TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    Wow @katharmonic super stats!! That what these challenges are all about--- pushing ourselves. You too @mamaelf2008 sticking to it with your hectic days. @AlethaMary fast recover!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Good job on ekeing out a win last week! This week I'm gonna have some good some not so good. We had an AMAZING time in champagne country and there is no way I can accurately log what I ate or drank (or even how much I drank!) . We got to London late last night and poor hubby is sick. He has meetings today and I'm off to Harry Potter and maybe the Tate modern so I will get a bunch of minutes in at least. Hoping to get the dancing in this afternoon when I get back. I have the space now just not sure I have the time.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @carbucfan: Sorry to hear about hubby being sick! What an awesome trip, though! OK, so you might not be 5 for 5 on calorie count (unless you are walking & dancing them off), but we know you can do the dancing! I found some dance dresses to help out! ;)

unionj2.jpg
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Harry Potter studios are AMAZING!!! Had a great time but now I'm getting the cold.

I still can't update the spreadsheet for whatever reason so if somebody could post for me it's 420 minutes gif Monday. 30 minutes for Tuesday. 0 for Wednesday. 165 for Thursday. Steps done. Gonna see about those videos in a bit.

@hawkins410 -too darn cold here to wear those dresses!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @carbucfan: Got you covered! We'll send you a warm outfit from Peru when we get there! Hope you feel better!
    AP1001-2.jpg?1398805725
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Not sure I am a fan of Peru fashion. I get that it is cold out but those English dresses are the bomb!

Spoken like a man who gets to wear pants and a jacket when dressing up!
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    We are going to a Michelin starred restaurant tonite for dinner and a 3 star one on Saturday! Who's life am I living?!?
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    cardbucfan wrote: »
    Vowder wrote: »
    Not sure I am a fan of Peru fashion. I get that it is cold out but those English dresses are the bomb!

Spoken like a man who gets to wear pants and a jacket when dressing up!

Absolutely guilty! I'm kinda selfish that way.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Stairs done! I am exhausted! Busy day! Doing good everyone!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Stairs done!! So glad. Not that it was hard cuz I always take the stairs instead of the elevator anyway, just glad I got the challenge done. Been feeling overwhelmed lately and feel like I'm letting my team down. It's just me being too hard on myself.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Dancing videos done.
    1528 stairs done.
    3 days done under calories.

Shorthanded staff at work and trying to maintain sanity :s
    Keeping up with everyone's posts, but just too damn tired to participate much. But still doing my best to get in exercise everyday.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I'll take the poncho and hat! That looks nice and warm.

4 days under calories done. Tomorrow I have my work holiday party so that's going to be a tough one, but fortunately I have the weekend too to get 1 more day under.

Not much progress on the stairs today, and a fairly low exercise day. I did a dog walk and some yoga, but it was a rest day from running.

Does anyone get eye twitching? I'm having a really bad couple of days with my right eye. I'm sure it's stress related. I wish it would just knock it off.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Glad we made it!