mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Evening all and thanks all...:)...

as we continue

09/22 = 100 %

A coworker from a different department told me today that she is really proud of me how much weight I lost and how great I look.....then she said I gave her the motivation to start loosing weight \o/...made me feel really good :).

Have a great evening ya'll!
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    9/22 100%

Hey Roger Too, don't you live up in the NJ area, how cold does it get mid to later part of October. I'm heading to Iselin on 10/17.
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/21
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

09/22/2015 100%

Hi
    On my walk today at 5:20, I stopped by the Post Office to mail off payments for two bills and I found a whopping 8 Cents:)

Weather was around 52 Degrees, Made me glad I took along a pair of Brown Jersey gloves. 9 Degree drop in temperature from Yesterday Morning according to the Local News12 Channel. I suspect it is almost time to turn the heat back on too.

Have Great Wednesday
    RogerToo
    9/22 100%

Hey Roger Too, don't you live up in the NJ area, how cold does it get mid to later part of October. I'm heading to Iselin on 10/17.

Hi
    I do live near Iselin, I guess the best way to put it is that for Halloween sometimes I feel the need for a light sweatshirt to go to the door and hand out the 50Cent pieces.

Here is a more definitive answer since I live in an area between these two towns.
    Average October temperatures
    High °F Low °F Place
    66 45 Plainfield
    64 40 Somerville

I would bring a light Jacket and or Windbreaker as well as a sweater. I should also mention that we have on occasion gotten a freak snow as early as before the trees lose their leafs. That one caused a lot of broken branches an power outages.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    9/19 - 100%
    9/20, 9/21, 9/22 - NOT 100%
    WI: 299.6 (+5.0)

I fell off the wagon, hit my head and then got ran over by the wagon. I went to the Panthers game on Sunday. It was so hot, not sure the actual temperature but it was over 90*. I got heat exhaustion and was grabbing what I could to get in me to feel better. It wasn't a bunch of junk food, but more sodium laden products. I am still feeling the effects of the sodium. That WI is from this morning. I lost 2 lbs since yesterday. Yes, it was even higher that.

Then there is Halloween candy in the workplace. With the carb-withdrawal from this weekend it hard to resist. I need to be stronger.

weight-loss-funny-cartoons-20150314151745-550451193db6c.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    09/23 = 100 %
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Thanks for the info Roger Too. I know you don't wish for the snow, but this Florida girl would love to see some beautiful snow.

The other Roger, don't stress out, it's a new day, get back in that horse and start afresh. You can do it! As far as the heat, it is still mid 90s here in Central Florida.

9/23 100%

• nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100% 17SEP
    100% 18SEP
    100% 19SEP
    100% 20SEP
    100% 21SEP
    100% 22SEP
    100% 23SEP
    WI: 229 (-6.6)

Yay, a new decade for me!!

Nice to see everyone. Welcome Tori. Hi Ginny and Suegen. Nice loss last challenge Roger (Grim). Let's kick some booty! I'm wanting to see low 220's next Wednesday at the clinic. My body scan today revealed that of the 6.6 pounds lost, 1.2 was water weight, 1.2 lean mass, and 4.4 was body fat. I think more was water because I was indulging prior to the previous week's weigh in, and a lot of that was salt. I worked hard this week, so I'm very happy. My cheats are fewer and further between. My coach tells me I'm not making excuses any more. Wha? She thinks I have everything aligned perfectly now for success. :)

We can do this, one day at a time with each other's support. Go TEAM GREEN!
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Congrats, Rhonda!

Looks like we're missing some of the weigh-ins for the 1st week. Please take a look and let me know what I can update. Otherwise, I'll just assume no change and we can move on to week 2. Thanks!

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/22 and 9/23 Roger...its hard to be good when you have temptation all around you. Have you tried chewing gum at work? Sorry about the weight from the ball game...at least you are ok.

Big Congrats Rhonda!

Donna..I'll call you when we get snow...you can help me shovel. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options

09/23/2015 100%

Hi
    It was 46 degrees in a nearby town when I left for my mornings walk. Then as the topper today should 80 or higher, what a swing in temperatures. This sort of morning makes me happy that the new 7 pocket hiker pants from Cabelas were delivered.

Have a Great Thursday
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    9/19 - 100%
    9/20, 9/21, 9/22 - NOT 100%
    WI: 299.6 (+5.0)

I fell off the wagon, hit my head and then got ran over by the wagon. I went to the Panthers game on Sunday. It was so hot, not sure the actual temperature but it was over 90*. I got heat exhaustion and was grabbing what I could to get in me to feel better. It wasn't a bunch of junk food, but more sodium laden products. I am still feeling the effects of the sodium. That WI is from this morning. I lost 2 lbs since yesterday. Yes, it was even higher that.

Then there is Halloween candy in the workplace. With the carb-withdrawal from this weekend it hard to resist. I need to be stronger.

weight-loss-funny-cartoons-20150314151745-550451193db6c.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD

Hi Roger
    It happens, You just get back up, dust Yourself off and carry on. Last week on Monday All I did was have a light Diner Breakfast waiting for the Barber Shop to open up during my walk. A Bacon Omelet, some Dry Rye Toast, a taste of the Home Fries, Apple Juice. It took me days to recover from that little indulgence. That leads me to think that Maintenance when I get there may require the use of NutriSystem and non NS foods mixed.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    Thanks for the info Roger Too. I know you don't wish for the snow, but this Florida girl would love to see some beautiful snow.

The other Roger, don't stress out, it's a new day, get back in that horse and start afresh. You can do it! As far as the heat, it is still mid 90s here in Central Florida.

9/23 100%

Hi
    We are having cooler than usual weather this week. This morning it was 46 Degrees in Somerville when I caught the latest weather forecast on the 5AM News12 airing. I hope it is not a indicator of how the winter will be going.

Have a nice day
    RogerToo
    nwsocal wrote: »
    100% 17SEP
    100% 18SEP
    100% 19SEP
    100% 20SEP
    100% 21SEP
    100% 22SEP
    100% 23SEP
    WI: 229 (-6.6)

Yay, a new decade for me!!

Nice to see everyone. Welcome Tori. Hi Ginny and Suegen. Nice loss last challenge Roger (Grim). Let's kick some booty! I'm wanting to see low 220's next Wednesday at the clinic. My body scan today revealed that of the 6.6 pounds lost, 1.2 was water weight, 1.2 lean mass, and 4.4 was body fat. I think more was water because I was indulging prior to the previous week's weigh in, and a lot of that was salt. I worked hard this week, so I'm very happy. My cheats are fewer and further between. My coach tells me I'm not making excuses any more. Wha? She thinks I have everything aligned perfectly now for success. :)

We can do this, one day at a time with each other's support. Go TEAM GREEN!

Hi
    Nice Loss, Congratulations Your Hard work pays off.

Cheers
    Roger
  • mariska9664
    Options
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/24/2015 Not 100%
    Due to circumstance I was short on water

Hi
    I was out walking today, Once Again :) Call it 2.88 miles and 2 Cents.
    It was warmer than Yesterday morning, so pretty much comfortable.

Have a Great Friday
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    9/24 100%. Needing prayers today. Family emergency has me on edge. My DILs father was taken to the hospital with no pulse in either leg. Could be blood clots or blocked artery, still wanting to hear.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Update, no clots just plaque in the arteries.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    9/25 not 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/25/2015 100%

Hi
    I was out walking this morning, Out the door at 5:17 and 8058 steps so far. Next on the short to do list is go to Home Depot and then across the mall to Costco for Frozen vegetables, Yogurt, Fruit, and maybe Lettuce or water.

Then McDonalds on the way home for a Large Decaf to go with this mornings Coffee while walking :)

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    9/24 100%. Needing prayers today. Family emergency has me on edge. My DILs father was taken to the hospital with no pulse in either leg. Could be blood clots or blocked artery, still wanting to hear.
    Update, no clots just plaque in the arteries.

Hi Mary
    I hope everything comes out OK. My own father ended up in the hospital for a similar problem. It ended OK, He was on monitored Blood Thinners after that of course.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • mariska9664
    edited September 2015
    Options
    9/25 = Not 100%

Donna - Prayers to you and your family. That kind of emergency is very scary. I hope treatment goes well for your DILs father.

Take care,

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png