100% Challenge Fabulous For Fall - September 14th to October 25th, 2015

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/26/2015 100%
    Latest Weigh in, from Last Monday Morning to this Sunday Morning is 2.5 pounds lost for an average loss of 1.5 pound per week over the last 4 weeks.

Hi All
    I walked once again, 2.86 miles and 13 cents. On the outbound leg 5 blocks into the walk (.36 Miles) two Deer AKA Walking Appetites came out of a yard on my left walked across the road in front of me and walked down the side road headed towards the Brook. Then around the 8/10ths of a mile point in my walk a third one did likewise headed for the same brook which was running parallel to my path. They seem to live in the woods along the brooks in this town.

Cooler this morning than yesterday at 54 degrees. We probably will miss seeing the total eclipse of the moon as it supposed to be mostly cloudy tonight when it happens :(

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo

P.S.On the inbound leg of my walk I gleaned 7 decent looking drops (Apples) from along the road.
    Cheers
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/24 and 9/25 Very nice outside today. Taking the dogs out in a bit for their walk/run.
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    9/27 100%

• dharris1014
    Options
    WI 200, gain of 2
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    9/27 Not 100%
    WI 233.3

Have a great week, everyone!

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• RogerToo
    Options
    09/27/2015 100%

Hi
    I walked again today, I dropped the long sleeve shirt since it was in the 60s today, a 12 degree increase in temperature from Yesterdays 50s.

Have a Great Week
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 9/26 and 9/27 WI 196.4 (0)
  • mariska9664
    Options
    9/28 Not 100%

It was a super red day for me today with a lot of "what's the point" thinking. Arrgghhhh!!! Back at it tomorrow...

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

• dharris1014
    Options
    Don't get discouraged Mary. When you say "what's the point?" Just think of all the great points. Your healthier, you feel better, you weigh less than you started. So many good things. One step forward at a time. We are here for you.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    9/28 100%
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Thanks, Donna, and I appreciate the reminder to think positively and stay in the moment. :)
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Not 100% 9/27
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options

09/28/2015 100%

Hi
    Humid and hazy during the walk this morning + 11 cents, 67 to 69 degrees depending on the source of the Temp reading. On my walk I passed two new graveyards that were not there last week. The first one had ghosts all over the gravestones and the second one had Zombies and Skeletons halfway out of the ground :)

Then When I got home from the walk I had a burst of energy and Put the Window in the side doors storm door, Pulled the AC and closed the Storm Window and did the Front bedroom window, putting the screen up and the Glass in. Now I am ready for the forecast heave rains overnight into Tomorrow :)

Yup Halloween is coming. Those are the first Halloween decorations I have seen. Yesterday I saw one house that had Christmas light lit too. It seems early since the leafs on the trees are just starting to turn.

Have a Great Tuesday
    RogerToo
    9/28 Not 100%

It was a super red day for me today with a lot of "what's the point" thinking. Arrgghhhh!!! Back at it tomorrow...

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

Hi Mary
    I have to second what dharris said. Well said too, it made made me think why don't I dig up some older clothes that I used to wear and lay what I now wear on top of them for comparison.

Good Luck, I know You can do it.
    RogerToo
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Thanks, Roger, and that's a good idea. Although it would require me to actually have the older clothes. Not one to hold on to clothes I don't wear. Whether for size, tired of, or just worn out--off to goodwill they go on a regular basis. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/29/2015 100%

Hi
    It Rained Yesterday then stopped, then rained overnight. When I checked it this morning the rain had stopped so I went out walking. I got 1 block and it started misting, By the time I reached the Quick Chek for my Coffee it was a light rain :) Then when I left it had stopped again so I kept going. On the return leg it started drizzling again so I pulled on the Frogg Toggs, 4 blocks later it stopped again, 2.9 miles walked, 74 and Humid when I started at 5:26 AM, the only saving thing was the nice breeze. According to the local News12 Cable Channel we had 1.5" + overnight of rain. Other areas less and more :)

Have a Nice Wednesday
    RogerToo
    Thanks, Roger, and that's a good idea. Although it would require me to actually have the older clothes. Not one to hold on to clothes I don't wear. Whether for size, tired of, or just worn out--off to goodwill they go on a regular basis. :)

Hi Mary
    I Held onto a Pair of pants, Belt, T-Shirt for two reasons. For Comparison and Inertia :)
    The Old Belt I wore to work fits around the body to just past midpoint on my back or to put it another way it, slightly over 1.5 times now. The little longer one I cut down the length and keep adding holes to, Call me frugal!

FWIW I have some of my interim clothes that I need to get bagged to go to the Recycle centers Salvation Army Bin.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Not 100% 9/29 Its getting dowright chilly here. In the low 40's this am and going up to early 60's this afternoon...down from 80 2 days ago. I wish it would be a little more gradual than boom fall is here. Make it easier to get used too.
    Have a great day everyone.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    I was 100 % on 9/27 but Not 9/28th. I don't know what day it is half the time....
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Those of you in the Northeast, hope your watching the weather, looks like you could be in for nasty weather Sunday or Monday with a hurricane coming your way. Hopefully it doesn't decide to head west. Florida does not need anymore rain right now.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    9/29 and 9/30 100%
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options
    09/30/2015 100%

Hi
    When I left the house at 5:23 it was 19 degrees cooler than yesterday and breezy. I remembered the Long sleeve shirt, I forgot to being gloves and had cold hands the entire walk :(
    I did pick up 4+ pounds of Black walnuts on the return leg. I cracked a few that had been run over by cars and the thus the green shell was gone exposing the Inner shell. They look OK despite being smallish in size this year compared to other years. I suspect that may be due to The Mild drought conditions.

I got my BBB Yesterday, No sign or indication that the BWB has shipped.

Have a Nice Wednesday
    RogerToo

P.S. I posted this yesterday:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10261815/nutrisystem-packaging-changing-plus-one-substitution
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Not 100% 9/29 Its getting dowright chilly here. In the low 40's this am and going up to early 60's this afternoon...down from 80 2 days ago. I wish it would be a little more gradual than boom fall is here. Make it easier to get used too.
    Have a great day everyone.

Hi Ginny
    It was warm in the low 80s yesterday and today is chilly. I am with You, I wish Fall would ease into place and the Temperatures not be up and down so much.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Those of you in the Northeast, hope your watching the weather, looks like you could be in for nasty weather Sunday or Monday with a hurricane coming your way. Hopefully it doesn't decide to head west. Florida does not need anymore rain right now.

Hi
    I can live with Rain, As long as the storm does not kill the electric for 8 days like Sandy did.

In NJ they are already going bananas with preparations for the upcoming storm, Why it is still days away.

Cheers
    RogerToo