the kitties play. They are a
    Pair. I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week. But I have been on a roller coaster up and down. I can lose if I I just watch my P's and Q's

Have a great holiday Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Happy Sunday. Misfits.

I don't think Alice is coming out today. and Kathy is getting ready for the wedding This Saturday week. at her roués Have not heard from my son here lately.I guess I better give him a buzz.For some reason he quit posting on facebook.

The kitties come and go as they please now , so far as not been any further than our back yard.

Time for breakfast and medication,
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I guess everyone is enjoying the weekend, it is quiet in here. We have another Air Show today and it is
    hot. We went for a walk and checked out another Yacht club right next door to where we are and it
    was a lovely club with many places to entertainment and BBQ's a possible destination for our group.

On a sad note, I lost my Fitbit. I think I left it in one of the showers at the last port we were at and it
    looks like I may have go buy a new one. I have had it since April and it was a gift.

We are just trying to keep cool here and we will be going our for seafood with friends.

See you when I return, we are leaving tomorrow.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Labor Day!

Hope everyone has a great day. I'll check back later.

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Good afternoon misfits, I have been hanging with hubby this weekend, yesterday we went to Sams, they were giving a 2 month membership, so I thought it would come in handy. They were giving out samples, but I didnt eat any. Last night my daughter and grandson came by, he had a big time playing with the dogs and the dogs enjoyed him, too. I wore a cute skirt and tank top out yesterday, and I felt really good, I am sooo glad I decided to lose weight. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Labor Day,
    Janice, Good for you!!!
    Just finished my exercise and am ready to rest for a bit.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    hello Misfits

I had another fall. yesterday so pretty well stove up today, Still knock in on wood I did not break anything but pretty well bruised up. today. been in bed most of the day. I brought my walker in the house or Jerry did so will have some support in getting around I got Jerry to make me a pot of soup for my meals it was pretty good at lunch time. He might make a cook after all.
    I go for some test tomorrow. for the heart doctor.

talk to you all later tomorrow

Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, So sorry you had a fall yesterday. Hope you will recover real fast. Please be careful and use that walker until you get stronger.
    Nancy❤️
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie-I hate hearing you fell again, glad nothing is broken. I hope you feel better soon. Glad that your husband is cooking for you, I hope he gets the hang of it. I hope your test help you to feel better, soon. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Marie..so sorry to hear about your fall. It's good you have the walker to help you get around and Jerry to make soup! Is Alice taking you to the doc today?

Not much for me today. Leaving to get labs done for an upcoming doctor appointment later in the month. The scale is staying put which is not a good sign. I'm just going to ignore the numbers and keep at it for now.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies,

hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. mine was pretty good. enjoyed spending time with my family. had to deal with some issues with a friend. she had done something so hurtful in the spring and has decided she is sorry now. I didn't hear from her all summer. now she is forced to see me and deal with consequences of her actions. we had to attend the same party Saturday night. she called me in the afternoon and I did not pick her up. I am still to angry to have a productive conversation about what went on. at least I did not pig out!

on to a new week and fresh start, although I do need to see her both tomorrow and Thursday night at the junior high and high school open house. I will hold my head high as I did nothing wrong and just push forward.

have a good day ladies. it is gloomy and rainy here:( am down almost a lb from last Tuesday so that is good news!

Stephanie

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    marie,

so sorry to hear about your fall. hope you are feeling better!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie no she is not taking me to the doctor today. Jerry gets to do do. that. As far as jerry making soup I just had him to get out five cans of veggies out and dump them in the crock pot and I season them up. Pretty good would have been better if I could have some corn bread. to go with it.
    we have a cool front coming thru tomorrow.......about time.

I am still pretty sore. from my fall But I sleep Ok . It is not as bad as my firsts fall but still pretty painful. Its rough to grow old. and can't get up bu yourself Jerry had to get a neighbor to help get me up.

Time to get dress to go get the stress test and scan done.Alice does want to go with me wen the doctor goes over all the test

love to all and tanks for all the get well wishes.
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Best wishes Marie, I am so sorry to hear about your second fall. Please be careful and take care of yourself. Good luck
    on all the tests from the doctor. Keep us informed how things are going.

Well we sailed back yesterday all the way without motoring. It was a great sail back. Now back to business of losing
    weight and seeing that scale go down. I will weigh myself on Thursday to see how bad it is. I am back on South Beach
    Phase 1 starting today. I am still hanging in with the Thanksgiving Day challenge and now hope to see some results.

I didn't feel great when i got up felt like a cold coming on. I started a regime of medicines and I have my first
    choir practice tonight of the new season.

Now doing laundry and picked a ton of cherry tomatoes. The gardens don't look too bad for being gone again and our
    friend Tom watered for us while we were gone.

Have a good week everyone!

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi Misfits,
    Hope you had a great holiday weekend. Was a quiet one for us.
    Have a good day.
    Nancy
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining. I took extra leave so I could get some alone time, but spouse decided to take time off too. He means well, but it changed how I spent my time off. He did make sure I did relaxing things, so it wasn't all bad.

Today I have tons of housework and no motivation for it and I go back to work in the morning.

Sorry to hear about your fall Marie and glad you have that walker and an appointment soon.

Sure hope we start to see more results soon, but at least for me, it is not going back up.

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,991 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    :) Eninad, my sweet husband does the same thing.....he knows I'll be home all day so he changes his plans so he can spend time with me. I love him, but I'd love to have some time by myself

<3 Marie, you are smart letting Jerry do things for you while you recover from your fall.

:) Shirley, getting back to South Beach sounds like a great plan for you....best wishes for success.

:'( My back is still bothering me so I've been walking the dogs a lot less and trying to be patient.

<3 Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey Barbie you are so right. I need to teach Jerry how to cook healthy hope your back is better by now.

So Shirley is back on SBD You done marvelous on it. Before and you can do it again. And hope Shirley rejoin us feeling like a million dollors

I got my 3 test done and found out I am nuclear medication do not agree with me.. After They gave me a glass of water my tummy starting rolling around is all directions. Althought no one but the patent was aglow back there .
    They did ol get Jerry in a hurry. It was terrible bless his heart He stuck with me thru all of it. 3 clean up jobs. Did mamage to get all of the test done.. Will have to wait to hear from the doctor. another Lady Got sick at her stomach so they had a hand full between the 2 of us hope he does not want to do a nother Stress test.

So that was my day
    Marie