edited November 2016
    Options
    a674164c3eb4cd26d9867057e286d9b4.jpg?iw=300

@Vowder is really rocking those numbers! :D
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I got my rockette kicking done. Very nice stretches after a hard day on my feet.
    Way to go! The Rockette Challenge is just basically stretching!
    NO DANCING REQUIRED!
    :)
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Nice job team in making it to New York. My younger sister and I went at Christmas one year and saw the tree at Rockefeller Center - it was amazing. It's a special memory that I have of her.

I went for a run for 40 minutes today. I also ate a lot again, so good thing I did! Tomorrow I'm going to try to get in my long run for the week. I also need to do one more set of Rockette training, so I'll finish that off tomorrow too and be done with my challenges.

Hope everyone feels better, I'm sure all those nurses will help.
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    ttvs1e20702g.png
    I woke up sick this morning! If anyone wants to send him my way I would take him!
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    ttvs1e20702g.png
    I woke up sick this morning! If anyone wants to send him my way I would take him!

I'm feeling sickly myself. Can I use him
    When you're done with him @TamiJo1004

I'm not sick but I love to pretend I am ☺....on the other side if I am as third I don't believe there is much over from him after he was at my two " animal sisters"....

@hawinks410 best wishes for your father hope is feeling better soon.

@cardbucfan have much fun in Paris take some warm clothes it is cold here

@Vowder I will follow you captain
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Did my rockette stretching this morning then off to our hike. 5.2 miles of beautiful outdoors this early afternoon. It was overcast and really though we would get rain but it worked out perfectly was so nice and cool. Not pushing or fighting over sales or long lines, no money spent, at least not yet. Haha

One more day then we are off to Disneyland for a few days on Sunday just my husband and I. Not sure how to calculate exercise during the 3 1/2 days in the park since we will walk most of day. I have a Fitbit but know the movement will also through off things. Maybe hard to get other challenges done until we come home Thursday but I will try.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I did the Pilgrim's Promenade on Thanksgiving Day a 5k 3.3 miles, half indoors and half out my dog was thirsty and needed water. It took me 48 minutes and 35 seconds but I didn't put it on the sheet. Should I round up or down? I normally do not exercise on Thanksgiving but I was glad I did, now I don't feel as bad overeating all day. Now to keep it clean for the rest of the month and season. @MissionEnforcer finished the race part, now for the Rockettes
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I did the Pilgrim's Promenade on Thanksgiving Day a 5k 3.3 miles, half indoors and half out my dog was thirsty and needed water. It took me 48 minutes and 35 seconds but I didn't put it on the sheet. Should I round up or down? I normally do not exercise on Thanksgiving but I was glad I did, now I don't feel as bad overeating all day. Now to keep it clean for the rest of the month and season. @MissionEnforcer finished the race part, now for the Rockettes
    MissionEnforcer told us to not round at all, just put the last whole minute in, or 48 minutes. I bet your puppy was happy!
    Have fun with the Rockettes! :)

@mckelfam: Your hike sounds wonderful! You'll only be 27 miles from my house when you are at Disneyland! Come visit! I think most folks count about 1/2 their theme park hours. Have fun!!
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    6574841823_2d1e187f8a.jpg

LET’S TAKE A CAB! :)

hahahhaha this one I will share with you no matter were you go....I hope it will be a long trip
    sorry girls it is my naughty mind :)
  • wolvinnetje
    Options
    oavh63gdfxjl.gif

@ingrid2017 in this wonderful team 1

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 I will always share with you!
    I feel a little better this morning! No fever yet, no chills yet. The toddler went to his other family all day yesterday and I got to lay around! Then he came home and slept 12 hours he just coughed and tossed and turned an hour in the middle while waiting on the Vicks rub to kick back in! I needed it too. I am doing my exercise this morning what I can. I am not fast but I am sweating then he is going to spend the afternoon with his other side so I can rest!
    I had no appetite yesterday. I didn't even really want the ice cream I was just hoping it would numb my throats and it did!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    cmmcjjbg6tw9.png
    Let's pull it together! Team 5 is leading! We need to show them why we are Team 1!!!!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,981 Member
    Options
    You guys are the best!!! So much encouragement!!! @wolvinnetje there maybe interest in you publishing the phone number of that weight lose company!! :D:D Ladies I am proud that none of you asked that cabbie for a ride back to the hotel when there was so much shopping to get done on 5th Ave.

Please everybody get your posting done early so I don't have to haunt you!!! I've already sent some reminder messages to people that I have seen on the thread that haven't posted on the spreadsheet. The last couple of weeks MFP messaging got wacky on Sunday night. We don't want to miss anybody's hard work!!!
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Sorry guys - busy work week. It's been tough to keep up and post in the team thread. BUT all the challenges are completed and posted to the spreadsheet.

Me too!! Crazy busy week, but I'm getting it done. I'm thankful for all your patience with me and my busy schedule.
  • LeoLivingByDesign
    LeoLivingByDesign Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited this week, I bought myself a smart TV for my workout room (the basement). No more squeezing into the little space in front of my computer to do the challenge videos. I may even go back and do some of the old ones I really liked again! I really liked the Tai chi!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    6574841823_2d1e187f8a.jpg

LET’S TAKE A CAB! :)

hahahhaha this one I will share with you no matter were you go....I hope it will be a long trip
    sorry girls it is my naughty mind :)

is there room in the cab for me??? I can sit in the front seat if I have to hahahha
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    been up since 4:15am and to work by 6am. Not sure how long Santa will keep me busy today. I'm guessing until around 4 or 5. I will do my best to get some more exercise minutes in. Luckily I did get a walk in during my lunch just to escape from everything and everyone.

You guys are doing spectacular!! Welcome back @Vowder