Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Afternoon,

I got up late today, I wanted to sleep longer and had a great meditation of 25 mins this morning. Normally I do 20 but I just kept going.

Dave and I went for a walk around the hockey arena, there was a game going on but we just kept on
    going and got our 30 mins. in.

Today is making some detox chicken soup, washing my bed sheets and starting a new weight loss
    book that my daughter sent me.

I will be seeing Isaac next week from Wednesday to Sunday, I can't wait.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    have question how in the world are you getting the @ in your posting. I remember usin it at one time but has incompletely left my mind??????
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    @CALIECAT Marie, Just type the @ symbol and as you start typing the name of the person you want to address a window will pop up with that persons name and you just click on their name and you have it.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Nancy I am not following you. can't get it/
  • CALIECAT
    @eyegirl777va Got it Thanks
  • CALIECAT
    @Shirley61 O know you miss that boy
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Good Morning, friends! Happy Monday!

Just peeking in for a minute. We rested yesterday and are back at it today. Have not been logging food but my new low weight is still holding so it's all good. I hope all of you are well; I will be back to get caught up.

Stay strong!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Good morning, I got up early to work on taxes, plus I am taking them to our tax preparer later today. It is also suppose to be warmer today, so I wanted to get movin earlier than usual. Have a good day everyone. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    @eyegirl777va I had this in my inbox this morning . just thought I would share I have not tried it yet But plan on it soon.

http://www.fifteenspatulas.com/no-oil-no-fat-crispy-roast-potatoes/#.VtuT6IFmMyU.facebook

Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Good afternoon misfits,

Had a dental appointment this morning. I don't like to talk about this but thought someone might have had something similar. I have something called Invasive Cervical Resorption of my lower teeth and will need to have them removed and replaced with dental implants @ the tune of $28,000. The teeth destroy themselves from the inside. No one knows what is causing the problem, it is usually caused by trauma or some autoimmune problem and I have neither. It has been going on for 2-3 years and I just dread the thought of it and I keep putting it off as it causes me no problem at this time. Sorry for the long post but had the appointment this morning and it's on my mind.

@CALIECAT Marie, Thanks for the potato recipe. I will definitely try it.

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful warm weather.

Have a good rest of the day.

Nancy

• lovesretirement
    @eyegirl777va...I have never heard of that, Nancy. So sorry for your distress. I know you have done your research on it since it's been going on for a good while. Maybe a second opinion is in order before moving forward. No need to tell you that He will lead you in the right direction.

Connie
  • CALIECAT

[img]http://dl3.glitter- graphics.net/pub/1378/1378843j0nkir7nwk.gif[/img]

we don't have too many. I just have the currant ones on our list
    If any new ones or old ones show up be more than happy to add you

Janice....March 29

Shirley....April

Esther ....September 20

Marie....November 7
    Connie.....November 11

This is all I have need Nancy and Ruthie birthday......................
    if I left you out and you want on our list let me know.
    Marie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    March 26! Thanks Marie
    Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT wrote: »

Ruthie....March. 26
    Janice....March 29

Shirley....April

Esther ....September 20

Marie....November 7
    Connie.....November 11

This is all I have need Nancy and Ruthie birthday......................
    Marie

• CALIECAT

Ruthie....March. 26
    Janice....March 29

Shirley....April

Esther ....September 20

Marie....November 7
    Connie.....November 11

This is all I have need Nancy and Ruthie birthday...................... Got Ruthie Thanks
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Oh my gosh I left Steoh out. I think it might be sent 19 not sure
  • eyegirl777va
    @CALIECAT
    July 25
    Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    edited March 2016
    @lovesretirement Connie, I have had a second opinion already and they concur with my dentist.
    Have had 3D cat scan which shows the problem.
    It is just traumatic to hear that there is no way to save the teeth. My hygienist almost cried when they first gave me the news. I have had 6 month cleaning and checks all my adult life and have no periodontal disease. I have had the same hygienist for 25+ years and she said that I am only the second patient that she has seen with this problem. I have told them I want to put it off as long as I can but soon I will begin to have the possibility of the teeth breaking off because the inside of the teeth is hollow. After the procedure I will be on liquids and soft foods for 3-6 months.
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Marie-My birthday is March 28, not the 29th. I thought I should tell you.
    I went shopping today and got a new small 3 qt.crockpot, perfect for dips and making a few cans of green beans. I also bought some new pictures for my walls and I already hung 4 up. I also bought alot of miscellaneous items, it was nice just getting out and piddling. It is getting warmer here and tomorrow's suppose to be in the 70's.
    Nancy-I am sorry to here about your teeth issues, I hope that don't hurt you normally.
    Gotta run. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Nancy..the upside of soft food and liquids is weight loss! Downside mouth hurting and pain meds. Maybe it's time before they break and cause pain.

Hello to everyone else...just dropping in. On my way to do lab work for upcoming appointment later this month. Down a pound this morning. Very happy about that...it's all this walking in the new house!

Connie