jilliancreates a journey of releasing weight and attracting health.

Options
167891012»

Replies

• PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I've not been eating junk food for 2 days now, but apparently still overeating because my weight keeps inching up. Last night, I walked for an hour while my youngest daughter was in gymnastics. This morning after taking kids to school, I got on my yoga mat for a few rounds of sun salutations then headed out for a 4-mile walk. I'm feeling great about my start to the day, and hopefully it'll be enough to keep me on track for the rest of the day.
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    Today is day 3 with a calorie deficit. I didn't get to walk yesterday because my youngest daughter was home sick. She was back to school today though, so I got another 4-mile walk in. I took my Nordic poles with, so I walked faster than my usual pace. It was the best cardio I've had in a long time.

Several pounds of water weight are gone and I'm hopeful that the trend will continue. I'm feeling really good about these past few days.
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    I'm back to the yo-yo mood, motivation, and weight. Grrrr. I've now gained back about 20 pounds in just a few months. I really want to get this crap figured out, but I'm really feeling challenged with energy and motivation. When I do feel ok, I have lots of tasks to do just to keep the household running. I'm just really tired, but looking forward to getting better, even though I don't know when that'll be.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time, it'll eventually work out and you'll be back on track!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    you can do this !
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    I've been out of the loop a lot longer than I thought. Quick catch up...I took a couple of suggestions from some health-saavy friends and started using Brain Octane MCT oil supplement and Mighty Maca Plus supplement. Both have been extremely helpful with the symptoms I was having. Weight still is fluctuating, but I'm feeling better at least. I'm trying something different now. Instead of avoiding things that I feel I shouldn't eat, I'm making a point to add a few things into my meal plans that are healthy and that I already find appealing. I'm also learning to shift my feelings around my body and any negative thoughts around the process of releasing extra weight. I'm finding ways to be happy with where I'm at, while still eagerly looking forward to where I want to be. Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Glad to see an update from you and very glad to read that you're feeling better!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Glad you found something that helped :smile: