GW: 135

Looks like we're all off to a GREAT start! NYE here we come! :bigsmile:
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Sw: 222
    Cw: 214.2
    gw: 170

=- 7.8! Wohoo!

Never lost so much in a week exept the first week I started!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Where is the girl whoi started this group??
  • Down 2.6 from SW
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    CW: 291.2 (+.6)
    LW: 290.6

Umm, somehow I think this is the wrong direction. But, since the scale popped up to somewhere around 294, at least it's heading in the right direction again. Think it's because my menu fell apart for a few days. But, that should be back on track. Now, to just get the gym time back on track again.
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    CW: 291.2 (+.6)
    LW: 290.6

Umm, somehow I think this is the wrong direction. But, since the scale popped up to somewhere around 294, at least it's heading in the right direction again. Think it's because my menu fell apart for a few days. But, that should be back on track. Now, to just get the gym time back on track again.

Great attitude!!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    I weigh in tomorrow! You guys are tough acts to follow! Great job folks!
  • tif83
    tif83 Posts: 85 Member
    Hi guys-- sorry I've been a smidge MIA-- life is rearing its ugly head lately. So-- I fell off the wagon late last week and unfortunately ended the week up a couple lbs :( BUT-- As of today I am back on track! Over by like 55 cals today, i think, but all things considered I am pretty happy with that. Haven't been able to get to the gym in a few days, so that is disappointing as well, but I am trying my best to work everything in. Just a very busy time, with some personal things going on, too. But, at the very least I can control what I choose to put in my mouth, and I intend to do so! Weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise, so, that is a pretty good place to start. Still plenty of time to get 50kbs off by NYE-- let's do this guys! :)
  • AmIhealthyyet
    I did horrible this week for multiple reasons! I made up a contract/ plan with myself last night, hope that helps too!
    SB for challenge 180 Body Fat 41%
    CW 182 Body Fat 40.1 %

So while I ate too much and gained the numbers show my exercise is paying off, in FAT I did lose, about 1 pound.
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Hi guys-- sorry I've been a smidge MIA-- life is rearing its ugly head lately. So-- I fell off the wagon late last week and unfortunately ended the week up a couple lbs :( BUT-- As of today I am back on track! Over by like 55 cals today, i think, but all things considered I am pretty happy with that. Haven't been able to get to the gym in a few days, so that is disappointing as well, but I am trying my best to work everything in. Just a very busy time, with some personal things going on, too. But, at the very least I can control what I choose to put in my mouth, and I intend to do so! Weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise, so, that is a pretty good place to start. Still plenty of time to get 50kbs off by NYE-- let's do this guys! :)

You have a wonderful, healthy understanding of the process. I saw the below on Pinterest, and it fits here:

brene-brown-quotes.jpg
  • kh965
    kh965 Posts: 5 Member
    My usual weigh in day is Sunday but I didn't have a chance to post. As I expected I was up 2 lbs. but they are almost gone now -- back on track. So hard to lose over the summer, but this challenge is helping me to stay focused! :)
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Hey everyone name is Ciressa.
    Starting Weight is 223.7lb
    Goal Weight is 180lb
    Weight loss of 43.7lb
    Fell free to add me so we can encourage and motivate each other. :)
  • sweetTN
    sweetTN Posts: 13
    I've lost 8.9 lbs in a week and a half. I have less then 40 to go to reach my goal weight! The weight loss will be slower now that I got rid of all that excess water weight, but its a good jump start. I can totally do this!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    I've lost 8.9 lbs in a week and a half. I have less then 40 to go to reach my goal weight! The weight loss will be slower now that I got rid of all that excess water weight, but its a good jump start. I can totally do this!

Wow, so great!
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    7/18 - 209
    7/25 - 206
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    7/25 - no change. I'm sick :sick: . I have fluid in my ears and bronchitis. So this week is out for exercise.:grumble: . Hopefully next week will be better once the meds have completely kicked in. Good luck everyone!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Great job! I joined MFP just this Tuesday at 208 and hope to do as well as you! :flowerforyou: