TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer @hawkins410 I picked New York, NY and did the Turkey Trot on my treadmill actually a double 5k..6.6 miles not quite sure what a 10k is but I did 89.58 min.sec my little legs and feet hurt but I needed to make up minutes from yesterday and get in todays
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    Sorry for not being present these past few days everyone, I had to let a girl go last week at work and we are pulling a little double duty right now until the new year. With the holiday coming up it seems to get busy along with the bad weather :s
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    Awesome everybody!! @katharmonic you can also try the Olympic bobcat or luge at Lake Placid.!!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer Challenge #3 -- I was on a roll and added two more!

1. Keep doing my 4:30 am work-outs.
    2. Try to get to bed around 10 pm.
    3. Get a better balance of cardio and weight training. More lifting routines.
    4. Use MFP for daily food and exercise tracking
    5. Wear my fitbit to remind myself to move. Especially at work.
    6. Limit artificial sweeteners, NO sucralose (except in yogurt).
    7. If I have the urge to eat, think about it first. Is it emotions, stress, hunger? Find something else to do if it isn’t hunger.
    8. If I go off my normal eating plan, limit it to one day.
    9. Enjoy the outdoors no matter the season or weather!-- I have all the layers of clothing!
    10. Be more flexible at home. Say yes more to the little things that don’t really matter.
    My new challenge: Every year I look at the lists of group cycling rides with the park system and cycling clubs. I write the dates down on my calendar, post the flyers on the fridge. I always say I am going to do an organize ride and then back out. – This year I will do one!

• 120maggie
    Options
    I hope everybody is safe this weekend with all the lake effect snow. Awful here! Interstate 90 is closed in both directions with a 50 car, 15 semi pile up at our exit. 19 people at the hospital. It was one of those days that I hated knowing that both my daughters were on the road, one to work, one home from work and they take 90. Both are ok, but sometimes being a mom is tough!
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    I hope everybody is safe this weekend with all the lake effect snow. Awful here! Interstate 90 is closed in both directions with a 50 car, 15 semi pile up at our exit. 19 people at the hospital. It was one of those days that I hated knowing that both my daughters were on the road, one to work, one home from work and they take 90. Both are ok, but sometimes being a mom is tough!

I understand we have been a little stressed here and worrying about family members who were driving but glad everyone is safe at home now. Glad your family is safe.
  • aenglehardt347
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer finished my New York, NY challenge did the last of the Rockette stretching/training tonight
    2 ab videos done, video # 1
    Left my phone at work and had my 9 goals typed out to post here and on MFP, going to save them as a screen saver on my phone so I see it every day.
  • aenglehardt347
    Options
    @Hawkin410 can you post 60 minutes for me for today and my challenge 2 points of 10 for my New York, NY I did the Turkey Trot yesterday and finished the stretching/training today. Now I am off to bed, night night everyone
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Awesome work everyone! I love all the goals!
    @hawkins410 I am glad your dad is feeling better! Good luck on eval!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer finished my New York, NY challenge did the last of the Rockette stretching/training tonight
    2 ab videos done, video # 1
    Left my phone at work and had my 9 goals typed out to post here and on MFP, going to save them as a screen saver on my phone so I see it every day.

What a great idea. Posting on your screen saver!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the nice wishes! The evaluation went great! :) I sure feel better now that it is over!
    @aenglehardt347, someone else got you covered in the spreadsheet. I like your screen saver idea. @120maggie & the rest of you being hit by the storm, please be safe! I am so glad your loved ones made it home! <3
    228124-Group-Hug.jpg