TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    For challenge #3:

1. Exercise Min 5 times/week. I do enjoy it but it slips away easily.
    2. Drink plenty of water. (Water during workouts, water glass on my desk all day, water on coffee table at home)
    3. Don't get depressed by bad days. Get over them.
    4. Don't sweat the scale. Sweat what goes into being healthy!
    5. Be stress aware... then don't eat.
    6. Track every single day without fail. Even if I don't want to.
    7. Post my health index on the wall everyday. (From the scale).
    8. Start a strength routine. We didn't dance much and did more exercises. I liked them but don't have the habit yet.
    9. Get a workout buddy. I like the social debriefs.

10. From last race. Liked the yoga but have lost the habit. Add yoga to the back end of workouts 2-3 times/week.

I know I know... I added an extra. So be it. I'm a work in progress.
  • wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes the rooster is back with the chickies :D ...we missed you vowder......we just let team 5 sniffle on a week victory but we go of course for the overall victory for the gold medal!!!! And with our attitude it is possible so we go for the last week victory and the overall winning right? We can do this because we are team 1 we are no workout robots we are a team that can work with and for each other so let's gooooooooo after this week we have a wonderful Christmas break so we must give ourselves a good feeling that we can take some extra food with these days and that is possible if we work now very hard.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer , @hawkins410

This is Why I chose Transylvania dance..

Hi, Transylvania
    Hi, Romania!
    Do you wanna do a zombie dance?
    Sure, workout!
    Jump in...

I'm a zombie girl in the Transylvania world
    Dance in zombie, it's fantastic!
    You can move here and there, move everywhere
    Imagination, life is your creation
    Come on, Zombie let's go party!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to do the Transylvania dancing :D
    hahahahahahahaha NOT!
    I was planning to do the stairs (I forget which week that was) - just the up stairs, but I've got to remember to get out my sticky note at work. When we have the stair challenges I find I'm more conscious of getting up and moving at work. If I forget to get out the sticky note tomorrow, I'll do the 8 mile run(hike).

I forgot to call the gym this AM to reserve a spin bike, so no spin class tonight. But I was able to get in a 4 mile run before it got dark.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Lots of great progress! I love the Transylvania seems to be the most popular! Of course we knew @ka97 wouldn't be doing the Transylvania twist! I had a hard time picking 1 challenge to do over. There were several I wanted to do!
    I am almost done twisting in Transylvania! I will finish in the morning! Did 1 of each of the Ab workouts!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    53pngxmxmy2b.png
    Being on Team 1 has inspired me tremendously!
    Let's do this!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    I just finished Twisting in Transylvania! I chose that one because I liked the twisting and the songs have stayed in my head! It's a fun challenge and my daughter enjoys doing it with me!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    42ef78da92cfedf9dbae18e1eee8b8e47b0d4850137f39475d6d0c0ce317d6d6.jpg
    LET'S KILL THIS TEAM ONE!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    Team one!!!! So sorry I was quiet yesterday. I used to get full blown knock me out migraines a couple of times a month. Yesterday was the first one since March! I got my morning work out in but nothing after that. Today I was back at it early. --- I think I would have slept in if it wasn't for THE LAST SPRINT!!! On my way out for a lunch time walk. Going to try and do as many double work outs as a can!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    One set of videos done! Go team
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Go T!
    How is the exercise going for everyone else???
    I have a long day tomorrow with meetings after school so it will probably be my low day of the week but I feel confident that even so I can reach 1000 this week!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,297 Member
    Options
    I chose "HIKING THE NA PALI COAST” and finished it today. I chose it because I can exercise my dog at the same time, and boy, does she need it. Wiiiiiillllllddddd child!