TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Weather is cold windy and rainy. Really aggravating my knee and my sciatic. I'm going to rest today maybe and get some of the videos done tomorrow. Later I will try to do a little exercise if my body cooperates. This is the worst time of year for me. Don't mean to whine just wanted to let you know why I'm not getting the numbers in this week.
    That and your body is probably recooperating from the stress leading to the wedding. I bet the cold aggravates it.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Challenge #3: I am thankful every day for my husband. I don’t always tell him so, but even though he might drive me crazy, he also keeps me sane. He might make me mad, but then he can make me laugh so hard that I pee in my pants (hopefully not TMI there!). He supports my wild haired schemes (like this race!), and along with our Furball, Tara, guarantees that I have a smile on my face at least once a day, no matter what is thrown my way. :)

I am also thankful that my 88 year old Dad survived surgery last week and seems to be on his way to recovery. He has been my rock my entire life.

I’m also thankful for my health! Thankful that I can rock out to Zumba almost every morning and scare my teammates into thinking we will have a Zumba challenge every week. :D

I am thankful to Team One! Thankful for your support in my weight loss journey. Your friendship, encouragement, success stories, perseverance, and hard work inspire me to go farther and faster. So, with all that being said,
    “HAPPY THANKSGIVING" TO MY AMERICAN FRIENDS AND “HAPPY TOMORROW” TO EVERYONE ELSE! <3
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    celtikgirl wrote: »
    @aenglehardt347 on the topic of wine jelly - I make it out of whatever I feel like at the moment... I was at Bully Hill Winery back in June and picked up an assortment from there - Ol' Mischief and Love My Goat Red both made good grown up PB&J jelly, LeGoat is a blush that is light and will be amazing with cheese and crackers. In the past I have used everything from Port, to Champagne, to Barefoot Moscato.

Just because it sounded interesting, I tried making some whiskey jelly as well - Bourbon & Ginger turned out good, but Fireball Whiskey turned out even better! On a side note, boiling down a fifth of bourbon in your kitchen will pique the interest of your neighbors.

That sounds good the Fireball Wiskey really sounds yummy
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    @Vowder doing great while you are out of town
    @120maggie that is a blessing and something to be Thankful for, I understand autoimmune disease I have one myself
    @wolvinnetje love your funnies! Brings a smile to my face
    @ka97 enjoy yourself
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    I am Thankful for my family and the recent birth our newest grandchild a first girl on 11/21/16 and our extremely healthy daughter getting over her gestational diabetes and both of them doing well. Here is a picture of her and her 2 brothers. I am also Thankful for my friends I have met here on Team One that are keeping focused on exercising and eating healthy, thanks for the support. kwdj2knszcms.jpg
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    osty1mvtgzxq.gif

Goodmorning All

Want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving it reminds me christmas is not far away anymore.
    If you need to drive to family or friends drive safe....if you stay at home be careful with the turkey I saw some angry ones ;)

@aenglehardt347 what a cuties you are right to be blessed really wonderful kids.
    Also @TamiJo1004 you also have a beautiful sweet family I know how hard you have to work for it to keep it that way.

@mamaelf2008 you are the best helper santa have I will write him a letter that he won't forget you with christmas.

@everybody else on this special day I want to say thank you for being my friend ofcourse some are more "beloved" ( sorry if this is a wrong word I had to use google for it ) than an other just like friends in normal live.
    But I have to be honest by circumstances in real life I had no friends anymore and I lost faith in humans but since I met you guys it brings a little faith back.
    I never thought that this could happen that I can find some friends who bring me tears from Joy and love instaed of sadness and making fool of me.

I'm not frustrating hahahahah hardley to believe when you read the words above but really I am a really happy girl with scarves in her heart and soul but who hasn't.
    I realize since a few years that you had to make your life as good as you want and don't rely on others.

This was just a overthinking on special days when you realize how special life is and can be.
    So no heavy depressive words from me anymore just laughs and happy crazy words because when you have a sad face it makes your face wrinkeld and old and no one want to look like this right?

3nbfoo685x4t.jpg

So as I say have much fun today enjoy your love ones and smile at a stanger once a time you will suprised what you get back.

7dgythem735i.gif

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving US team 1 folks and happy Friday eve to the non US folks!

All the sides are made (except rolls and veggies), breakfast has been eaten, hubby and I are headed to the gym in a bit then it's on! We're gonna eat early so hubby and I can have some leftovers then we need to finish packing. I've got some girly maintenance items to take care of before we leave and lots of electronics stuff to update. Plus we want to get the Christmas decorations up! No worries but my actual exercise minutes might be low as a result.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    We are up now!! I see @hawkins410 the shortest Rockettes in front and center!! @ka97 they benched us for not making the cut.
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thx_Dec_CharlieBrownBannerAmazon.jpgHave a wonderful day everyone! Hope your Turkey Trots were fun ones! Congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter @aenglehardt347! Hugs back to you @wolvinnetje! If anyone needs me, I will be at the front of the parade with the "girls"! :D

dtDAjH8uelQLj9YgEDOukvnHf5nd2X8ZylBMYQR7Rhxn4v91zqgvF0veo57PXY17E_IY5hoUzkk0IuQHdONc5Nte9ftwEBhaA-Os3FH2_Vou-kPRmMuqcv9CXLoI0H8=w426-h268

Actually, I'm heading out for my Pilgrim's Promenade. It's nice and cool so I should make pretty good time. I wish you all an awesome day! <3
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ra701zgbru1j.png
    Happy Thanksgiving to the US Folks and Happy Thursday to the non US folks!
    Have a great day!
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer My Thankful Post:
    So much this year! Have to start with my other half, I'm so glad I got things right the second time! My daughter who has been a gift to me when I thought I would never have the opportunity to know her or share in her life. I'm thankful for the many family gatherings this year that have left so many great memories. I'm thankful for my work and the chance to make a little difference in the world. I'm thankful for the courage and perseverance it takes to stay on this getting healthier journey, and the support of all of you. And today, I'm looking forward to spending the day with Jason's family and enjoying each other's company just long enough to still love them all at the end of the day.

Hope your day is everything you want it to be!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    dpytrm4w78og.jpg

@MissionEnforcer
    Thankful Post - The very most important thing that I am very thankful is my family. My husband whom I am married to for 16 years and two wonderful children.
    2) To my team one I am very thank ful for the awesome support with funny pictures and some great friends that I have gotten to know them on personal level.
    3) Most important thing I am thank ful is for the weight loss that I have had with these challenges from January. I am glad that I joined this challenge and has kept me motivated throughout.
    4) Thankful to all the team leaders for hard work they have put in to the challenges since January and up until now
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Looking for you all at the parade!

I did one more round of the Rockette training while I warmed up for my 5k this morning. I only looked a little weird as other runners were trying to keep warm as well. It was nice to do it outside and have some room to work with!

You guys, I got a new personal best time in the Turkey Trot 5k this morning for a mile and for the 5k total. I'm so excited!

I'm off to start getting ready - going to make some butternut squash risotto!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Woohoo! Just walked my first 5K! My time was 50:35, but I'm happy with it! I did it in my hilly neighborhood, it is a warm gorgeous day out, and life is grand right now! Next time: under 50!
    Thank you @ka97 for the inspiration to get back outside! Congratulations @katharmonic for your best Turkey Trot yet! :)
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Woohoo! Just walked my first 5K! My time was 50:35, but I'm happy with it! I did it in my hilly neighborhood, it is a warm gorgeous day out, and life is grand right now! Next time: under 50!

Woo hoo! Congrats!!!!!

Awesome week!

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend. See you all tomorrow.

• Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    y3rgbg83wm3l.jpeg

@MissionEnforcer I finished my 1/2k today. May have been slow but I got it done. So mark me down for finishing the 5k

Up next being a rockette. This pic is what we would look like if we ever got real good at kicking. Notice our here @vowder is leading us!! I will do my best to get them done.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving for those of you acknowledging it!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @mamaelf2008: I love how @Vowder is leading the troupe! I'm inspired enough now to get off the couch and do some high stepping! :)