Linda (SavedByGrace) OMAD

Options

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Got this, indeed! Wow, Linda! So many good things keep happening!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I believe I do 'have this'. It's getting easier every day.

I emailed my son your success story a couple months ago and didn't ask if he read it because I didn't want him to feel like I was pusing him to lose weight. This last month he's commented several times about how I'm looking thinner.

Yesterday he told me he read the email and had some questions about the program. After we talked he told me he was beginning OMAD today! He said if I can lose on this program after all the times I've tried to lose weight then he knew he could lose weight on the program too.

I'm so excited for him because I know this will change his life as it has for me.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    All I can say...well, that's just great! Words don't quite cut it!
  • OMADing1
    OMADing1 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I believe I do 'have this'. It's getting easier every day.

I emailed my son your success story a couple months ago and didn't ask if he read it because I didn't want him to feel like I was pusing him to lose weight. This last month he's commented several times about how I'm looking thinner.

Yesterday he told me he read the email and had some questions about the program. After we talked he told me he was beginning OMAD today! He said if I can lose on this program after all the times I've tried to lose weight then he knew he could lose weight on the program too.

I'm so excited for him because I know this will change his life as it has for me.

THIS.IS.THE.BEST.NEWS.EEEVVVVVEEEERRRRR!!!!! Wow Linda, I'm thrilled for you and your son. Such an example and light you are and are being to so many, including me!!!!

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting your son involved and all of your progress.

Did you manage to get under 200 pounds? :)
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Congrats on getting your son involved and all of your progress.

Did you manage to get under 200 pounds? :)

Thanks everyone....I weigh tomorrow so I'll know then. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will let you know. ncjsmtntr8v9.jpg
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    I'm crossing my fingers for you!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options

10/15/16 - 201.4
    10/22/16 - 200.2

I lost 1.2 pounds this week! I'm happy even though I was hoping to weigh under 200 pounds. I'm letting my body do it's thing and not pushing it. I know I'll get there and since I'm a pretty patient person, I'll take it a week at a time. After losing 31.4 pounds so far I have no complaints about this wonderful program.

This is my lifestyle now and I know one day, in the not too distant future, I'll reach my goal weight. I don't put pressure on myself because I know it's just a matter of time until I get there and I refuse to play mind games with myself like I've done on past diets that didn't work for me.

OMAD is the only program that has given me the results I've been looking for and makes my life so much easier. I feel in control for the first time in a long time and it's a very healthy feeling. I'm looking forward to another great week and I'm glad there are 'newbies' joining our journey.

All the best to everyone.

Blessings....

8clurch1pzan.jpg

• SavedByGrace26356
    edited October 2016
    Options
    When I began my program I measured my neck, bust, waist, and hips. After 16 weeks, I measured again and have lost 16-1/2" in these four areas. I can see why I went down two sizes in clothes. :o

Neck - Lost 1-1/2"
    Bust - Lost 5-1/2"
    Waist - Lost 5"
    Hips - Lost 4-1/2"
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    Wow, Linda! You just keep going! You've struggled for so long, and now, you're like a new, rejuvenated person bent on succeeding! I love the new Linda even better than the old!!!!!!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    Awwww, thank you Joe. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am today. I keep watching your videos over and over and watched two of them this morning again.

I feel like a brand new person who is dedicated to succeed. Nothing will stand in my way. ♥
  • OMADing1
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure which is best...you drop kicking forever o:) 1.2lbs last week--31.4lbs o:) BIG OLE total pounds down thus far OR your winner's attitude--BOTH!

large.gif

I'm HAPPY dancing with ya my friend! You're wise and strong, your spirit is contagious (hence the dancing Dr. Cat ) and your progress is nothing less than amazingly GOOD--YAY YOU!
  • OMADing1
    edited October 2016
    Options
    When I began my program I measured my neck, bust, waist, and hips. After 16 weeks, I measured again and have lost 16-1/2" in these four areas. I can see why I went down two sizes in clothes. :o

Neck - Lost 1-1/2"
    Bust - Lost 5-1/2"
    Waist - Lost 5"
    Hips - Lost 4-1/2"

BOOM! raw
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Wow so close Linda! Just 0.3 lbs away from being under 200! :) congrats!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    OMADing1 wrote: »
    I'm not sure which is best...you drop kicking forever o:) 1.2lbs last week--31.4lbs o:) BIG OLE total pounds down thus far OR your winner's attitude--BOTH!

large.gif

I'm HAPPY dancing with ya my friend! You're wise and strong, your spirit is contagious (hence the dancing Dr. Cat ) and your progress is nothing less than amazingly GOOD--YAY YOU!

Thank you so much for everything...and I love the dancing cats!!
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    Wow so close Linda! Just 0.3 lbs away from being under 200! :) congrats!

Thank you 1MADGIRL !! It will come....I'll be there before you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !
  • 1MADGIRL
    Options
    <3 you'll get there.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    Options

It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.

People who fail focus on what they will have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end.

Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you. George Whitefield

No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.--Anonymous

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. --Robert Collier

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. --Wayne Dyer

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. --Anatole France

f9k7tvh3u0bv.jpg

bp7l6ncg8ees.jpg

• 1MADGIRL
    Options
    Love the Robert Collier quote!!!