Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Janice that fainting don't sound good. Keeping my fingers cross for you. I have not got my soup made yet so I will microwave me a red
    Potato to go ith some green beans I have cooked for my lunch
    And ice tea.

connie hope you get your house all iron out OK. So you can get on with your life. You have handle your eatling plan wish I could be more like you
    like a pro.

Janice do be careful. Watch that driving.

Steph, Ruthie have a good week
    Oh and you too Esther.

Nancy do hope all is well.

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Janice- Oh! so sorry to hear about your fall. Good that you are going to the doctor and they will get
    to the bottom of it.

Going home tomorrow and we had two days of great warm weather and beach weather. There is a
    storm approaching in Toronto with freezing rain and snow and that is where we land. We are staying
    an extra night in the hotel and venturing out the next morning to go home.

See you when I return.

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Hi guys. Sorry I have been MIA again. It seems to happen to me a lot. No idea why ;) The ballet is over finally. It was a great performance. The high school choir sang while the kids danced. The choir did a wonderful job. They sounded great. The girls that danced were wonderful as well. I laid around yesterday and decompressed. I have to apologize for my lack of posting. I would fall asleep posting unless I posted while the rehearsal was going on.

Esther
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    hi all,

sorry i haven't checked in for a bit. don't have a ton of time right now. been in a holding pattern, definitely should change something.....

janice, i hope you are ok, sounds like maybe you had a little virus and were dehydrated....hope that was it

Connie, you are the woman!!! wow, you go girl!!

Marie, how's the starch solution?

Shirley, how was vacation? hope we travel as much as you one day:)

Ester, how are the girls? the knee?

Nancy, how is ben?

everyone else, hello!!

Stephanie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    edited March 2016
    Good morning and happy Super Tuesday!
    I voted early last week so glad!

I'm loving the starch solution but I'm still dealing with near constant headaches. Trying to read up on that to see if the change in food is the cause.

We had a beautiful spring day yesterday and spent as much time outside as possible. but cloudy and rain today. I actually enjoy the changes in weather from time to time.

Connie - did you close? I may have missed your post. We have decided to stay put so I am very relieved to know that! Living in Limbo doesn't work for me.

Marie, Shirley, Janice, Nancy, Esther, Steph and everyone else have a great day!

Ruthie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Hi friends...just checking in to let you know we did close...yay!! It was a very long day but very pleasant. Everything has been done and the one major issue was resolved in our favor. ;) I will save the story for another time.

Doing well and will be moving this week. I'll check in when I can. Thanks for listening to all my rants/complaints/melt downs.

Janice..hoping that you are improving and will find the cause. The Internet can be a blessing and a curse...it can really scare you so try not to believe all that you read.

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Good morning,

Connie glad you are ready to move to your new home.

Still enjoying the starch solution but I have not lost any weigh for 2 weeks.
    Not sure about what to do???

Hope all is well with everyone.

Nancy
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Nancy I realized I still had to track calories or at least pay attention to my portion sizes. Not sure if that helps you but I'm loving it too!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    I feel better today, not sleeping good though. Hopefully tonight I will sleep better. Trying to take it easy, but sometimes thats not as easy as you think.
    Connie-Glad you got to close on your house, it has to be a relief.
  • eyegirl777va
    Ruthie, I think you are right about portion size. I didn't think I was going overboard but I will start measuring and keeping track better. It is such an easy plan and that is one reason I like it so much. I am all about easy when it comes to preparing my meals.
    Thanks
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2016
    I like the simplicity of this plan too. I am not seeing the pounds drop of but sure seeing it in my blood sugar readings.. an blood pressure numbers. I am like you too I think we need to to be comparability of our calories For no matter what plan we are on Calories do count. or at least till we know how happy stopping point is.

Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Morning friends! Just dropping in to say hello. It's a beautiful day here and I am blessed to be allowed to enjoy it! The moving continues..... B)

Stay strong!
  • CALIECAT
    Morning Connie, don't over do it.

I am just now waking up. I am still having pains in my hips. Hello gang how are you all doing...?

Kind. Of short but not fully awake yet.
    mRie
  • janiceclark08
    Hi, I finally slept better last night. I have been so hungry the past couple of days, I guess after barely eating Sunday because I was sick. I have been eating within calories though.
    Connie-You all will be done quick, it sounds like. Good luck
    Marie-I hope your hips feel better soin. Janice
  • janiceclark08
    I weighed today after not for several days and it was down to 179.8, so glad to be hitting 170's again since mid December. Janice
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    hi all!!

connie, good luck with the move!!

janice, woohoo! i was in 140s today leo but i have a bad cold so maybe thats why? wanna make sure it sticks before posting it. crazy thing is i cringed when i saw 140 a couple years ago now i am so happy!! shows what time does:)

marie, nancy and ruthie, hope thaw starch solution is going well!

off to my daughter's track meet, check back later.

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    hoopie hoopie Janice. You too Steph.
    marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Hi ladies,
    Had a busy day but resting now. Ben's family came to visit.
    -Janice and Steph, Way to go, keep up the great work.
    Watching Ole Miss Basketball with Ben.
    -Marie, Sorry you are having hip trouble. Be careful.
    -Connie, Slow and easy with the move. Let the guys pick up those heavy boxes.
    -Ruthie, Hope you had a good day.
    Good night.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2016
    I am experiment again I am trying the potatoes for 5 days to see what it does. it is still a plant diet. I will not get away from that. did pretty good today
    Breakfast...... Oatmeal coffee
    lunch.......
    2 red potato with taco sauce spread over them 1/2 c baked veggian beans. Water
    Dinner.... little new potatoes. and green beans
    First to see how my blood sugar react and then the weight. I will do this till Sunday night and then see where i go on Monday morning. so far it is doing fine. Have not had to take any Before meals insulin and hopefully no low blood sugar during the night. and I love potatoes.

There is a t v show on in the morning the doctors and will have Dr. Mcdougall. on it. It is on 32 here i n my area at 11 AM I planned on watching it.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Good morning folks Its is a nice sunny day here in Texas and I love it. Looks like spring has sprung. Bunch of nice little spring wild flowers popping up all over the place Little purple and white ones and some yellow dandelion., It is Thursday and we are winding down this week. Anew week is just around the corner.

I am just waking up I was up earlier but went back to bed.

Time for my baked sweet potatoes, what a way to go..

Connie is moving today. i know she is extremly happy. And I am so happy for her

570018w02xr7isn0.gif
    Marie