You know you are LCHF when...

Options

Replies

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    bametels wrote: »
    ...when you need to spend time reading and posting to the LCHF Forum in order to survive listening to this last Presidential debate!

The last two times I've had any alcohol were while watching presidential debates - still couldn't make it all the way through without turning them off in disgust.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    What were you all thinking choosing two morons to become the next president? So glad I don't live in the US. I thought Europe was bad... I stand corrected!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    It's really a disaster ... we are doomed!
  • bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    PollanDP wrote: »
    Pork Rinds - I must try these!

Pork rinds? I'm in Australia. Are they pork crackle? If so they are covered with a powder that contains carbs. So not sure...
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    bininj wrote: »
    PollanDP wrote: »
    Pork Rinds - I must try these!

Pork rinds? I'm in Australia. Are they pork crackle? If so they are covered with a powder that contains carbs. So not sure...

They are just fried pig skin and salt. That's all the label should say. I don't know what your version would be but they shouldn't have any powder on them. They do come in barbecue too and then they have seasonings of various types depending on brand. But, the highest carbs I've ever seen on those was about 2g per serving and that one had sugar in the seasoning. Not all do.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    bametels wrote: »
    It's really a disaster ... we are doomed!

LOL They make our prime minister almost look good. Almost.

China is going to take over sooner rather than later...
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    @nvmomketo, our prime minister DOES look good; whether he is effective or not is a different matter, lol.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    @nvmomketo, our prime minister DOES look good; whether he is effective or not is a different matter, lol.

@canadjineh LOL My boys joke that all he's done so far is take some really good selfies with his fans people.

He does have darn good hair though. Especially is you stand him beside Trump. :D

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    canadjineh wrote: »

@canadjineh LOL My boys joke that all he's done so far is take some really good selfies with his fans people.

He does have darn good hair though. Especially is you stand him beside Trump. :D

LOL!!!
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @BT_rescuemom Are you making pemmican with your venison and tallow?
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    kmn118 wrote: »
    @BT_rescuemom Are you making pemmican with your venison and tallow?

I do not know what that is...but if it sounds good I will make it!
  • HawkPNP
    HawkPNP Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well, it happened. I ate my macros for protein and not enough fat. For dinner I made whipped cream with swerve.
  • HawkPNP
    HawkPNP Posts: 106 Member
    Options

anglyn1 wrote: »
    When you spend the whole day cake decorating and you don't sample a thing. No icing, no fondant, none of the candies.

That would be REALLY hard. Good work.