Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I just got home from my sisters house, it is cleaned and ready for her to come home, from the nursing home, Friday. We had to run out and get a few things at Target and we ended up eating at Chick fil a, I ate a chick fil a deluxe, they come with tomato, lettuce and pickle, and waffle fries, that I shared with my sister. It was good, I havent had Chick fil a in 15 years, I'd say. Heavy on calories though, I think I burnt alot today, I didnt wear my fitgear tracker. I am wore out I got up at 6: 20, I am not use to fetting up early since I quit working. All the kitties are cute.

Esther-My kids were in alot sports when they were young, we even coach t ball , softball, and basketball, plus I helped coach cheerleading. We didnt coach everything they were in they played for other coaches. They played soccer ,too, I always stood and watched and yelled, too. They were fun and busy years, so I definitely understand what your life is like. My daughter also took dance, and played the violin. I wish I still had that energy.

Well gotta go, Janice
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Marie! 59 years- just wow <3 Enjoy your dinner with Jerry. So glad for your Message too, and being able to find this wonderful group of ladies.
    So I lost 1/2 pound when DD and I got home from Las Vegas. The evil scale budged a little. Lol. What's been really nice is that I'm maintaining my 10,000 plus steps on my Fitbit and hitting 5 miles each day. Last night I had to take an extra loop around the neighborhood to get there but the change in me to push myself is great.
    Today is a marvelous rainy day with thunder and lightning her in Southern California. It started early this morning and is still going now at 3:45pm. This is very unusual weather for us but we need the rain so badly. Rattle Snake Creek is full and running again so we are all going out walking to enjoy the puddles before they dry up after dinner.
    I have a full house as each kid has a friend over. The boys are wii gaming and the girls are polishing their nails. Then my kids are making waffles for dinner. Church will have to be tomorrow morning instead of tonight at 5.

Rosie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    392924wzseyy3jfr.gif

to Marie and Jerry! Hope you had a wonderful day!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Actually Janice I am not the coach. But we had all but one player and coach...... So I stepped in and played assistant coach today otherwise nobody would have played. I don't think that was fair to those that had shown up so we played anyway....... I texted coach that I stepped in until she got there and she had actually mistaken the time for game. It was a 10am game and she thought it was an 11 am game. Oh well things happen so all is well. She was glad I could step in like that. So we had a great time.

Esther
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    :) Rosie, congrats to you for making the extra effort to reach you step goal...how great that you had some rain...we need it up here too, they just started some water rationing in my neighborhood.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hello Rosie
    1/2 lb is not bad for a gain while you were gone and probable under stress too. I would day Darn good.
    I bet you was glad to get back home. Glad to see you back. Also from your picture you are a very young looking lady and pretty too.
    keep up the good work.
    marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Marie and Jerry!!!
    Hope you had a great one.
    59 years.....that is awesome.
    Nancy
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Marie and Jerry. Amazing!!
    Ruthie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Happy 59th anniversary Marie and Jerry, that is wonderful, tell him he is one in a million from me. Janice
  • italy10548
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Rosie, congrats to you for making the extra effort to reach you step goal...how great that you had some rain...we need it up here too, they just started some water rationing in my neighborhood.

@barbie We have had water rationing here since I want to say January. So many homeowners and businesses are replacing lawns and such with drought tolerate landscape and your lovely lavender is a very popular here.

Rosie
  • italy10548
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Hello Rosie
    1/2 lb is not bad for a gain while you were gone and probable under stress too. I would day Darn good.
    I bet you was glad to get back home. Glad to see you back. Also from your picture you are a very young looking lady and pretty too.
    keep up the good work.
    marie

Oh Marie, it is wonderful to be home. Thanks for complimenting my picture. I am 54 soon to be 55 yrs young B)

Rosie
  • JLoRuthie
    Options
    Am I first this morning? Well good morning everyone! Happy Sunday.

Another scorcher here in Georgia. I mowed the lawn last night in the dark (at the end) so I am going to make a cup of coffee and take a look at it. Hope it looks decent because I have no plans to mow it again today :D

We are thinking about going out on the lake today but no firm plans yet.

Ruthie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers!

Where are you guys?

Marie, did you and Jerry have a late night celebrating the 59th?

I just returned from church and will start fixing lunch in a few minutes. We've been eating out a lot lately and need to get back to normal. Good thing I'm still on my diet break or I would be facing a huge sodium gain! The scale remains steady, and I have a few more weeks before starting the deficit.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Surely is quiet here today.
    Just chilling out after going to church this morning.
    Things are back to normal for me.
    Have a great afternoon.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    good evening misfit.

sorry to be so late to check in with you guys
    I fell this morning Bang my knee up pretty badly but can still walk on it. Jerry cold not get me up b himself Thought we were going to have to call the fire department , bout he went and got a neighbor and they got me up. Its been years since I can't get up Off the floor.. I will go to the ER if my knees keep hurting so bad. I know tomorrow it will be worst than today

"da" Boys are doing fine. we let them come to the living room today and they really enjoy that having both of us together to play with-I was told the little calico kitten is a girl. so maybe I don't have 2 Boys From 2 difference people that 3 color calico is always a female Well I don't know how to tell the different. Looks the same to me.

Will check in again in the morning to let you all know how I feel.
    <3 Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Oh, Marie..I was wondering where you were, kiddo. I hope your knee will not require an ER visit. Praying for your speedy recovery.

Connie
  • italy10548
    Options
    It's been raining here again all afternoon. Hope this helps our CA water situation.

Marie are you okay?

Rosie <3
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, So sorry about your fall. Certainly hope your knee will be ok with rest tonight and want
    require an ER visit. Take care?
    Nancy
  • JLoRuthie
    Options
    Oh no, Marie! Maybe some ice on your knee will help.
    Ruthie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie-So sorry that you fell, I hope you feel better tommorrow and no t worse. Janice