100% Challenge Fabulous For Fall - September 14th to October 25th, 2015

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 10/11 WI 196 (-.4) Sounds like a good thing to go to yesterday RogerToo. I spent yesterday outside cutting down little trees in the yard before they turn into big trees. I hate the way they just spring up everywhere. It was 85 degrees here yesterday...I think it was our last warm day until next year. Its very windy today with gusts up to 35 mph right now. Temperature I believe is in the 50s. Still not bad but quite a contrast from yesterday. Have a great day everyone.

Ginny
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    10/12 not 100%
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

10/12/2015 100%

Hi I walked a different route today, When I started out I needed the sweatshirt, By the end of the walk I had it mainly off hanging down my back by the neck so I could use my hands for the coffee and walking stick.

Have a Nice Tuesday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 10/11 WI 196 (-.4) Sounds like a good thing to go to yesterday RogerToo. I spent yesterday outside cutting down little trees in the yard before they turn into big trees. I hate the way they just spring up everywhere. It was 85 degrees here yesterday...I think it was our last warm day until next year. Its very windy today with gusts up to 35 mph right now. Temperature I believe is in the 50s. Still not bad but quite a contrast from yesterday. Have a great day everyone.

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    We deal with the same thing here, add in the Ivy that keeps springing up from the roots left in the ground & I am not a happy camper either :)

We do not turn colder until the weekend.
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    I had sad news yesterday. Shirl from the 100+ message thread who currently posted in it here and for quite a while in the old NutriSystems Forum thread has passed away.

Obit from here:
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-herald/obituary.aspx?n=shirley-m-petrasko-bitsko&pid=176090020&fhid=2424
    Private family services were held for Shirley M. (nee Bitsko) Petrasko, 65, of Euclid.
    Mrs. Petrasko died Oct. 8, 2015, in Eastlake.
    She was born May 12, 1950, in Cleveland.
    Shirley enjoyed scrapbooking and genealogy.
    She was the beloved wife of 22 years to David A. Petrasko; and loving mother of William B. Snell and Jason A. Petrasko.
    Shirley was preceded in death by her parents, John and Jeannette (nee Capman) Bitsko.
    Contributions in her memory are suggested to any Breast Cancer Awareness Organization.
    Arrangements are entrusted to McMahon-Coyne

Shirl Posted her interest in genealogy and how She made Greeting Cards for family members as well as other topics.

Shirl Did have health issues and fought them to the end.

I am sorry to mention this but felt that if anybody knew here through her postings they might want to know.

Roger :(
  • ginnywed
    Options
    I knew Shirl for a long time on the boards. I am very sorry to hear this but thanks for the information.
    100% 10/12
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/13/2015 100%

Hi
    I went walking today, Second day, no money found. The weather is not too bad today, sweatshirt and light gloves only.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
    I knew Shirl for a long time on the boards. I am very sorry to hear this but thanks for the information.
    100% 10/12

Hi Ginny
    I wish I had not had to post bad news but in the end I decided better to let people know than to let them think she just got tired of posting here.

Cheers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 10/13 Started off in the 30's this morning but got into the low 60's today so I took the dogs out on the trike again today. They get so excited to go. I think they are my exercise motivators...

Ginny
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    10/12 - Not 100%
    10/13 & 10/14 - 100%

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• ginnywed
    Options
    Not 100% 10/14 Today I am picking the rest of my tomatoes that have turned whitish on the vine because we are due for frost and a freeze tonight and tomorrow. They will hopefully ripen in the house.
    Just waiting here for the sun to come up. I hate getting up before the sun comes out.
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/14/2015 100%

Hi All
    On todays walk I started out later than usual so I could go to the dollar store. I picked up 10 Halloween decorations and put them up as I get ready for the holiday. They also had Christmas decorations for sale already.

Have a Good Thursday
    RogerToo
    100% 10/13 Started off in the 30's this morning but got into the low 60's today so I took the dogs out on the trike again today. They get so excited to go. I think they are my exercise motivators...

Ginny
    Not 100% 10/14 Today I am picking the rest of my tomatoes that have turned whitish on the vine because we are due for frost and a freeze tonight and tomorrow. They will hopefully ripen in the house.
    Just waiting here for the sun to come up. I hate getting up before the sun comes out.
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    No frost yet, We did get rid of some of the tomato plants that were past it. I was out back picking some ripe Cherrie Tomatoes that were ripe, They are ripening slowly with the cool temperatures. This morning it was 46 to 48 degrees for the Overnight.

Cheers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Got my order today and the only thing subbed was the chicken primavera. The sub was sweet and sour chicken and I don't remember if I have ever ordered that before. Therefore I don't know if I like it. I am going to eat one of them tonite (got 3). My frozen box is still mostly packed with dry ice on it in the living room. I have such a hard time unpacking because some needs to go outside in the big freezer in the garage and some stays in the house. Haven't even looked at my other box yet. Yep, got them both on the same day and the order went out Monday so that's pretty fast.

Ginny
  • ginnywed
    Options
    I ate the sweet and sour chicken which was ok. I added onions and peppers to it and it was filling and I will eat it again...good thing since I had 3 of them. :)
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/15/2015 100%

Hi
    I got out walking today, I'm showing 9300 steps on the Fitbit zip.

Have a Nice Friday
    RogerToo
    Got my order today and the only thing subbed was the chicken primavera. The sub was sweet and sour chicken and I don't remember if I have ever ordered that before. Therefore I don't know if I like it. I am going to eat one of them tonite (got 3). My frozen box is still mostly packed with dry ice on it in the living room. I have such a hard time unpacking because some needs to go outside in the big freezer in the garage and some stays in the house. Haven't even looked at my other box yet. Yep, got them both on the same day and the order went out Monday so that's pretty fast.

Ginny
    I ate the sweet and sour chicken which was ok. I added onions and peppers to it and it was filling and I will eat it again...good thing since I had 3 of them. :)
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    I used to get both boxes on the same day but very often this year.
    I do like the Sweet & Sour Chicken however unlike You I pull the peppers before I stir it and chuck them in the bin. Not a fan of peppers :) I rarely add to the meals FWIW.

I got some subs in my last order and I see that the next one is showing lots of low inventory. I suspect that it tied into the Change in packaging. Two orders ago they subbed SWFiesta Melts for the Meatball Parm. Melt and this last order they subbed them for the Chicken Broccoli Melt. Lately that seems to be their goto sub for lunch melts. Not my Favorite either. I can eat them but I only order one each order for variety.

I Put my entire frozen order in the Big Basement freezer and Bring up a few days worth to the kitchen at one time.

Cheers
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 10/15 I ate a nut and dark chocolate bar last night and I thought it was great! I wish I had ordered more than 2 this time. My entire frozen order did not fit into my refrigerator freezer or the one in the garage. I have my dinner for tonite in the refrigerator since it wouldn't fit. I guess I have to much other stuff in my freezer. Didn't go out riding today..I am taking the day off. its only in the low 40's today so I will go tomorrow. My dogs are bringing in little crab apples from my flowering crap apple tree and eating them. I guess they like them. Roger...Sorry you got so many subs.

Ginny
  • ginnywed
    edited October 2015
    Options
    100% 10/16 It froze last night currently 32 degrees...I'll go outside later lol
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    Options

10/16/2015 100%

Hi
    Took my new Inexpensive Digital Camera, $29 + Tax at Walmart, with me walking this morning. I did have to get a SD card for it so I used a 16Gb from a defunct Digital Camera that Got exposed to salt air at the shore. I have posted some images from around town and Some Halloween pictures. Feel free to add Your Own Halloween images.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10270373/halloween-pictures?new=1
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10270374/our-little-lake-in-town

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    100% 10/15 I ate a nut and dark chocolate bar last night and I thought it was great! I wish I had ordered more than 2 this time. My entire frozen order did not fit into my refrigerator freezer or the one in the garage. I have my dinner for tonite in the refrigerator since it wouldn't fit. I guess I have to much other stuff in my freezer. Didn't go out riding today..I am taking the day off. its only in the low 40's today so I will go tomorrow. My dogs are bringing in little crab apples from my flowering crap apple tree and eating them. I guess they like them. Roger...Sorry you got so many subs.

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    I did not get a lot of subs yet. I am hopeful that by the 9th they will be straightened out with the changeover to new packaging and they will all be available. I had One sub in each of the last two orders. More than I like but ... That is one reason I keep a few weeks of Shelf Stable food as spares so I delayed the order for two weeks til the 9th of November.

If The Dry Ice was still OK You could have left frozen in the shipping Container too. The Basement freezer is somewhat full too. 2 Corned Beef from the St. Patricks day sale, the Free Turkey from Last year, We ended up with two of those and a Full Pork Loin from a sale a while back too. Then add in the Full months of frozen and suddenly 8+ Cu. Ft. is not that large.

Thanks for the review of the nut and dark chocolate bar, Now if only they were a little lower in calories I would probably order 10 instead of the 5 I will be ordering. All A La Carte too.

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options

10/17/2015 100%

Hi
    It was unseasonably cold outside today, 36 Degrees in a nearby town and 36 degrees on the front porch too.
    I was not sure how far I would walk today, I had a suspicion I might pick up a coffee and Boomerang back home however I did carry on and finish my walk.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »

10/17/2015 100%

Hi
    It was unseasonably cold outside today, 36 Degrees in a nearby town and 36 degrees on the front porch too.
    I was not sure how far I would walk today, I had a suspicion I might pick up a coffee and Boomerang back home however I did carry on and finish my walk.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo

Good going Roger...I am going out with the dogs later as it is still in the 30's here this morning and I just like it better a little warmer.
    100% 10 17

• RogerToo
    Options
    10/18/2015 100%

Hi
    Temperature was showing 29 degrees on the closed in front porch when I left the house this morning, nearby town was at 23 degrees, Brrr...
    I decided to shorten my walk today, 2.36 miles, when despite three layers of gloves My fingers were hurting from the cold. That would be leather gloves with a thin flannel lining and over those two layers of Brown Jersey gloves.

I picked up a coffee for my brother on the way back home. Currently the 7 Eleven refill is $1.34 which is what I paid on the outbound leg and then I got him a nice new cup and the price on that is currently $1.92 with tax down from a earlier this year $2.13.

Happy Monday
    RogerToo
    RogerToo wrote: »

10/17/2015 100%

Hi

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo

Good going Roger...I am going out with the dogs later as it is still in the 30's here this morning and I just like it better a little warmer.
    100% 10 17

Hi Ginny
    I do not blame You, If it would not throw off my morning schedule I would have went out later yesterday and today too. I'm retired and I still have a schedule, hmmm...

Cheers
    RogerToo