Step-It-Up September Week 1 (9/1-9/7)

Options

Replies

• kfat1
    kfat1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @ genmon00. That's the exact plank challenge I am doing. Thx for posting it.
  • kfat1
    kfat1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am doing my planks on my elbows .....so hard for me.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    well yesterday was a smashing success - my goal was 7500 steps and instead I crushed out 12,348! WITH an abscessed tooth!

xkhvt7s5vuv4.png

Congratulations!!!

• auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    kfat1 wrote: »
    I am doing my planks on my elbows .....so hard for me.

Elbows are harder you could try on your hands till you build up strength
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Checking in-steps for 9/1 &9/2 (goal 12k/day)

9/1: 13,032
    9/2: 12,700

No headway yet at the scale. Weighed in yesterday at the same weight as last Friday. I'd
    been up 1/2# since Wednesday, so I guess that is good.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    Options
    My step it up goal for September:
    -buckle down on my food choices, increase my protein intake
    -get back to regular exercise now that it's cooler
  • hendersonc765
    hendersonc765 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    genmon00 wrote: »
    Whoo hoo! Love this challenge. I am going to aim for 3 workouts a week of at least 30 minutes and walking the in between days at least a mile (hopefully shaving time each week). My fitness goal is to be able to complete this workout! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM-Z3axdxUg&index=11&list=PLZnXrkQ3gnrcRytgksSSCFNJmGJtgatXG
    I'm also doing a SCALE LESS CHALLENGE for my FB group (Ketogenic Success if anyone is interested :) ) so no weighing for me but I will be measuring and taking pics :)

Scale less challenge..that's a great idea! I need to stop doing that but to measure & take pics. We always get so caught up when it comes to weighing ourselves.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    genmon00 wrote: »
    Whoo hoo! Love this challenge. I am going to aim for 3 workouts a week of at least 30 minutes and walking the in between days at least a mile (hopefully shaving time each week). My fitness goal is to be able to complete this workout! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM-Z3axdxUg&index=11&list=PLZnXrkQ3gnrcRytgksSSCFNJmGJtgatXG
    I'm also doing a SCALE LESS CHALLENGE for my FB group (Ketogenic Success if anyone is interested :) ) so no weighing for me but I will be measuring and taking pics :)

Scale less challenge..that's a great idea! I need to stop doing that but to measure & take pics. We always get so caught up when it comes to weighing ourselves.

I'm also part of that group and doing the Scaleless September challenge. Nearly messed it up this morning out of sheer zombie-like habit but I caught myself in time!
  • jmd543
    jmd543 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sept. 3
    AM Cycling: 11:30. The next level became easier faster than expected last night, so I'm using it as the easy level, going one higher for PM.
    Breakfast: 5PM
    PM Cycling: 5:45
    +Walking to the game shop (2 miles) to greet friends and get a scooter ride home with my wizard. Fitbit adds our scooter shaking as steps, so I don't count them, but I need to get out of the house!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    jmd543 wrote: »
    Sept. 3
    AM Cycling: 11:30. The next level became easier faster than expected last night, so I'm using it as the easy level, going one higher for PM.
    Breakfast: 5PM
    PM Cycling: 5:45
    +Walking to the game shop (2 miles) to greet friends and get a scooter ride home with my wizard. Fitbit adds our scooter shaking as steps, so I don't count them, but I need to get out of the house!

LOL on the bolded. Gotta love gadgets! Good you recognize their shortcomings.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Sept 3
    Cals: 1365
    Carbs: 41gm net
    Exercise: Rest day