TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    If I counted right I have 2 friends to accept yet then the gangs all here.
    And just which two have not accepted?! ;)
    il_340x270.624021877_fk95.jpg
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer -all the players on our team have either accepted my FR or were friends from last season.
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    I wasn't supposed to do all 3 Viking chants in one night huh? :o
    It depends if you were having fun with your Vikings! :D

lofotr-viking-festival-lofoten-norway_3f3e6926-3b74-44b7-a745-642607bd2473.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Did all 3 of the workout videos!
    What fun!
    Oh did I mention the 2 (almost 3) year old thinks they are pretty awesome!!! We had fun!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Do I put my 30 minutes on spreadsheet now or do I wait until this evening after I do more?

I do mine at the end of the day after I am done but I input all of my exercise into MFP as I am doing them.
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,297 Member
    Options
    GSXRGIRL61 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Lesley from East Tennessee, USA. I've been teaching high school for 34 years, and I've just begun teaching Group Centergy at my local gym. Recently, my husband and I "inherited" an almost-one-year-old Rottweiler named Lilly Belle, and she is definitely keeping my life interesting. A tired dog is a good dog, and I'm making it my mission to tire her out every day. We have two other amazing dogs (Forte the Destroyer and Crash Motorcycle Dog) and a cat, Miss Jennyanydots.

Just so you'll know, Lilly Belle has become my new @MissionEnforcer as I must get up each morning to run with her.

Johnson City, where I live, is surrounded by mountains. Great Smoky Mountains Nat'l Park is only a couple of hours away, parts of the AT are only 30ish minutes away, and there are a plethora of trails to hike. BTW, I started a hiking club at my school and recently took my students to Dupont State Forest to do a Hunger Games hike.

My husband and I own a motorcycling track day organization, hence my user name.

Also, everyone has accepted my friend request or I've accepted theirs. <3

Here are a few pictures of life as I know it.w02dxvtkgjuh.jpg

ng6mc3paygud.jpg

c3pmst5egdg1.jpg
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I wasn't supposed to do all 3 Viking chants in one night huh? :o

sure you can. it doesn't matter when you do them. You can knock out all the videos in one night if you wanted, or spread it out over the week. As long as you do all of them 3 times each it doesn't matter
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Why is it that many of us got lazy after the summer race was over? I've been reading everyone's posts and a lot of us got lazy after the last race. I thought that was interesting. But its a good thing that we all came back and are ready to kick some booty to defend our title of being #1
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    @aenglehardt347 -the couch picture is a hoot!

Love seeing all the pics of people's fur babies and the pretty places everybody lives! I feel bad I didn't post any pics!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    My oldest Furbaby-Cassie, the toddler (my nephew) and my 2! jv0ksgvi4qln.jpg3q9rk5qy758qk.jpg
    ko73hm31975i.jpg
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Goodnight! Boy I haven't been this tired in a long time! Definitely the most I have worked out in a while!
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »

Love seeing all the pics of people's fur babies and the pretty places everybody lives! I feel bad I didn't post any pics!

Don't feel bad, we tell them all the time it's nice that they let us live with them
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer invites are done and accepted by all
  • hawkins410
    Options

cardbucfan wrote: »

Don't feel bad, we tell them all the time it's nice that they let us live with them
    Love it! :D
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer All friend requests done and confirmed. There is another intro with my family information up a few pages!

I live and work in small towns in Northeast Ohio. 35-40 miles east of Cleveland. As others have described, I have the best of both worlds, rural and urban. My company is in the heart of a large Amish community. 3/4 of our workers are Amish. I have miles and miles of great roads to cycle on, just have to dodge some of the "gifts" from the horses. It is rolling country with lots of hiking and dog walking trails. We get a lot of snow from Lake Erie. We cross country and downhill ski. Yes the downhill slopes are tiny, but it keeps me skiing.

If I go the other direction I am 20 minutes from suburban sprawl with one of the largest shopping and restaurant community in Ohio. Downtown Cleveland is under an hour. We were there last week twice for Indian's post season games. Headed down again this weekend for a family dinner.

@katharmonic - I grew up just north of Utica and graduated from Syracuse. I got recruited out of Syracuse to a large multi-national in Cleveland. I was so excited to get a job in my field. I figured I could put up with a year or two in Cleveland to get experience. Still in the area over 30 years later LOL. I enjoyed your description Upstate NY. I used to do a lot of canoeing up north. You have to use that ski pass!!!
    @mswanger09 Happy 7 years.

So many great things to comment on this thread!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    AlethaMary wrote: »
    @vowder your dogs are so adorable and you have such a beautiful property!

Thanks... I have no idea what I did to get so lucky!

@MissionEnforcer Friends with the entire team!

@mswanger09 "Happy Anniversary!"

@cardbucfan You can still post pics. We ALL love pics. Post some!

• mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My name is Michele, 46 years old, I live Citrus Heights in Northern CA, USA. Married with 3 young men all grown up , 2 kitties Skittle and Molly, 3 Jack Russell Terriers because 2 just wasn't enough Jasper, Zoey and London. We love to hike, go camping and go to Disneyland.
    I work from home doing a busy phone desk job with a payroll company. People think working from home, you should have no excuse to loss weight but that is far from the truth in my eyes. But I try to move about as much as my phone will allow.
    My highest weight was 230lbs, I had enough so I started my weight loss journey in 2010 were I lost 30 lbs in the first year. 2 years ago I joined a BL team here on MFP and got down to 168 my lowest weight since my teen years. Went back up to 198 and have been seesawing 5 lbs down and up. My goal is to be back at 165 by March 2017 when my oldest son, my husband and I journey down the Grand Canyon via the Tanner trail.
    @MissionEnforcer sent requests for new friends.
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention water intake check for Monday done. Only 42 mins for me today this is my busy week at work for the month.
    Welcome all new teammates this is definitely a fun and competitive Team 1. Let's get this party started.
    Iceland looks cold wonder what the temp is like may need to stop at store to get some thermals. the waterfalls look beautiful and breathtaking.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    I did my intro a few post up.
    All friend requests have been accepted officially friends with the whole team!