Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

New To EM2WL? Introduce Yourself Here!

1313233343537»

Replies

• librarycarole
    librarycarole Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm Carole and I'm new to this group. I'm trying really hard to lose the last 10 pounds I need to get rid of to get to a healthy weight and having problems. I love to cook, but I need to learn to cook healthier stuff. I used to be able to eat everything in sight and not gain an ounce, but since I hit 60, all I have to do is look at food and I gain. I'm hoping that having other people for support will help.
  • mbranch1711
    mbranch1711 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! My name is Marcia. I am currently 204 and working on losing. I had a thought of giving up when I weighed this morning, then I thought to myself "No! I cannot give in that easily, I've just got to change something I am doing" . I am here to learn, to support, and hopefully receive support in return on our journey.