TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 glad you are feeling better
    @Vowder thanks I will still with the cab ;) maybe if I get a tummy ache and find a good looking doctor, he can check me out
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @Ingrid2017 Welcome to the Team One Family! We have many dog fans on here. Enjoy the race and have fun.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    BmQkx3zIYAEnI3J.jpg

I FORGOT ABOUT A VISIT TO YANKEE STADIUM! ANYONE UP FOR AN "UNDER THE BLEACHERS" TOUR?
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Everything is done and posted.
    Just waiting for @tonilogan .
  • tonilogan
    tonilogan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for so many things in my life
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Right now we're ahead for the week! Which has us with a little more lead overall! Team5 isn't going to hand it to us we are going to have to work for it until the bitter end! rwdzrukx1sjg.png
    Let's keep 1st place! Right now I am working on 200 minutes! I am trying to max out at 1000! Great work @Vowder and @hawkins410 on maxing out! Some impressive numbers this week!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,010 Member
    Options
    tonilogan wrote: »

And we are thankful that you are on the team and adding your numbers!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    tonilogan wrote: »

Really?????
  • tonilogan
    tonilogan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Guess my first post didn't do my message details....I'm so thankful for so many things in my life! Ranking: 1st-Kim 2nd-our happiness and our health!!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Ingrid2017 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm the newbie on the team. My name is Inga (Ingrid) and I'm new to MFP, although I have several friends who've been members for awhile.

I'm thankful for this fun looking challenge and for finally figuring out how to get around the areas of the game. I'm thankful for @hawkins410 for entering my time and @MissionEnforcer for putting up with my tryng to get on the spreadsheet :),

I'm thankful for my friends, family, health and new Westie puppy "Fluffy".
    Ingrid2017 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm the newbie on the team. My name is Inga (Ingrid) and I'm new to MFP, although I have several friends who've been members for awhile.

I'm thankful for this fun looking challenge and for finally figuring out how to get around the areas of the game. I'm thankful for @hawkins410 for entering my time and @MissionEnforcer for putting up with my tryng to get on the spreadsheet :),

I'm thankful for my friends, family, health and new Westie puppy "Fluffy".

Welcome aboard @Ingrid2017

@hawkins410 so glad to hear about your dad
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    BmQkx3zIYAEnI3J.jpg

I FORGOT ABOUT A VISIT TO YANKEE STADIUM! ANYONE UP FOR AN "UNDER THE BLEACHERS" TOUR?

@hawkins410 play ball??? Hahahahaaaa
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    Right now we're ahead for the week! Which has us with a little more lead overall! Team5 isn't going to hand it to us we are going to have to work for it until the bitter end! rwdzrukx1sjg.png
    Let's keep 1st place! Right now I am working on 200 minutes! I am trying to max out at 1000! Great work @Vowder and @hawkins410 on maxing out! Some impressive numbers this week!
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »

@TamiJo1004 just out in 92 min on the treadmill and light aerobics. My goal was 10,000 steps and didn't stop until I got there.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    OK, Does anyone remember the movie Bull Durham? I could be Susan Sarandon's role to the rookie that @hawkins410 recruited.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Getting back to the race. All tied up!! What an awesome week for all the teams!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    BUT MONDAY MORNING BRINGS A NEW PLACE TO GO IN LIFE!
    smile-youre-alive-13.jpg?quality=100&strip=info&w=600
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    THE NEW DESTINATION IS UP AND RUNNING!
    THE SPREADSHEET WILL FOLLOW SOON!
    HAPPY RACING EVERYONE!
    :)