100% Challenge Fabulous For Fall - September 14th to October 25th, 2015

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited October 2015
    100% 10/18 Weigh in 196 (0) Was a balmy 61 this morning so I went early with the dogs.

Ginny
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    10/15 thru 10/18 - Not 100%
    10/19 - 100%
    WI - 231.7

Mary

KekXgq

Fabulous for Fall 100% Challenge Spreadsheet

weight.png

• ginnywed
    100% 10/19
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member

10/20/2015 100%

Hi
    I walked this morning + 1 Whole Penny :)
    It was a better day than yesterday outside during the walk, I ended up taking the gloves off and my hands were OK that way.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    edited October 2015
    100% 10/ 20
    Didn't think I was going to be able to get on here today...had trouble with some kind of critical error so my browser wasn't working.
    Biking with the dogs and they are really used to going every single day. They just wait and then get excited as all get out when they think I am getting ready to go.

Ginny
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Just stopping in to say hi. Business training and trip has kept me quite busy. NYC was fun but it was cold and windy. Starting to warm up today. All I can say is this native loves her warm weather. And why can't people in NJ take left hand turns? Crazy! Anyway, I need to be counted for Not 100% everyday I haven't posted as it has been hard. I have tried to stay mindful to what I have eaten but I know it's not my normal. I don't have a scale so I am Hopi g for the best but would expect a gain when I weigh on Monday.
  • mariska9664
    Just stopping in to say hi. Business training and trip has kept me quite busy. NYC was fun but it was cold and windy. Starting to warm up today. All I can say is this native loves her warm weather. And why can't people in NJ take left hand turns? Crazy! Anyway, I need to be counted for Not 100% everyday I haven't posted as it has been hard. I have tried to stay mindful to what I have eaten but I know it's not my normal. I don't have a scale so I am Hopi g for the best but would expect a gain when I weigh on Monday.

OMG! I know exactly what you mean about NJ! Had to travel for a due diligence several years back and thought the exact same thing about left turns. Never saw so many loopy u-turn lanes... Sounds like your trip was good, but I bet you'll be glad to be home.

• ginnywed
    edited October 2015
    100% 10/20
    Kinda chilly out there today. But I will get out there regardless...unless it rains. Which will be tomorrow. :)
  • RogerToo

10/21/2015 100%

Hi
    Walked this morning, The temperature was OK, Slightly colder than Yesterday but not bad. Then later after breakfast I cleaned some of the Nuts I have picked up and set them to dry, cracked a few from a earlier cleaning run.

Have Good Thursday
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 10/ 20
    Didn't think I was going to be able to get on here today...had trouble with some kind of critical error so my browser wasn't working.
    Biking with the dogs and they are really used to going every single day. They just wait and then get excited as all get out when they think I am getting ready to go.

Ginny

Hi Ginny
    If using a Windows computer press the PrtSc (Printscreen) Key and then open Paint, Paste the error into that by presing the Ctrl + V keys, Then crop out all but the error message and post in a new message and I can take a look at it.

There are ways to interpret the error message.

Good Luck
    RogerToo

Hi
    Hey, I resemble that since I live in NJ :)

Left turns depend on the Highway, For example State Route 22 is mostly Jug-handles for turns until You get out to western NJ or down into Union, Whereas State Route 28 is a non divided highway and You can make lefts for the entire length.

Good Luck with the scale
    RogerToo

OMG! I know exactly what you mean about NJ! Had to travel for a due diligence several years back and thought the exact same thing about left turns. Never saw so many loopy u-turn lanes... Sounds like your trip was good, but I bet you'll be glad to be home.

Hi Mary
    Get off of the main highways and left turns are the norm. Those right hand jug handles are a real estate killer. Having T-Boned someone turning left where it was allowed and hearing them say "I though I could Make it" I feel safer on the main highways where You cross at the light.

Cheers
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    RogerToo...I did a hard shutdown of my machine because the browser wasn't working and that fixed it so I don't have the error message anymore or I would send it too you.
  • mariska9664
    Rogertoo, I was in Livingston, NJ, and it felt like I was off the main highways, but then again, I didn't spend much time other than traveling back and forth from the hotel to sit in a conference room and review documentation. I totally got the "Garden State" nickname, but do remember noticing no left turns. Didn't mean to offend... : - )
  • ginnywed
    NOT 100& 10/22
    No riding the bike today. Its raining cats and dogs outside.
  • RogerToo

10/22/2015 100%

Hi
    I got out later than usual, weather was nice except when the intermittent breeze was blowing. I did take a different route that worked out to be 2.73 miles. I took the camera with me and when I went to use it, Son of a gun, The memory card was still in the computer, oops :)

I spent part of the morning vacuum sealing some home made Italian sausage my brother made, Foods keep so much better that way. In that respect the Food Saver commercials are true, Cost savings depend on how much waste You Seal up, The Consumable supplies are not that cheap so many things are not a candidate for that.

Have a Nice Friday
    RogerToo
    RogerToo...I did a hard shutdown of my machine because the browser wasn't working and that fixed it so I don't have the error message anymore or I would send it too you.

Hi Ginny
    I have found that does tend to fix some things, less so than when Windows 95 & 98 were in use they needed a daily restart to completely free up used memory. I Hibernate this computer some of the time and Shut done some of the time, usually after 5 - 8 hours of use I do a complete shut down.

Have a Nice day
    RogerToo
    Rogertoo, I was in Livingston, NJ, and it felt like I was off the main highways, but then again, I didn't spend much time other than traveling back and forth from the hotel to sit in a conference room and review documentation. I totally got the "Garden State" nickname, but do remember noticing no left turns. Didn't mean to offend... : - )

Hi Mary
    No offense Taken
    I just noticed that the Challenge needs replacing as of Monday Morning.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    NOT 100& 10/22
    No riding the bike today. Its raining cats and dogs outside.

Hi Ginny
    No fish or frogs falling from the sky. I gather that has actually happened

Cheers
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I have been remiss, I just noticed that the challenge is winding down.
    Here are a few suggestions

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10273246/new-challenge-suggestions-covers-halloween-and-thanksgiving

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo

10/23/2015 100%

Hi
    Went walking today & 25 Cents right up the street from my house.

It was a bit chilly this morning, Still only 48 degrees at 10:30AM Too.

Have a Nice Weekend
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2015
    10/25/2015 100%
    Total Loss for the challenge from the morning of Sept. 14 to this morning October 25, 2015
    10 pounds lost, Whee

Hi
    I decided to take a off day from walking, not a great looking day outside
    Grocery Shopping and cleaning day instead.

Have a Nice Sunday
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Great job RogerToo!!! I am weighing in tomorrow morning but I'll be lucky if my total weight loss is 3 pounds. Its been tough. Too much popcorn. I bought vitamins and they are actually helping with that so it should get better now. Looks cold outside but the sun is shining so I will probably be out there with the dogs.
    Ginny
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    I'm finally back, and happy to report that I did not do too bad. Since this was my first time not eating my NS food and not staying on plan for two weeks, I was a little nervous. I expected I would gain I guessed it would be about 5 lbs. I am very excited to say it was only 1 lb.

Final weigh in is 200 lbs. for this challenge.
  • RogerToo

10/26/2015 100%

Hi
    I decided to walk yesterday afternoon after all as the light rain had moved on earlier.
    I walked today too. It was a fair amount cooler than yesterday, 43 degrees showing on the front porch.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
    Great job RogerToo!!! I am weighing in tomorrow morning but I'll be lucky if my total weight loss is 3 pounds. Its been tough. Too much popcorn. I bought vitamins and they are actually helping with that so it should get better now. Looks cold outside but the sun is shining so I will probably be out there with the dogs.
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    It was actually warm when I did go out walking, I was wearing a Knit Long Sleeve Shirt over a Pocket T shirt and ended up carrying the long sleeve shirt :)

I suggest using the NS popcorns or the small Microwave popcorns. For example, this one:
    http://www.orville.com/healthy-microwave-popcorn-smartpop
    Orville Redenbacher's® SmartPop! microwave popcorn has just 100 calories per 6 cups and is 94% fat free. With 0 grams trans fat per serving, you can snack without giving up the delicious, fresh-popped taste and aroma you love. Also available in the Pop Up Bowl™.
    It tastes pretty good and at 100 calories for the Single serve bag is lower calorie than the NS popcorns.
    The NS White Cheddar is 130 calories per bag and 140 for the NS popcorn bag :)

Just use the Popcorn as Your Dessert / SC.

FWIW post the weigh in here and the Monday 100% in the new challenge post here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10274388/100-challenge-harvesting-a-new-you-oct-26-to-dec-6?

Good Luck
    Roger
    I'm finally back, and happy to report that I did not do too bad. Since this was my first time not eating my NS food and not staying on plan for two weeks, I was a little nervous. I expected I would gain I guessed it would be about 5 lbs. I am very excited to say it was only 1 lb.

Final weigh in is 200 lbs. for this challenge.

Hi
    Welcome back
    I posted a link to the new challenge above and I for redundancy I will do a separate post next with the link too.
    I would say congratulations are in order for a lowly one pound gain over two weeks Off Plan and away from home. It isn't easy.

I think if I were traveling for any length of time I would want to use a mobile home for several reasons including carrying healthy food.

Cheers
    Roger