TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Vowder:THAT IS TOO COOL!! I ALMOST POSTED THIS PICTURE:

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F21961314%2F179417054055%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg?h=230&w=460&rect=0%2C43%2C1500%2C750&s=3b513f57a9ce2493e83be97fa26c2648

It could easily be your daughter! :)
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    WEEK 7 SPREADSHEET IS UP!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    44564d1357531496-its-funny-how-things-work-out-greatjob.gif
    GREAT JOB TEAM! WE TOOK THE LEG BY 10 POINTS!
    WHAT AN EPIC BATTLE!
    LET'S KEEP UP THE AWESOMENESS!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Hey Team...in case you missed it, go back one page to see @Vowder's daughter at our destination! B)
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning team

This morning started with a big bummer but as always there were sweet girls who helping me out (my sweetest of the world sis theresa also known as mamaelf2008 and Tasha aka change04)
    That's why I love mfp so much there is always somebody to support you.

So now the positive mind is reset again

4hco1hlv44cd.jpg

Yes we did!!!! we were NO1 again!!!!! it was a close finish but hey we kicked some !@#$%^&*(.

Up to next week I like the challenges ( yeh yeh even the dancing the music makes me happy)
    @hawkins410 did you prepare @KA97 already?
    I saw she had a "hard time" yesterday lol she had to encourage her woman to say love you hahahahahahahah or words of that kind (yes I read between the lines ;) ).

Just kidding ofcourse.

Here we love everybody right?

kdc1r33coch4.jpg

So we are focussed on the next week ...keep smiling (I will to I promise)....and keep moving.

Have lot's of fun today

bvxa6f9tny76.png

• wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    @cardbucfan I warned you :) for the time of year it is a little cold right now .....our lawn was real frozen this morning.
    Enjoy your visit here in Europe are you also visit "Euro Disney"?

@katarmonic have a safe trip love your pics :)
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    There is a 0.6% difference between us and Team 5.

Don't get comfortable with our lead! Work it.
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bvxa6f9tny76.png
    Overseas kisses back at you @wolvinnetje! <3
    I didn't actually WARN @ka97 that dancing was coming, but she had to know it would hit eventually! :D
    She'll be fine. She should be a pro at Salsa moves by now!
    @Vowder is right! We are ahead, but only by a teeny tiny bit. If just a couple of us miss a challenge, Team Five could zoom right by us! THAT is NOT the way it is going to be!
    Has anyone heard from @celtikgirl? Did she go on vacation and I didn't see it?
    @cardbucfan: Great job keeping in touch from Europe! Keep those numbers rolling in and work off the yummy food! BTW: I didn't quite mention that there IS a train you can take to Machu Picchu instead of hiking it! So you can still go! :)
    @katharmonic: Cute cute pictures! I hope your flight was a smooth one!
    @mamaelf2008: Next time you want a cookie just picture some frog juice or fried guinea pig! The video on making the frog juice should make anything unappetizing! ;)

I know I can knock the dancing videos out today (no surprise there!), and I plan on doing about 25 flights of 14 stairs every day this week in order to have them done by Friday. I guess I better get off my butt and go climb!
    wfxusvt4jx1o.jpg
  • hawkins410
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    I can't get the spreadsheet to work-can somebody post 420 minutes for me? Another day of almost non stop walking. Helped keep us a little warm! We thought about going up the Eiffel Tower but we're too cold lol! Almost done with the steps too!
    Gotcha entered! When we were in Paris at Christmas one year, we had to go down into the Metro to stay warm! We even ate down there because I didn't want to go back up to the outside! :D
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Beautiful daughters @Vowder

And didn't I say she was going to make us dance?!?!?!???!!!!!

I knew it was coming.
    I didn't get a chance to look at this weeks destination and challenges until after work. And thought "all those steps I missed" oh well I still got time to make it up

My plan is to knock out the videos as soon as possible since I will be dead tired by the end of the week. So no sitting for me after supper. I have to stay busy until the Packer game tonight, then it's "deep couch sitting" time for me. I'll probably fall asleep before half time. 4am comes early for this little elf!

Congratulations everyone by doing your best and getting another 1st place!! Not time to relax just yet. Still a couple weeks to go before we can relax. You all are so awesome!!!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @Vowder such awesome photos!
    @wolvinnetje yes that @tonilogan is sooooo difficult sometimes! :)
    I was afraid there would be dancing this week :( And I always get a little concerned when I see "dance practice" pop up on @hawkins410 newsfeed.
    I got 4 videos done today. And I'm supposed to pick a favorite????? I didn't get a sticky out early enough to tally all my stairs at work, but I don't think it will be a problem.
    Also got a 4 mile run after work before it got dark. It's tough trying to squeeze in a run this time of year. I may have overdone it this weekend (shocking right?) - ankle is still a bit sore.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Made it back home, even got in a little early. I was super tired from my early morning start. Stella was excited to get back home and we both took a nap. Then I rallied and took her for a walk followed by going to my run group workout tonight.

Thanks to my workout, I managed to stay within my calorie goal today, despite not eating the best at all. Starting tomorrow it is time to stop eating out all the time and indulging in high-cal foods constantly. It was a good week :)
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had lots to catch up on!
    Sounds like a blast @cardbucfan
    We are redoing my daughters room in Paris right now! She wants to go someday! I do too!
    @katharmonic Glad you made it home! Sounds like a great time!
    I actually enjoy the dancing! I don't have the best rhythm and I do it before anyone is up to watch! :D I got 2 videos done today!
    I cringed at the stair challenge though! I usually start every challenge Monday so I am not waiting until last minute but first day back at work in over a week and up since 3:30 am with Toddler it isn't happening! I got slammed with practice benchmarks that have to be made and given on Wednesday! Besides that and all the computers running after a week break they rebelled! >:) I work at the computer lab at the school! Needless to say even though I was sitting more than usual today I burned a lot of calories!
    @vowder Beautiful daughters!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    Accomplished the videos and did the stretching one. My video that I repeated to get the 6 I'm was the last one. It was my favorite cuz I knew that was the end of the dancing. But I really enjoyed the music. @MissionEnforcer
    I think I'll pass on the frog juice!! Gross!!
    Tomorrow I start counting steps!!!
    This elf is tired hahahahaaa
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    So do we NOT tag MissionEnforcer anymore for anything? Please clarify
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So do we NOT tag MissionEnforcer anymore for anything? Please clarify
    Nope, no more tagging! :) He will still check and verify if necessary, but tagging got to be too much of a hassle. Sweet dreams little elf!
    360-amigurumi-santaslittlehelper.jpeg
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    I finished the dance videos!!!!
    z2vs2fbp4ozn.png