Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
100% Challenge – Fabulous For Fall!
This is a 6 week challenge.
It runs from September 14th through October 25th
The rules are very simple:
Use NS FOODS (or equivalent of your own foods following the NS guidelines)
100% water means at least 64 ounces
100% food & water every day.
*** 100% food means your NS foods for the day and all the add-ins on the NS Plan or
Staying on plan using NS Foods or using equivalent foods or all of Your foods that meet the plan requirements***
* For each day post your 100% in red bold along with the date so it's easier to update the spreadsheet.
(Example: 100% 9/20/2015 or NOT 100% 9/20/2015 )
* Exercise 3x/week but we won't track exercise; that is up to you.
* Post as often as you can! DAILY is BEST!
* Have fun, ask questions, answer questions, help where you can, give support...get support!
* Weigh-in day is SUNDAY (if you need a different day, just let us know)
Post your weigh-in, how much you lost or gained or if you maintained.
(example: WEIGH-IN: 180.2 or Lost 1.5 pounds)
* Set a goal of what you want to lose over the next 6 weeks.
(many of us make a ticker to track our progress)

JOIN US ANYTIME!
ALL ARE WELCOME!!
NO CUT-OFF TIME FOR JOINING

gzx7vkd7x7zp.jpg

"Welcome" to the new challengers and "Welcome Back" to those returning to the 100% Challenge. As the leaves fall, so will our weight! This is one of the most supportive groups on the NS boards so jump in, join the fun and let us help you become the slimmer, trimmer and more active person you know you can be! Relax and Enjoy :)

From the 2014 Challenge
For every day you are 100%,you will see the benefits accumulate: a lighter, slimmer, and healthier you! Together we will lose this extra weight and be the best we can be!

From the 2012 Challenge :)
Picture This

This Challenge we are taking our weight loss inspiration from board games, so what do you say we play a little Pictionary today?

No, we're not going to ask you to grab a pencil and play charades on paper, but we are going to ask you to picture yourself, in your mind's eye, one, two, even three months down the road. What do you see? Can you make heads or tails out of what you look like and how you're doing? What conclusions can you draw?

Sometimes the best way to improve the present is to envision the future, so try it today.

Visualize yourself and how you're doing on your weight loss journey, say, on Halloween night-or better yet, the day after when all that candy is lying around! How will you handle it? What strategies do you have to stay on course with your program? What fun costume will you wear to that masquerade ball that you would never have dreamed of wearing before you lost weight?

Now picture yourself this Thanksgiving...how are you doing? How are you feeling? How much confidence do you carry with you as you walk into that family gathering? What new emotions or conversations will you have? If you had to "draw out" who and how you are come that holiday, what would the picture look like?

Finally, it's December...holiday time...festive music and seasonal gatherings are happening left and right. What does your picture look like then? Is your weight loss still on track? Are you sticking with your program despite all the holiday distractions? Do you feel in control? And what are you going to wear to that New Year's bash?

Make your personal weight loss game of Pictionary one that comes with no guesswork involved. Draw up your plan and how you intend to progress in your mind today, and see if it doesn't make tomorrow...and the day after that...and the day after that...just a little more picture perfect.

u6px6d4mu947.jpg

Replies

• rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Here are the graphics for your signature.

Two sizes to choose from.

0gYc9P

KekXgq

If you need any help on how to do your signature just ask.

• mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another challenge. Will post stats tomorrow...
  • aproudmom
    aproudmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to try. I got a code for the ticker. Do I just add it to the reply? When I do it, I just see the letters and numbers.
  • mariska9664
    Options
    [url="http://"] TICKER CODE [/url]

Hi Proud Mom, and welcome! You can put it in the reply, but the code needs to be between HTML code like above. You can click on the URL insert dropdown next to the emoticon dropdown, and paste the ticker code there. It will add the HTML code for you. I'm definitely not an expert, so hope this helps. : - )
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I am going to start off, but not sure I will continue. I've had some personal issues that I'm trying to work through.
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm in and my WI day will be Sunday.
    http://goo.gl/KekXgq7mpl8xmfn2mr.png
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    W/I 198,
    Goal 6 lbs
    Report Day Monday

• aproudmom
    aproudmom Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thanks Mariska, I will try. Let's see. When I do it, it just shows the http etc. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi All
    I already Know I will not be 100% today, darn it. I had to wait for the Barber to open up and he ran late too. Since it was cold and breezy I could not wait on a nearby bench. So I went into the nearby diner and had a Bacon Omelet, Apple Juice, some Dry Rye Toast and sampled the potatoes. I may (should) be able to compensate for the extra protein and SCs through the day but since I am guessing I think I will just call it not 100% for today and see how Mr. Scale looks for the next few days. This is the only time I will be near temptation for a while so I should be good.

09/14/2015 not 100%
    Weigh In Day is Sunday
    Goal is 9 pounds lost for the challenge, wish me luck.

Have a Great Monday
    RogerToo
    KekXgq
    I am going to start off, but not sure I will continue. I've had some personal issues that I'm trying to work through.

Hi Flo
    Good Luck working through the issues. I hope to see You here, even if not in the challenge.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    aproudmom wrote: »
    I would like to try. I got a code for the ticker. Do I just add it to the reply? When I do it, I just see the letters and numbers.

Hi aproudmom
    Welcome
    Copy the ticker code and click on the symbol that looks like a couple of links of chain and paste the code in and click OK like this
    4u63dobfxoey.jpg
    I hope this helps
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I'm in and my WI day will be Sunday.
    http://goo.gl/KekXgq7mpl8xmfn2mr.png

Hi Ginny
    Thanks for the reminder to put my weigh in day as well as goal weight loss :)
    RogerToo
    aproudmom wrote: »
    Thanks Mariska, I will try. Let's see. When I do it, it just shows the http etc. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Hi Again
    Do not forget to post Your starting weight or amount to lose for the challenge as an alternate. Weigh in day. That lets Mary get You into the spreadsheet.
    The daily if possible post the previous days 100% or not 100%

Good Luck, I hope my reply above helps
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    edited September 2015
    Options
    9/12 & 9/13 - 100%
    WI: 294.6 (-4.8)

Goal for new challenge: 15 lbs

Y4GNBMAJw714NwQJlXcp0xfF4tMRiyNWd3luDRjJowgs9Ao-vZVgqNHbfRBF91qmwC2n7F23LnRjPu-PcDi1zoxjACmb448laMBj10rIjeIWp_5TE9-QAJh7kiNQcmoW2DnTZGM4UDq8zHXrme-NDj2Kw3l0q4Pnqqc=s426

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD

• ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    100% 8/13 Not 100% 9/14 Oh my beginning weight was 198.4 Aiming for 5 pounds. I think I get too hungry in the morning when I wake up too early. Makes it too long for lunch so then I am starving. Anyone have any ideas of what to do about that.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Had a first of flexing the whole day due to business meetings and business meals. I was so nervous, but by my logging, it looks like I did pretty good, still staying in my calorie range, got my SC and PFs in. So I say it was a pretty good day.

9/14 100%
  • mariska9664
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Starting WI = 236.2
    WI Day = Monday
    Goal = 6 lbs
    9/14 = 100%

Here are my starting stats for this new challenge. I'm ready for a fresh beginning of green. The link for the new spreadsheet is below.

Aproudmom - did you have any luck with inserting the code? That part really is optional. What's most important is providing your starting stats, staying 100%, and posting results. By the way, do you have a name you go by that I can add to the spreadsheet.

Flo - you are on the spreadsheet and no worries if you can't post. Hope things get better soon.

Roger - that one cracked me up!

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for including me, Mary. I will sincerely try. I am setting a very small goal for myself. Still overwhelmed and struggling with personal issues.

Starting WI = 170.8
    WI Day = Sunday
    Goal = 2 lbs

9/14 = 100%

e4f8hek58shy.gif

weight.png

88492762.png 8ovjoiygai9m.gif
    f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Flo...just wanted to say no loss is better than a gain and 2 pounds is nothing to sneeze at either. I hope things get better soon for you
    http://goo.gl/KekXgq
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ok so how come my picture isn't showing up?? Of the fabulous for fall?
  • rlshelor
    Options
    9/14 - 100%

ginnywed wrote: »
    Ok so how come my picture isn't showing up?? Of the fabulous for fall?

You don't have the [IMG][/IMG] around it.
    funnyweightlossquotes20.png

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    9/14 - Not 100%
    9/15 - 100%

Starting Weight 9/14 - 259.0 lb
    Goal is 10 lbs

pound_bear.pngcommitment_bear.pngcommunity_bear.pngdetermination_bear.png

e62oxhjnsv3s.jpgd06oy7l14lfa.jpg

• ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thanks Roger KekXgq Love that cartoon!
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Roger, loved the cartoon.

Flo, we are here for you, just hang in there and don't give up.

Welcome Tori!

9/15 not 100%, got into the brownies and not NS brownies. Darn things!