TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team.

I was finally able to weigh myself this morning and the news was not good. Up 2.4 lbs. Time to get back to eating more reasonably and better logging! I'm sure my estimates from all the eating last week were quite off. Thank goodness for our challenge to stay within our goals 5 days this week! I have 1/5 so far.

Haven't started the other challenges yet, except for a few steps at my house. I learned last time that steps are a tougher challenge for me as I don't encounter a lot in my typical day so I'll have to work on this one.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I got 4 videos done today. And I'm supposed to pick a favorite?????
    I suppose if it is a difficult choice, you could always do each one 2 or 3 times! :D
    vestuarios-de-marinera-y-tondero_3426591_2.jpg
  • celtikgirl
    celtikgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    How the @#$% did it get to be Tuesday already! Time to regroup - and apologize for dropping off the face of the earth for a few days. I have no good excuse - just doing stuff that didn't involve sitting in front of the computer.

So, off to Peru for me... and stairs - I dislike stairs more than I dislike dancing, but I'll do them, both. I never got to finish the rockette the stretches last week, and I'm totally bummed I missed that cab ride. Thanks to all those of you who kept our numbers up, I know I wasn't much help.

The Christmas treats and temptations are already starting around here. I just keep telling myself "Cruise in January." I have two new fancy dress up dresses and a bathing suit I want to be able to wear! So far it has kept me out of the Moose Munch, and the last two pieces of pumpkin pie are drying up in the refrigerator.
  • katharmonic
    Options
    @celtikgirl - a cruise is great motivation! Toss that dried up pie, you've got this! (Pass me the Moose Munch though).

A few stairs done today (I'm about 1/4 of the way up - huff, puff - wait for me!), and the first dance video done. I should finish up within my calorie goal also. I did a morning walk and an afternoon run with Stella for minutes.

I watched the video of the little kids doing the dance on the Peru Tiene Talento show - they were so good. Adorable too. I also went to the link on 7 facts about Peru - this was clearly not originally in English. Not sure how many languages that was translated through but I couldn't make sense of some of them. But I do really want a llama. Or alpaca, whichever.
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I got about 1/3 of the stairs done. Huff puff. I am dragging! If I fall and can't get up who's gonna rescue me?
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
  • katharmonic
    Options
    Oh wow, @120maggie - Watkins Glen looks amazing. I have to get there! Too bad all those steps are not this week!
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    @120maggie ---- another location on my bucket list. The list is getting long!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    83824710_ek5uq1im_c.jpg
    HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Woot Woot! My stairs are complete! It was much easier this time around!
    @celtikgirl: Welcome back to the "herd". Glad you are OK! :)
    @katharmonic: A llama once spit in MissionEnforcer's face. A big green glob of chewed up grass. Kind of reminded me of Frog Juice, now that I think about it! :D
    @TamiJo1004: I think my furbaby Tara needs a new puppy bother or sister! But only if they are hand delivered!
    And if you fall, it looks like you have found some helpful hands! ;)
    @120maggie: I loooove those pictures!! <3

*****Have a great Wednesday Team One!****
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,010 Member
    Options
    How cute, but they are nasty creatures. We have a bunch of Alpaca farms in my county that I cycle by regularly. Mission enforcer is lucky he got away with just one attack!! 919 steps up and 919 steps down are done. I plan to keep doing sets of 10 flights of 14, when I feel like I've sat too long.
    There is a four hour open house luncheon at my husbands office for his retirement this afternoon. No idea what to expect for food. I guess my best strategy is if I don't know how to count the calories I don't eat it!!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Great work so far this week team!

Did not get a chance to check on this week's challenge until this morning and am still keeping the couch company today. Did get a bunch of minutes Monday and a short run yesterday before my surgery. Will not have any exercise today so hopefully you can all pick up the slack for me :#

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @AlethaMary You focus on recovering. We got this!
    Cute pics!
    Great job on getting steps done @120maggie
    I am 2/3 of the way now.
    Caught up and forgot half of it. Body decided I needed sleep this morning I slept through my alarm to workout but luckily the toddler internal alarm still made sure we were up in time to get ready. I am still fighting these sinuses think I may break down and end up at doctor.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    3cbabbxm22jn.png
    Look at those cute puppies! ;) Lol!

Yeah @TamiJo1004 their ahhhh eyes (yes their eyes) are adorable!! I'd climb extra stairs if I got to look in their "eyes" at the top of the stairs!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    I got about 1/3 of the stairs done. Huff puff. I am dragging! If I fall and can't get up who's gonna rescue me?

I'll always rescue you!! But maybe the "puppies" are better at rescuing damsels in distress
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    If you see a very similar post a few hours ago I typed it up and then must have not hit post! I guess that is what happens when you get old :D --- I haven't been much of a Captain this week! SO much to celebrate with eking out our victory and then such a great location. The year we went to Ireland we considered Peru, but my sister and her husband wanted to take the train and we wanted to hike. Maybe another year-- We could plan a Team One rendezvous. Especially since we know we have a safety net with @TamiJo1004 rescue squad. ;) Love all the pics! @Vowder family, @ka97 dancing, @katharmonic Alpacas.

Got the dancing done. I have two left feet and no rhythm but I love Zumba and latin dancing because it makes your cardio workout fly by. I should finish the stair climb tomorrow. Wish the Machu Piccu was my birthday week. These are some pictures of our hike in Watkins Glen. --- and the gorge trail has 800 steps up and 800 steps down :D

t07f8c8ennng.jpg
    tpouxas71zen.jpg
    4lgfb5f0v8bl.jpg
    dcz5bct8nml9.jpg

Beautiful!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I completed my steps did it tonight for my exercise! Man my legs were vibrating afterward.
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    If I stay on schedule I'll have my steps done tomorrow. I don't know if I'm coming or going and have no clue what day it is half the time. But luckily I only have 3 more 10hr days to get through until I get a day off. Then back at it for another round of 5-6 10hr days. I'm doing my best to get exercise in. Ina. Our weeks it'll all be over and I can relax a bit.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My legs are feeling those steps, I stretched but I sure hope I won't be sore tomorrow.