Replies

• mskeyaj
    mskeyaj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'7
    SW:175
    CW: 167.6 - I gained:(
    GW: 135

I am removing sugar alcohols and nuts. I am suspecting this may be the reason behind my stall. I have not lost in weeks.

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Oh right, it is Wednesday. Well, since I've not posted this anywhere previously, I'll start here.

6/22- 155.1
    6/29- 152.3

Still dropping faster than I'd like, even after pushing the kcals up to 1700 per day, and having a couple of notably higher days during food prep.

6/29 - 152.3
    7/6 - 151.2

Going to let it ride for one more week and adjust to slow down as needed.

7/6 - 151.2
    7/13 - 151.9

About what I was hoping to see this week, though well within a margin of error either way. Going to see how the trend runs over the next two months, making slight adjustments every couple of weeks.

7/13 - 151.9
    7/20 - 151.5

Getting pretty static, and I'm seeing about what I would expect. Going to hold this caloric level (1700) for another couple of weeks and see how it runs.

7/20 - 151.5
    7/27 - 151.2

Still running well within the expected range, and seeing extremely low variance during daily weigh-ins.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Meh. Half pound gain.

SW: 295
    CW: 242
    GW: 165

• Brigit723
    Brigit723 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Brand new, started yesterday...

SW & CW are the same: 211
    GW 135
  • _tierachanel
    _tierachanel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    SW: 228 lbs (07/11/16)
    Last Week: 221.4 lbs (07/20/16)
    CW: 221.2
    GW: 170-175 lbs

A loss of .2 lbs. I weighed myself last Friday 07/22/16 and was 219.6 but I had a bad weekend so I gained a little back since then. :(
  • petunia773
    petunia773 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    petunia773 wrote: »
    August 14, 2015 - 234 (started low carb)
    Today's weight - 184
    50 pound loss since starting LC 10 months ago
    Height - 5'7"

I'm thinking I may be at my goal weight...ultimately I wanted to get down to 150 but I haven't lost any weight since April. Well, I take that back, I got down to 179.8 on May 4 but I've been bouncing around the 185 mark all along. My logging is non-existent and I know I don't follow low carb as closely as I had been at the beginning. I'm fine maintaining through the summer I think. I do exercise most days. I feel pretty good in my size 10 pants and medium shirts. I do have quite a bit of loose skin but that's from weighing almost 300 pounds before I underwent gastric bypass surgery in 2008. That will never go away without surgery. I was able to get down to 160 after surgery but that weight slowly crept back because...well...life. I'm ashamed I let myself get back up to 234. I didn't want to be one of "them people" that has surgery and then gains all the weight back. :(

Today's weight - 180.6
    53.4 pound loss since starting LC August 2015
    Height 5'7"
    I haven't been sneaking carbs as much this last week and I've been more consistently exercising. I've been taking my 120# Neapolitan Mastiff for a 2+ mile walk in the morning instead of getting on the treadmill and she LOVES it. And even though it's a pain when she has to keep stopping to sniff and poop, it nice to be outside and I can pick a different route so I have a change of scenery. Shark week is due next week AND I'm going to be at a motorcycle rally over the 4th of July weekend. I plan to stick to low-carb as much as possible, but with only food vendors to choose from, I have already decided I will indulge, but not to the extent I have in the past. I will choose low-carb foods as often as possible, but I'm also not planning to deny myself some yummies. Oh, and much alcohol will be consumed! My drink of choice this year will be "summer hummer" which is lime vodka and orange juice but I will be taking the orange sunrise flavored packets of generic crystal light to mix with water instead of high sugar orange juice. Oh, and probably Bud Select 55 since that is pretty low carb. I will weigh in next week before it's off on the bike, but most likely will NOT weigh in on July 6!

Have a great day everyone!

Today's weight - 180.8 (+.2)
    53.2 pound loss since starting LC August 2015
    Height 5'7"

Shark week this week. I woke up Monday morning gat 185.2 so I'm happy for the 180.8 reading this morning.

Today's weight - 180.8 (stayed the same)
    53.2 pound loss since starting LC August 2015
    Height 5'7

I'm more than happy with this weight considering all of the adult beverages that I consumed this weekend. I honestly had no intention of staying low-carb. My eating was ok....it was all the damn alcohol I drank but I don't regret it. I've been eating decent since Monday and I'm extremely happy I wasn't actually about 185 when I weighed in yesterday morning. I was expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised. My goal for the summer is till to maintain in the low-mid 180's. I'll start trying to actually lose again this fall when all of my fun summer plans are done.

Today's weight - 184.0

Looks like it's been a while since I did a weigh-in...mostly because I've been a real slacker this summer. But like I said before, if I can maintain through the summer in the mid-180's I'm calling that a victory. I was at an outdoor country music festival last week and when I left on Thursday I weighed 183. After a weekend of eating way off plan and drinking way too much beer, I was 187.6 on Monday. Totally expected. Also, it ended up being shark week. The 184 number on the scale this morning is a welcome site after seeing Monday's number. I also broke up with my long-term boyfriend at the end of June so that has added some extra stress in my life. He's living with me and has not found a new place to live yet. I'm getting very anxious for him to move so I can move on with living my life!

Height 5'7"
    Goal weight - not sure yet but I'd like to be a normal BMI. I think that's like 165 at the high end.

Have a great day everyone. Low carb rocks!!! Now...if I can just get rid of these carb cravings I've been having, I'll be good to go!
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    SW: 160

Today: 152

GW: 110ish (goal depends on how I look and feel once I lose more and gain muscle)
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    bametels wrote: »
    5'6"
    6/22 - 162
    6/29 - 161.5
    7/06 - 161
    7/13 - 160
    7/20 - 159
    7/27 - 158

8/03 - 157