• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Tori..Welcome!
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options

9/15 = 100%

It's been a good couple of days. Something about having to go to the doctor this week makes me behave. Feel like I'm back in school cramming for a test!!! Perhaps I should go to the doctor every week... : - )

Welcome, Tori!!!

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/15/2015 100%

Hi
    I went walking at 5:23Am, 2.75 miles & 3 Cents. It is supposed to be warmer than Yesterday, My Hands still felt cold. I need to remember some light gloves for this type of weather. I also seem to walk faster when I am uncomfortable :)

Have a Really Good on Plan Wednesday
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    9/14 - 100%

ginnywed wrote: »
    Ok so how come my picture isn't showing up?? Of the fabulous for fall?

You don't have the [IMG][/IMG] around it.
    funnyweightlossquotes20.png

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD

Hi Roger
    Nice Cartoon.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    9/14 - Not 100%
    9/15 - 100%

Starting Weight 9/14 - 259.0 lb
    Goal is 10 lbs

pound_bear.pngcommitment_bear.pngcommunity_bear.pngdetermination_bear.png

e62oxhjnsv3s.jpgd06oy7l14lfa.jpg

Hi Tori
    Welcome!

We have a NS Friendly Recipe section here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106935-nutrisystem-plan-recipes
    Drop in and feel free to request a recipe for a food item. I saved many (most) of the recipes from the NutriSystem Recipe section and from the User posted recipes forum.

These links are for a flip book version and a downloadable PDF file with lots of delicious looking Low Glycemic recipes.
    This link is for an online FlipBook version
    http://peterwainwright.com/flipbook/

And this link is for a downloadable Adobe PDF file a 9.64 Megabyte file.
    http://www.islandnet.com/~pwwright/flipbook/files/assets/common/downloads/publication.pdf

And this the link to a food review section, feel free to ask for any foods You are curious about:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105887-nutrisystem-food-reviews

Feel free to ask if You have any questions.
    RogerToo
    Roger, loved the cartoon.

Flo, we are here for you, just hang in there and don't give up.

Welcome Tori!

9/15 not 100%, got into the brownies and not NS brownies. Darn things!

Hi
    Lets be Honest, The NutriSystem Brownie is OK, But it is not really a brownie Texture, more of a cake texture and extremely similar in taste to the Chocolate Cake and the same size too.

I would like to see a cake mix and a Brownie Mix, Then we could get somewhat creative by putting a portion of a PF or an extra of Chopped Nuts into the Brownie. I would also prefer that the NS Brownie was a denser Brownie texture even if that makes it smaller, which I suspect is why it is what it is to make it larger.

I wonder how the Golden Pound Cake would work as a Strawberry Shortcake? Or maybe with some of the Light & Fit Chocolate flavored Greek Yogurts?

Good Luck
    RogerToo

9/15 = 100%

It's been a good couple of days. Something about having to go to the doctor this week makes me behave. Feel like I'm back in school cramming for a test!!! Perhaps I should go to the doctor every week... : - )

Welcome, Tori!!!

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

Hi Mary
    Funny that You should say that :) My brother is very careful about what he eats in the week leading up to his monthly nutritionist visit. That is how he is tackling weight loss FWIW since he likes cooking and how he seasons his food, I prefer NS for the simplicity and lack of cooking. NS is working faster BTW.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    100% 9/15 KekXgq
  • mariska9664
    Options

9/16 = 100%

Yep, RogerToo, everyone's approach to this journey is different.

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

• nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    100% 10SEP
    100% 11SEP
    NOT 12SEP
    NOT 13SEP
    NOT 14SEP
    100%15SEP
    100% 16SEP
    WI: 235.6
    Challenge goal: 20 pounds

Waving at all!
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 9/15
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options

09/16/2015 100%

Hi
    On my walk this morning I took my $10 backpack with me so I could stop at the Pathmark Supermarket (Grocery Store) and bought Bananas, Some water flavors and a 3 pack of UHT milk as I used up the last of the Dollar Store quart yesterday on my NutriFlakes. FWIW the Dollar store is a much better Unit price per quart.

I did find one whole cent on the walk so not a total loss!

Have a Nice Thursday
    RogerToo

P.S. I'm back, I decided to walk to the dollar store before it got to hot, I failed :)
    That added 1.1 miles to the days total mileage walked so 2.77 Miles + 1.1 later.
  • mariska9664
    Options
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    9/16 - not 100%
    9/17 - 100%

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Morning folks ...sorry but busy busy busy.....I am in for another challenge.....glad to see some familiar names and new ones...welcome :)

Starting weight was 176.1 and weigh in is Monday.....goal....sigh umm about 10 lbs..I know I was just slightly short of my goal last time I think....

Thinking of you Flo...we are all here for you...hugs and praying for you whatever the reasons are that have you struggling
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 9/16 Been busy these last two days...working. My frozen food is otw. It should be here Saturday. YEEHAA!
  • RogerToo
    Options

09/17/2015 100%

Hi All
    I walked 2.74 miles today, Really nice out again, the same as yesterday. I had one Deer go clattering out of a side road and across the road in front of me and through a yard on its way to the brook. Then a little further on I saw another female with tow of this years crop eating from the lawn in a yard, one of the little ones was around 80% white. I had to look a second time to see what it was.

Then yesterday I saw the blue Heron flying down the brook towards the lake, I usually see it below the lake. Then on my block there was a Woodpecker hanging upside down on a limb pecking away. Not to mention the usual assortment of rodents AKA Squirrels & Rabbits.

I had a Egg Salad Wrap for my mid-morning snack. 1 Egg at 80 calories, 1Tbsp Hellmans Light no fat Mayo @ 30 calories, Mount Olive Sugar Free Sweet Relish @ 0 Calories and 1/2 a large Flatout Original Light Whole Wheat Flatbread at 45 calories per 1/2 piece.

Have a Good Friday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 9/16 Been busy these last two days...working. My frozen food is otw. It should be here Saturday. YEEHAA!

Hi Ginny
    Were You doing Your Happy Dance when You got the notification?

I have the Frozen Cinnamon Roll on my planned Sunday along with the Pepperoni Pizza melt and the Sweet and Sour Chicken entrees for my meals. Sunday is my day for small treats like that.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Glad you're still with us, Sue! I'll update the old & the new spreadsheets later this evening when I get home.
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Roger Too...Yes I was doing a very happy dance when I got my notification. I was at my brothers last weekend and there were sandhill cranes in their yard. I tried to get a picture of them but the dog started barking so I didn't get it. 100% 9/17.
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    9/18 100%

• dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    9/18 100%
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    NOT 100% 9/18
  • mariska9664
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Here's the final spreadsheet for the last challenge.

Losing on a Jet Plane 100% Challenge