• Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling it!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @mamaelf2008 I love it! Vowder is leading us this week so it feels accurate! I am the short one on the end that's cut off that you can't see!
    If only I could look good in that I can kick pretty good. Rhythm on the other hand is not my thing!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    l2kdq59ij3js.png
    This is me tonight!
    avxt2b1imfpx.png
    And this! I had pumpkin and pecan pie. I passed on the chocolate though! That counts right???
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Ok short post because I've had wayyyyyyy too much wine today!
    Thanksgiving run done - 7 miles this AM - longest run since my recent ankle issue. I might try for 8 or 9 on Sunday; we'll see how it feels tomorrow. I'm considering this as Turkey Trot challenge complete.
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving my friends. Hope everyone had a great day.

We will be #optoutside for Black Friday. No shopping for us. I will be hiking with my husband and pups to Sugar Pine Resevior should be fun hopefully not to cold or any snow. Not sure if this will be okay for 5k walk if not we will get it done Saturday.
    Thankful post:
    I am thankful for the health of my family and friends. For the love, support, encouragement of my family and MFP friends bring into my life in this journey. Never take a single day for granted, you never know what the next day may bring, enjoy each day to your fullest potential. Try to live a healthy lifestyle we may not always eat right but pick yourself back up and get on track. Take a walk, ride your bike, climb a mountain, call a friend or love one you never know when someone is feeling lonely and just wants a simple hello to show you care. I am thankful for everyone who has walked into my life.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading everyone's Thanksgiving posts :)
    And I'm thankful to be on a team with such great people!

Congratulations everyone for pushing themselves to complete their Thanksgiving K's, no matter how many k's you did!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Rockettes done. Off to finish packing!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    ttvs1e20702g.png
    I woke up sick this morning! If anyone wants to send him my way I would take him!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 what a trooper!!!!Taking on a new challenge when you are down
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,986 Member
    Options
    So I did I nice long TEAM ONE post with complimenting @mckelfam on her choice for the outdoors, and @ka97 for all her "k" and @Vowder for his leading the pack, bon voyage to @cardbucfan and to remember to do her Paris 5K, and all the thankful posts!!! and of course I forgot on my phone as soon as I add an emoji my post cuts off. I gave one to @TamiJo1004 because of her choice of nurses! so here is an abbreviated version!

BUT the most important thing that got cut off was our Welcome to @ingrid2017!! Despite traveling because her 88 yr old Dad's surgery @hawkins still gave us an awesome NY destination and managed the teams. A couple of teams got new players including TEAM ONE with @ingrid2017. Lets send her friend requests and a warm welcome.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    new-york-city.jpg
    WE HAVE ARRIVED!!
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    Welcome @Ingrid2017 You have joined an awesome team!
    @hawkins410 How is your dad?
    @Vowder You thought you might not have many minutes this week and you are rocking the minutes!
    Well I got 2 kids off just the girl to take care of me I am going to go crawl in bed. Check in later! I did drag myself to do 50 minutes this morning while trying to stay sane with kids fighting!
    Let's tear it up Team 1!
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bQOayFNEeJH5QVpN6iUaaRIxeyIJL7hAu04XTqJI-apo7INR49AXGpEfBUGVs6Ds2Wu5LrBe
    Where do we start?!
    :)
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    55e61297667cc0e3d904f33972c44edb2fc08d3bb9d9e034fbb7fc73b2194185.jpg

@TamiJo1004, I found you a nurse to go with that doctor! I hope you feel better soon!

My dad is not eating enough and losing his strength. We all hope that my sister can bring him home next week. But he found a nurse that even @Vowder might approve of:
    naughty-nurse-apron-set-18.png

It was so heartwarming to read everyone's thankful posts! <3

Now let's get those other challenges done!

I will start checking out hotel rooms for tonight.

?format=500w
    The Plaza doesn't look too shabby! ;)
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    image.jpg
    They will be lighting the tree at Rockefeller Center soon!
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    image.jpg
    They will be lighting the tree at Rockefeller Center soon!

This is where I would love to go. Been to Nee York once had a blast and would love to go back.

@hawkins410 Well wishes to your father. Hope he is able to come home soon.
  • hawkins410
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thank you @mckelfam.
    61rxWPfCAV_D3HdGpmTjJbIxx4pxUHJYTjRZm5lMUKuMR1_pQ8eD88BVvflB40PRrq0AQChC_GOCf0qVf1Al5iMMvb4-QQhf0kB5EVAtILa2cmRAFx2mW2uH0j9VlSjGiadJSDf2=w426-h283

Shall we all meet on the terrace at 8:00?
    Then off to see the show!

rockettes_courtesy_radiocitymusichall__card.jpg
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    ttvs1e20702g.png
    I woke up sick this morning! If anyone wants to send him my way I would take him!
    TamiJo1004 wrote: »
    ttvs1e20702g.png

I'm feeling sickly myself. Can I use him
    When you're done with him @TamiJo1004
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    I will have to go to see the Christmas tree. It's what I love. If you can find a hotel like the one we stayed at in Chicago I may never leave! Never been to a hotel where the waitresses make you feel like family and gives you hugs when they see you!
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer I got my rockette kicking done. Very nice stretches after a hard day on my feet.