Abstinence Check in

Options

Replies

• SenchaJill
    SenchaJill Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    So sorry, Felicia! I wish your household a swift healing.
    I’m checking in at the end of the day - grateful to be on the path of recovery, and so grateful for the gift of abstinence today.
    I’m wishing you all a good day!
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    I’m checking in at the end of a day of abstinence. I’m grateful for the program of OA.
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    SenchaJill wrote: »
    So sorry, Felicia! I wish your household a swift healing.
    I’m checking in at the end of the day - grateful to be on the path of recovery, and so grateful for the gift of abstinence today.
    I’m wishing you all a good day!
    Thanks, Jill, we are feeling much better and I'm out of the fog and back on track!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    I'm starting off today with a goal of abstinence and step work. I'm grateful to be in recovery by the grace of my HP. Today is a healing day for me (wisdom tooth pulled!) so I'll be taking it easy and reading my Big Book.
    Wishing you all a great, abstinent day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Comitting to my recovery, just for today! I'm off of cold and pain meds and back to my regular plan. My HP was on speed dial for the past 2 weeks, and I am so thankful! Today I'll be spending time at my home gym and getting in some much needed physical care.

• nancygrateful
    nancygrateful Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m back on here after cold and catch up. Still grateful for my food plan and it continues to serve me. I’d like to be more relaxed about it but not completely there yet. That will come with time I think. Found someone at a meeting that I will ask to be my sponsor. She has what I want, has kept over 200lbs off for 15 years using a similar food plan. She works a strong program.
    Love my time with HP in the morning and want to get more and more consistent with this. Wishing you both a wonderful abstinent day!
    Nancy
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    End of day check in and grateful to be abstinent. I'm getting back on track in the physical and spiritual department and remain focused on my program.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Happy Hump Day! I'm continuing on my path of recovery, just for today. My HP has helped me through a day of stress and anxiety. I am grateful to put aside things out of my control and focus on the things that really matter.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in here to claim my seat! I can see the weekend from here and looking forward to connecting with family this weekend. Today, my recovery has been in the forefront and I'm grateful to take on my day with a sane mind and adhering to my plan. Thanks to my HP for helping me through the things that have been out of my control today, especially the person who almost side-swiped me while on their cell phone *sigh*
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Hello and good evening!
    I’m checking in at the end of my day, still grateful for a plan of recovery, and looking to walk more securely on my path - with the help of my higher power.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Committing to my recovery, just for today, by the grace of my HP. I'm grateful to be able to focus on my mental and spiritual health by putting me first, it's a great feeling!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Committing to another day of recovery, by the grace of my HP. Wishing you all a great, abstinent day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Good evening! I am grateful to be abstinent today, although I’m not feeling to great. Wishing everyone a great, abstinent day!
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Hello folks - I’m on the road for vacation, and have missed checking in here.
    But today I’m checking in and committing to my abstinence today.
    Here’s wishing you all a great, abstinent day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Safe travels, Jill!
    I just got back from a work trip on the east coast and ate moderately healthy. While I didn’t engage in trigger foods, I probably could’ve done better. Anyway, I’m back home and re-focusing in my recovery with the guidance of my HP.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    That is exactly where I am, Felicia - happy to be home and ready to get back to my recovery mindset, focus, and abstinence. I abstained from sugar, but that is about all I can say about my abstinence. It was a slippery slope for a few days so I’m very glad to be home and able to focus on my health and recovery.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    Checking in early - pledging my commitment to my recovery at the start of this new day.
    Here’s wishing you all a lovely and abstinent day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    It's been a few days and I've been struggling a bit, but I'm here to commit to my recovery, just for today. I've been leaning on my HP a lot more lately, and it's been helpful.
  • SenchaJill
    Options
    I’m checking in here at the end of the day - feeling grateful for an abstinent day.
    I’m getting back to better focus on my recovery after some slippery weeks.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Committing to my recovery, just for today, by the grace of my HP. Today I'll be focusing on fueling my body with the right nutrition and taking care of my spiritual state of being.