100% Challenge Fabulous For Fall - September 14th to October 25th, 2015

Options

Replies

• mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    9/18 100%

Good morning, Donna! I marked you for 9/18, but wasn't able to find 9/16 & 9/17. Being the green goddess that you are, thought it's probably 100%, but wanted to make sure. Let me know & thanks!
  • mariska9664
    Options

9/18 = Not 100%

Headed to the zoo today, which I haven't done for years. Get to see my little 1 yr old great nephew, who is a joy to be around. And also my 3 yr old great nephew, who is a challenge & always makes it interesting!!!

Happy Saturday to you all!!!

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

09/18/2015 100%

Hi All
    I walked 2.8 miles today & 10 Cents, Nice weather too. I opened the front windows and a back window for fresh air when I got home. I picked up my Large Black Coffee at McDonalds @ $1.07. I saw a couple of Deer, Tree Rats, Noisy Geese flew over, They fly over every morning when I get out walking.

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Got my gigantic white box this morning. Didn't get any pepperoni pizza melts...never have been able to get any of them. They were also low on meatball parmesan melts so I got 12 hamburgers for subs...good think I like them. They will probably be the next thing to go low inventory :). It was raining this morning and all day yesterday so I probably won't be mowing the yard until tomorrow.
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    9/15 - 100%
    9/16 - 8/17 - NOT 100%
    9/18 - 100%

Celebrated my sisters birthday on Thursday. I wasn't too bad. Wednesday on the other hand was pretty bad.

Funniest_Memes_i-am-not-impressed-by-celebrity-weight-loss_15546.jpeg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

0gYc9PDR3ppD

• mariska9664
    Options
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

9/16 100
    9/17 100
    9/19 not 100%

I think that catches them all. I thought I posted but maybe I forgot to hit post. Work is crazy right now.
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    100% 9/18
  • ginnywed
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I forgot my WI for today 196.4 (-2)
  • RogerToo
    Options

09/19/2015 100%

Hi
    I went & walked this morning starting at 5:25Am and overachieved doing it, 3.25 miles and 1 cent. The Weather was warmer and more humid than yesterday, Lucky me that there was a breeze to keep it comfortable.

Not to much on my agenda for the day.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Got my gigantic white box this morning. Didn't get any pepperoni pizza melts...never have been able to get any of them. They were also low on meatball parmesan melts so I got 12 hamburgers for subs...good think I like them. They will probably be the next thing to go low inventory :). It was raining this morning and all day yesterday so I probably won't be mowing the yard until tomorrow.

Hi Ginny
    Sorry to hear that You got substitutions. As You say the Hamburgers are Good as a sun.

It sounds as if they are not doing a good job managing inventory, I got the Pepperoni Pizza Melts as a sub for the Meatball Parmesan melt I had ordered.

Since You have so many Hamburgers here is a possible use for one of them. Pull the meat and put the bun back in the freezer to use with one of the Dinners such as the sloppy Joe or Meatballs Marinara that get a bun used with them. Then Crumble The Hamburger into a small Baking pan, maybe a Cupcake pan and put some loaded Baked potato or Instant Potatoes watching the portion as a type of Shepard Pie, Top before baking with a low fat Cheese to taste.

There is a recipe here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10192350/ns-shepards-pie-lunch-w-loaded-baked-potato-by-barbie-to-bee
    Just replace the Boca Burger with the Hamburger patty.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    09/14 = 100 %
    09/15 = 100 %
    09/16 = 100 %
    09/17 = 100 %
    09/18 = 100 %
    09/19 = 100 %
    09/20 = 100 % (yup not going off that wagon lol)

totally forgot to post those when I posted the first time sigh. I put on a pair of jeans I still had flying around in my closet and the memory behind those were I wore them when I met my husband.....of course during the years I wasn't even able to wear them.....looked at the size the other day (and yeah no clue why I kept them lol....but now I do lol) and thought to myself I should be able to wear them...they fit that was an eyeopener....I met my husband in 2002 so 13 years ago...glad that I kept them....anyways I hope things are going well with everybody...

Flo keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....stay strong.....

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hope you all are doing fine.

I'm dropping out of the Challenge.

Good luck to everyone.
  • tori1212014
    tori1212014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    9/19 Not 100%
    9/20 100%
  • mariska9664
    edited September 2015
    Options

9/20 = Not 100%
    WI = 234.7

Donna - No worries & the spreadsheet is updated. Thanks!

Flo - Hate to see you go, but understand. Praying for you and that your situation improves soon. Extra stress in your life is never good, on so many levels. Hang in there & be strong!

That's it for me for now... Gotta run & get ready for work...

Happy Monday and have a great week everyone!

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

• ginnywed
    Options
    NOT 100% 9/20 Popcorn and skinny cow ice cream sandwiches got to me....Put the popcorn out of sight and put the popcorn popper away.The skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are in the freezer in the garage.

Thanks RogerToo for the idea of what to do with all those hamburgers. I do have a couple loaded potatoes left so I will try that with them.

Flo..Sorry to see you go. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Sue...Great NSV being able to wear those jeans!!!
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/20/2015 100%

Hi
    I walked this morning and on the way back home I picked up some more of these Black Walnuts, + 4 Cents, Delicious too. They are sitting on the front porch drying right now. Then I mowed the grass, Might be the last time this year :)
    These are examples of what I picked up and how they look after having the outer skin removed and then cracked. That stump they are sitting on in the first picture is a perfect place to crack the nuts. A Nutcracker is not really going to work either.
    walnuts_zpsvfvpp32q.jpg
    to this
    url_zpsk0hvfvmd.jpg
    to this
    resizedimage300240-Black-Walnut-in-Shell_zpsnxrvq7pq.jpg

Cheers
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    09/14 = 100 %
    09/15 = 100 %
    09/16 = 100 %
    09/17 = 100 %
    09/18 = 100 %
    09/19 = 100 %
    09/20 = 100 % (yup not going off that wagon lol)

totally forgot to post those when I posted the first time sigh. I put on a pair of jeans I still had flying around in my closet and the memory behind those were I wore them when I met my husband.....of course during the years I wasn't even able to wear them.....looked at the size the other day (and yeah no clue why I kept them lol....but now I do lol) and thought to myself I should be able to wear them...they fit that was an eyeopener....I met my husband in 2002 so 13 years ago...glad that I kept them....anyways I hope things are going well with everybody...

Flo keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....stay strong.....

Hi Sue
    I wore a pair of work pants when I mowed the lawn this morning. They go back to the late 80s or early 90s. I would call Your being able to wear those Jeans a significant NSV and a great Validation that Your hard work and dedication to weight loss is paying off.

Congratulations
    RogerToo
    Hope you all are doing fine.

I'm dropping out of the Challenge.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi Flo
    Good Luck and I hope You get to where You can come back quickly.
    RogerToo

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    good evening folks :),

today I was thrown into a temptation lunch...one of my dear co-workers is leaving and she decided to order Pizza and wings for the whole office...OH DEAR....talk about being unprepared....so.....I have to admit I thought about it for a moment and had the thought yeah it's not going to hurt if I eat a slice or two..then though I thought about my weight loss from this week so I threw those thoughts of giving in out of my head and went to my NS lunch and my veggies and be good. It was hard and I felt sad to be honest...good after lunch that I stuck it out but during lunch I have to say I wasn't feeling so great as I saw everybody eating pizza (and a lot of them don't have to worry about their weight sigh).....end of venting sigh

09/21 = 100 % and very proud of it!
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

9/20 not 100%
    9/21 100%
  • mariska9664
    Options

9/21 = 100%

Sue - Great job on resisting!

Mary

KekXgq

weight.png

• RogerToo
    Options
    09/22/2015 100%

Hi
    I went walking and found no money but I did save 64 cents by reusing the coffee cup from the Quick Chek, and 2.9 miles.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    NOT 100% 9/20 Popcorn and skinny cow ice cream sandwiches got to me....Put the popcorn out of sight and put the popcorn popper away.The skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are in the freezer in the garage.

Thanks RogerToo for the idea of what to do with all those hamburgers. I do have a couple loaded potatoes left so I will try that with them.

Flo..Sorry to see you go. Hope things turn around for you soon.

Sue...Great NSV being able to wear those jeans!!!

Hi Ginny
    NS popcorn? The Skinny Cow I would gift to my brother or throw out, too much temptation.

Good Luck with the Hamburger and Loaded Baked Potato
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    good evening folks :),

today I was thrown into a temptation lunch...one of my dear co-workers is leaving and she decided to order Pizza and wings for the whole office...OH DEAR....talk about being unprepared....so.....I have to admit I thought about it for a moment and had the thought yeah it's not going to hurt if I eat a slice or two..then though I thought about my weight loss from this week so I threw those thoughts of giving in out of my head and went to my NS lunch and my veggies and be good. It was hard and I felt sad to be honest...good after lunch that I stuck it out but during lunch I have to say I wasn't feeling so great as I saw everybody eating pizza (and a lot of them don't have to worry about their weight sigh).....end of venting sigh

09/21 = 100 % and very proud of it!

Hi Sue
    Congratulations on resisting, Pizza is a tough to resist food :)

FWIW I have seen those types that can eat anything with no weight gain. What I have often seen is that they have bad eating habits and suddenly their metabolism changes and Bam, Their weight balloons as they never had to watch what they ate.

Good Luck
    Roger