weight.png

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    10/05/2015 100%
    I forgot to post Sundays weigh in. A really good week, 2.25 pounds lost
    I suspect that next week may be worse.

Hi
    It was nippy out this morning, Luckily most of the breeze is gone. 43 degrees in a nearby town.
    During the walk I found a Quarter on the way to get my morning coffee.

During Yesterdays walk near the end there were two deer running along the outside of the fence around one of our parks. It is a fair sized field with a play ground in one corner, catty corner is a memorial and the other two corners have Baseball diamonds with bleachers and a Football field with bleachers in between the baseball fields.

Have a Nice Tuesday
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 10/3, 4 and 5. WI was 196.4 (0) Sorry I was late reporting.
    I ordered the new dessert and my order is due to start processing I believe on the 12th of this month so I will let you know how it is.
    Ginny
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Oh and all the melts are back...probably repackaging as they were discontinued with new ones right next to them.

Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/06/2015 100%

Hi
    I should have worn a Long Sleeve Shirt instead of a Sweatshirt for todays walk. 3 Cents too.
    Warmer than yesterday and todays daytimne should be mid 70s too.

Have a Nice Wednesday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Oh and all the melts are back...probably repackaging as they were discontinued with new ones right next to them.

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    Good news, I think You are right. My Frozen had two lines for Ice Cream Sandwiches and 2 lines for Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, I had ordered of each and despite showing 4 for each line there were 4 total, in the new packaging.
    I called Customer service thinking I was short :) A little better communication from NutriSystem could have avoided that call.

I guess I should have postponed my delivery as I got Southwest Fiesta Melts instead of the Broccoli Cheese I ordered :(

I order those to have a 200 calorie Lunch in case my days calories are running a little high. Oh Well, I will survive the change.

Thank You for the Heads Up.
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    {color=red] 100% 10/6 [/color=red] I am waiting for the dogs food to settle then we are going out this morning. I make them wait an hour after they eat so they don't get sick or something...I don't know if I need too but I feel better doing that. Its going to be a very nice day here too.
    Rogertoo...I really like the southwest fiesta melts and not the broccoli cheese...actually I never tried them since I have trouble with broccoli. More than a tablespoon or two of the stuff makes me very ill. So I avoid it. How much broccoli was in the broccoli cheese melts?

Ginny
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I won't be posting very much, if at all, in the next couple of weeks. Extremely busy at work doing a special training and then a business trip. I will be mindful to make sure I stay on plan as much as possible, but I will admit, I'm nervous. It will be the first time I won't be eating my NS food for a two week period. I am setting my expectations that I might gain a couple of pounds, but I won't fret as when I get finished with the business trip, I will jump right back on plan. However, I think I will have more movement and activity so that is a plus. We will see.

10/7 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options
    10/07/2015 Not 100%

Hi
    Somewhat colder when I was walking this morning, I could see my breath once the sky started lightening up, in the 40s in a nearby town. Not uncomfortable however as there was no breeze.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    {color=red] 100% 10/6 [/color=red] I am waiting for the dogs food to settle then we are going out this morning. I make them wait an hour after they eat so they don't get sick or something...I don't know if I need too but I feel better doing that. Its going to be a very nice day here too.
    Rogertoo...I really like the southwest fiesta melts and not the broccoli cheese...actually I never tried them since I have trouble with broccoli. More than a tablespoon or two of the stuff makes me very ill. So I avoid it. How much broccoli was in the broccoli cheese melts?

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    I would say the Broccoli is under 1/2 of the contents, pieces of the florets. If it bothers You it could be borderline. If I were sensitive to it I would steer clear too.

I think what is bothering me is that this the second time they used the SW Fiesta melts only. The last time I got over a dozen as they substituted many of t he melts in the 14 day Lunch melts Sampler pack I had added to the order in addition to the couple I had ordered for variety.

Have A Nice Day
    RogerToo
    I won't be posting very much, if at all, in the next couple of weeks. Extremely busy at work doing a special training and then a business trip. I will be mindful to make sure I stay on plan as much as possible, but I will admit, I'm nervous. It will be the first time I won't be eating my NS food for a two week period. I am setting my expectations that I might gain a couple of pounds, but I won't fret as when I get finished with the business trip, I will jump right back on plan. However, I think I will have more movement and activity so that is a plus. We will see.

10/7 100%

Hi
    Good Luck during those two weeks. It is possible to stay pretty much on plan with a careful selection of foods.
    Example: Two eggs and a small fruit cup for Breakfast should equal 2 PFs and a SC. Just steer clear of the potatoes and toast.

I have had a Open Turkey Sandwich with Gravy on the side and Green beans and a fruit cup for lunch. Just avoid any starches such as Potatoes and the Bread under the turkey.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    10/6 & 10/7 - Not 100%
    10/8 - Not 100%

It's been a very long work week for some reason. Too many meetings & appointments... Can't wait for the weekend.

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options

10/08/2015 100%

Hi
    Another day another 2.9 miles and 15 cents.
    Warmish out today, I wore a light long sleeve shirt and it was almost too much. Weatherman is saying maybe 80 degrees later and rain later, then cooler tomorrow.

Have a Good Friday
    RogerToo
    10/6 & 10/7 - Not 100%
    10/8 - Not 100%

It's been a very long work week for some reason. Too many meetings & appointments... Can't wait for the weekend.

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

Hi Mary
    I know how You feel, I worked 6 day 53 hour weeks in my last job for many years. I was well over doing that when it closed for good. I knew it was coming, Business was poor and not getting better.

Good Luck in the upcoming week
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    10/5 - 10/8 - NOT 100%

weight%20loss%20jokes%20quotes-fHKk.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD

• dharris1014
    Options
    10/7, 10/8, and 10/9 all 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options
    10/10/2015 100%

Hi
    Cooler today when walking, Sweatshirt & Gloves Weather. I got out the door an hour later than I was a couple of weeks ago. I slept in to honor the weekend tradition :)

Enjoy the Weekend
    RogerToo
    10/7, 10/8, and 10/9 all 100%

Congratulations, You beat me out there :) I'm on a two day streak currently.

Cheers
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Well, not so good today.

10/10 not 100%
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options

10/10/2015 100%

Hi
    I walked today, 12 cents too :)
    It was 36 degrees in a nearby town, Somerville NJ. The weather forecast is for it to double that temperature for a Daytime high today.

2015 Weekend Journey through the Past
    http://www.co.somerset.nj.us/schistoryweekend/
    I will most likely be heading here later today and talking to Francine.
    http://www.co.somerset.nj.us/schistoryweekend/pdf/2015 Participating Historic Sites.pdf

On the walk I took a new route for part of it and flexed part of my breakfast. This is what I did
    White Castle Breakfast slider w/ Bacon, Egg, Cheese:
    Serving Size 84g, 210 Calories, Protein 1g, Fat12g, Total Carb 13g, Sodium510 mg, Fat Calories 110, Sat Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 180mg, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g

From Here: http://www.nutrition-charts.com/white-castle-nutrition-facts-calorie-information/
    Then I sat down and removed most of the Bread from the top of the bun, put the Egg, Cheese & Bacon on what was left of the Bun, And threw away the bottom of the bun and ate it as a open face sandwich. I am thinking removing 2/3rds of the bun that way brought the calorie down pretty good. It was the first White Castle anything since the end of 2013 too.

I think that was a fairly successful Flex?

Then I had My banana and a NutriSystem Strawberry Protein Shake when I got home from the Produce store.
    I picked up 1 Lettuce for me and two for my Brother, And for him some nice White Mushrooms, a Zuchinni, 4 Cortland Apples and a box of cherry tomatoes. That 10 Pounds 12 ounces total weight of the backpack & Contents, It sure felt heavy heading home from there too. Hard to believe I used to carry a lot more everywhere :)

Have a Nice Sunday
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and post my weight and I know I won't be here next week to post.

10/11 100%
    W/I 199
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    10/9 thru 10/11 - Not 100%

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

• RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options

10/11/2015 100%

Hi
    Somewhat warmer than Yesterday during my walk & 2 Cents, Still cold overnight in the 40s due to the clear sky, That is also why it is warming up quickly with the sun up now.

Went to an Event Yesterday.
    We were out of the house for 2 3/4 hours as it was nearby. It turned out to be not so much of a walking thing as that they were using rooms in the house with tours. House goes back before the revolutionary war, George Washington spent on season there and there were 10,000 troops in the surrounding area. A Talk at the start, Then a 4 horse race with Stick horses You could bet on using replica money they provided. A Demonstration of a dance from then that everybody participated in. Another talk where we all threw dice to see what Job we would have had, My Luck Hessian Prisoner. Then free Root Beer or bottled water in the tavern room with assorted games of the period.

Have a Good Monday
    RogerToo