Abstinence Check in

Options

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Committing to my recovery, JFT, by the grace of my HP. Today has been snowing on and off, and at this time of year, it's so easy for me to lose focus and veg out. But, I decided to get up and out and about, and even had a snowball fight with my furkid!

snow_1.jpg

snow2.png

Here's to a great, abstinent day!
  • SenchaJill
    SenchaJill Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hello - I’m checking in after logging my food for the day. I’m feeling grateful for the freedom and relief from the fog of compulsive eating.
    One day at a time.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Committing to another day of recovery. The weather hasn't improved, but I've been moving and groving and staying focused on my plan.

Wishing you all a great, abstinent day!
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    I’m checking in here, commiting again to my recovery. One day at a time, for sure.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    I’m checking in today, committing to my abstinence. I’m relieved to be out of the thick woods of a seemingly endless life of compulsive eating.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    End of day check in and reflecting on my gratitude for this program. I had an uneventful day, and was able to stick to my plan.
    Wishing you all a great abstinent day and evening!
  • Weeese
    Weeese Posts: 34 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    End of day check in... also an abstinent day and grateful to have handed some testing events over to my HP. Good evening folks... heading to bed now.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    I’m here to again recommit to my program of recovery; I’m still grateful for a path out of compulsive eating.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    End of day check in. Great to see you ladies pledging your commitment. I’m here to do the same. It’s been a great, abstinent day!
  • Weeese
    Options
    Good morning from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 , quiet time this morning focusing on programme for a time before starting a new day 🌅, setting me off on the right foot to abstinence... have good day folks.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Good morning, All - I’m pledging my commitment to my recovery again today. I’m hoping for a great, abstinent day for all!
    It’s good to know we do not walk this path alone.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Good morning!
    I’m pledging my commitment to my recovery again today. Here’s wishing all a great, abstinent day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    End of day check in for me, at least in regards to my food plan. Another day under my belt with my recovery in the forefront, above all else.
    Wishing you all a great abstinent day/evening!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Good morning my fellow OAers! Today I'm committing to my recovery, just for today. I plan on getting outside and enjoying the nice weather while it lasts. I'm also thinking about starting a step study to get my spiritual work in. Lets work it today!

Wishing you all a great, abstinent day :)
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Good morning!
    I’m commiting to my recovery again today. It is sooooo cold here today, but I’m hoping to bundle up and get outside for a walk.
    Here’s wishing you all a good day.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    SenchaJill wrote: »
    Good morning!
    I’m commiting to my recovery again today. It is sooooo cold here today, but I’m hoping to bundle up and get outside for a walk.
    Here’s wishing you all a good day.

It’s cold at my place too, but I managed to get out and get some exercise in. Hope your day went well.
  • Weeese
    Options
    Good morning folks, commiting to abstinence, just for today.... I’m going to go swimming and walk with a friend here in a very blowy Aberdeen. Have a blessed abstinent day with ur HP today. 🌅
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Committing to another day of recovery. Grateful to be able to get up and moving. It snowed last night so I’ll have to workout indoors.

Wishing you all a great, abstinent day :)
  • Weeese
    Options
    End of day check in. Not been a great day. Two snacks, that weren’t in my food plan for the day; still under total cals for the day but unplanned none the less. Stressing over impending workload tomorrow. Time to rebalance ...

Hope you guys have a good day. :smile:
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Hello All - I’m pledging my commitment to my abstinence today, keeping my recovery front and center. @Weeese - I’ve been there, too...each day a new beginning.