Options
Snooozie
Snooozie Posts: 3,444 Member
:)

Replies

• cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    New Year - New Us.... we can and will do this B)
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you all!!
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Thanks Gail! and to you!

Finally got on the scale; wasn't pleasant but needed a baseline starting point to determine what changes I need to make to get back to where I feel comfortable weight wise. Looking forward to the "decline" LOL. :)
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You and me both Snoozie. Mentally ready to decline! ;) We've got this ladies!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    Wooohooo!! This is going to be the year!! hahaha.... I managed to keep off the 2 lbs and started 2016 off in the 229's...still an extremely high number, but much lower than the 230 - 245's ....Yea!!!

• Snooozie
    Options
    Gail - that is an awesome accomplishment!!!! And how fabulous an inspiration for you to START your new year keeping that loss?? SO impressed... I have no doubt at all this is going to be the year for you getting what you want for yourself - well done!

I have 30 lbs I want to lose this year; but more important to me than an estimated "number" of pounds, is that I get back to a weight where I feel comfortable, and wanting to WANT to eat healthier along the way; thinking about WHAt i'm putting into my body and choosing things i love that are also good for me, rather than the crappy junk I've been shoving in for the past few months that leave me tired and listless and cranky LOL.

Keeping it simple; focusing on eating well, eating less and moving more. That's me goals for this year. :)
  • Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I decided to delete all my previous weight loss... as it's immaterial at the moment to what I need to do now for myself.

I started at my original weight of 203 in July 2012, and deleted 3 years worth of check ins... felt a little weird I must admit... but the reality is it doesn't matter what I've lost before.. it matters what I'm going to do now to move forward.

So today, I'm here to start fresh. with a new ticker of 0 lbs lost, and 30 pound of fat to lose. :)

16434567.png
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    That's a great plan, Snoozie!! It was hard for me to clear mine out last year, but I believe it helped give me the motivation to lose some this year, instead of relying on seeing my total previous loss.
  • Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Saw this and thought it might fit in well for the start of the new year..

"Approach the start of each day with one goal and end the day with one word: DONE!"

:)

16434567.png
  • Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    One goal for yesterday - log one entire day... DONE! :)

16434567.png
  • Snooozie
    Options
    just testing out something.... in case I can't delete this lol
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    I like it , Snoozie ! I could use a bit of validation to keep my motivation going.

Exercised 45 min total - Done!
    Carbs under 100 - Done!
  • Snooozie
    Options
    GREAT job Gail!

One goal today.... drink 6 glasses of water... DONE.

Just made a big pot of veggie soup.. at least 8 different fresh veggies in there and used a low salt veggie stock, so will freeze it down later and use as a low cal filler for those times in between lunch and dinner when I think i'm gonna starve :)

baby steps
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    Mmmmm sounds delish! and just what you need to warm you up with all that cold weather up your way.

Exercised 30 minutes--Done!
  • Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Mmmmm sounds delish! and just what you need to warm you up with all that cold weather up your way.

Exercised 30 minutes--Done!

pqvscv4xkgrb.jpg

:):):)

• Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Gail - thought of your 60F temps this aft - was a beautiful day at the lake as it was just above zero - but was SO WEIRD to see sand..... and ICE together!!!! Too funny!!! Couldn't help on the way back stopping to write in the sand to make myself believe I was somewhere else!!

fbalyds5z76a.jpgt77dtqpv90r1.jpgwt1f3qj9us4y.jpg

• Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    yes!, That is unusual, I thought when I first looked that you were in Mexico! Carmel, maybe?
    With your Margarita on the way.......
    It's a goal anyway! lol

I was so hungry last night that I almost blew my whole days amount of carbs!! Will do better tonight. I will eat a snack before going home.

Suzanne, you are so committed!! I probably would just shake off the notion of walking in that Brrrrrrrr....weather. But, I realize you are a bit more used to seeing those temps than me.
    Have an awesome day!!!

30 min. Exercise -Done!
  • Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    hahaha Gail - I knew the dream was over when I had to write in the sand with my MITTENS!! but it was a "what the hell" moment... and nobody saw me climb down there except the ducks...ha I was thinking tho I bet everyone walking by that day ALSO took a pic of my "mexico" in the sand LOL

It's not bravery tho.... I just really dislike (I've changed from hate - positivity factor lol) the treadmill ... so if I CAN get out.. I will... I do have to lose a bit more weight tho so I can fit long johns under my pants :/

HUGE congrats on meeting your goal today Gail! well done you! i'm aiming for a 6 glass water goal today; back to work on evening shift and some running around this morning before I go in.

have a great day Gail - and don't sweat last nite's moment.. it's a one off, not a regular so forget about it; you've already figured out the solution of a snack! Speaking of which better throw one of those soups in my lunchbag!

"Approach the start of each day with one goal and end the day with one word: DONE!"

16434567.png
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Options
    :smile:
  • Snooozie
    Options
    Yesterday's goal: 6 cups of water - DONE.

Today's goal: include at least 4 veggies in day