Options
    Beginning Weight ~ 231.6 ~ 7/1/16
    223.2 ~ 8/18/16
    210.0 ~ 9/16/16
    207.0 ~ 9/24/16
    205.0 ~ 10/1/16

Total Loss - 26.6 pounds

Pros:

I lost 2 more pounds this week! I'm wearing clothes that are two sizes smaller and I'm happy that I haven't had to purchase anything yet. Some people at work have asked if I'm losing weight, so it's become noticeable. I just tell them I'm eating healthier and leave it at that.

Cons:

I want to be clear that the con is not from OMAD. My body is sensitive to any type of change. I get migraines when I change jobs, when I relocate, when my week is extremely busy, when I visit someone, when someone is unpleasant to me....anything that causes me stress will bring on a migraine.

I've been getting headaches several times a week over the past few weeks. I've always had either full on migraines or, what my doctor calls, 'silent' migraines which cause me to feel a little dizzy, have vision problems, and have nausea. I'm sure I'll feel better once my body gets adjusted.

Overall, this experience has been life changing. I have been on numerous diet plans and after losing water weight the loss stops. I would write down my meals and take it with me on weigh-in days but could tell they didn't believe I was recording all the food I ate when I didn't lose. Eventually, I would give up in frustration.

That is not the case with OMAD. This way of eating has proven to me over and over again that it's the only way for me to get results and I WILL get to a 'normal' size body. :)

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I used to have migraines up through about 2008 and they seemed to have cleared. But yeah, lots of people get them when they make any sort of dietary changes or go through chemical changes.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm glad your migraines are gone. Thank you for saying that Joe. I knew about some causes, divorce, death, job, etc., but didn't realize diet was also a cause until this week. I've been watching your videos again and you mentioned the body is in stress when eating this way. So, I'm normal!!!!!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Beginning Weight ~ 231.6 ~ 7/1/16
    223.2 ~ 8/18/16
    210.0 ~ 9/16/16
    207.0 ~ 9/24/16
    205.0 ~ 10/1/16

Total Loss - 26.6 pounds

Pros:

I lost 2 more pounds this week! I'm wearing clothes that are two sizes smaller and I'm happy that I haven't had to purchase anything yet. Some people at work have asked if I'm losing weight, so it's become noticeable. I just tell them I'm eating healthier and leave it at that.

Cons:

I want to be clear that the con is not from OMAD. My body is sensitive to any type of change. I get migraines when I change jobs, when I relocate, when my week is extremely busy, when I visit someone, when someone is unpleasant to me....anything that causes me stress will bring on a migraine.

I've been getting headaches several times a week over the past few weeks. I've always had either full on migraines or, what my doctor calls, 'silent' migraines which cause me to feel a little dizzy, have vision problems, and have nausea. I'm sure I'll feel better once my body gets adjusted.

Overall, this experience has been life changing. I have been on numerous diet plans and after losing water weight the loss stops. I would write down my meals and take it with me on weigh-in days but could tell they didn't believe I was recording all the food I ate when I didn't lose. Eventually, I would give up in frustration.

That is not the case with OMAD. This way of eating has proven to me over and over again that it's the only way for me to get results and I WILL get to a 'normal' size body. :)

Linda, you are truly an inspiration, you are SO rocking this thing--way to go buddy!!!! o:)

I'm so NOT liking hearing about your migranes though. I looked it up and here's some interesting things I found and I hope they help!

Naturopathic Treatment for Migraine Headache
    http://www.healthcommunities.com/migraine/naturalmedicine.shtml

Holistically and Naturally Treating Migraine Headaches
    http://healthwyze.org/reports/155-holistically-and-naturally-treating-migraine-headaches

Natural remedies for migraine headaches
    http://www.naturalnews.com/035783_migraines_headaches_natural_remedies.html

P.S.

ab078839f1c7152f957bf03fd94f102d.jpg
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    I've had migraines since I was 5 years old when I was hit by a car. It did a number on my brain. When I get MRI's they think I've had a stroke but it's from the accident. Anyway, I've been in emergency rooms where they've given me shots and knocked me out. While I'm sleeping I feel the headache and when I wake up it's still there. I've had all types of medication with no luck, so I've learned to live with them as best as I can. I'm always looking for new information about migraines so I thank you for sharing these websites and I'll look at them sometime today. Have a great Saturday!!
  • eroticSpineBreaker
    Options
    Don't loose to much. BBW girls are fine. :blush:
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Thank you newmeadow. At times it can be challenging but I've pretty much learned to live with it. I'm so happy I'm close to onederland. It's been a long time. Blessings to you.
  • OMADing1
    Options
    Thank you newmeadow. At times it can be challenging but I've pretty much learned to live with it. I'm so happy I'm close to onederland. It's been a long time. Blessings to you.

At the tremendously terrific rate you're going, you'll be there in NO TIME--YAY YOU!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=43818727
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Thank you!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Red Alert....Red Alert !!

10/1/2016 - Weight 205
    10/8/2016 - Weight 203
    Loss - 2 pounds this week
    Total Loss - 28.6 pounds

Hello Friends:

I LOVE seeing the scale move because that means I'm getting healthier. I'm down two sizes and feeling pretty good. I'm still keeping my weight loss to myself but people are now beginning to notice. When comments are made at work such as, 'Are you losing weight?' I just say 'yes' and leave it at that. If questioned further, I say that I'm eating healthier and change the subject. I've learned how to stop the questions. This journey is between 'me and me'.... and you.

OMAD is so refreshing because I don't have to think about food all day. Whew! I don't have to prepare a menu and chop and cook and chop and cook and chop and cook all the food for three meals and three snacks every day for a week. One meal a day and it's done....easy!

Thank you all for opening up and sharing your experience on OMAD. Your guidance, encouragement, and support has meant the world to me and has brought me to where I am now.....28.6 pounds lost!! I've come to the place where I can visualize myself at a healthy weight. I KNOW it's only a matter of time until I get there.

Birds flying high
    You know how I feel
    Sun in the sky
    You know how I feel
    Reeds driftin' on by
    You know how I feel

It's a new dawn
    It's a new day
    It's a new life
    For me
    And I'm feeling good

jwcm7fcdy38p.jpg

• OMADing1
    Options
    Linda...you are not only doing SUPER fabulous--FOREVER losing 2lbs last week is nothing less than tremendous, but added to that is your faithfulness in supporting me and others and that's way terrific my sister. You also are helping me and sooooo many others on this OMAD adventure in ways you may never fully understand in this lifetime. You are rocking this thing, and it's marvelous to behold. You are so awesome, period.

e589907a0ecc2fcbf09c27965a32efe60e4d41d7_hq.gif

150f6ebb386b5f2c3ec1b2019ece98c3.gif

uPHnqvqSnREoxUic-VcLmmIH65MFbsUdccqrB6sthSxGKE6C6bX4JvtXozlBdR_Ob32hIzDm=s207-p-no
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options

OMADing....

Thank you for your post. It works both ways. You have been a huge encouragement to me too.

I have read so many posts from people who say they have been on MFP many times but gave up when they didn't lose weight. It makes me sad for them because I know the key to their weight loss is one meal a day. If they would just give it try they wouldn't feel like a failure. I know this because I felt that way in the past.

I guess the best way to lead someone is by example. Be the success story for all to see like Joe has been. What a wonderful gift to give to yourself.

You have done a marvelous job working this program and I can honestly say 'right back at 'cha sister'...

You made my day.
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great to hear that you are feeling so good. :)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Thank you Abm4n. I hope you are doing well.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Sweet victory!!!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Yes it is...thank you Joe...for everything.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    edited October 2016
    Options
    7/1/16 Beginning Weight - 231.6
    10/15/2016 - Weight 201.4

Another week has passed and I lost 1.6 pounds!! My total loss so far is 30.2 pounds!

I'm thrilled that I'm still shrinking. Any other time I've dieted I would have already given up because the weight loss would have stalled. Not on OMAD...I'm like the energizer bunny...I keep losing and losing and losing. I love it.

I know there is a chance I will hit a plateau at some point, but that's okay because I know once my body gets adjusted to the lower weight I will begin losing again. I'm excited that next week I may be under 200 pounds (fingers crossed)!!! I haven't been under since 5 years ago.

My next goal is to reach 185 pounds, a weight I haven't seen since 14 years ago. I know I will get there. There is no doubt about it. Can you believe I still have boxes of clothes packed away that are waiting for me when I reach this weight. Because I dress in the Classic style, those clothes will still be fine.

Going forward, I will be adding a lot more fruits and vegetables to my diet. I have been craving them lately for some reason so I'm going to the farmers market this morning to walk at the ocean and then meander through the vegetable and fruit stands to select fresh organic foods.

Thank you all for your support. Have a healthy, happy, and blessed weekend.
  • OMADing1
    edited October 2016
    Options
    WOW! You, my friend, are one tough bunny, period. I so admire you and your "getting to the root" of issues in your life (weight being a surface deal) and handling your business like a straight up first class winner. WOW, what an honor and pleasure it is seeing the "fruits" of your work--you rock Ma, period.

AND you're also a.....

100-superstar-glitter.gif

ETA:

1655949f316af70e6010a6cf89f29d92.jpg
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Thank you so much...we CAN do this....we ARE doing this....NEVER give up !!